Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) (71693 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by saxha: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Olajah81:

Mr numbering MAN
Omo ale jatijati.
Anyway let me makes clear to u.
Wetin u don't knw big pass wetin u knw.?
U re pained because u re still in 9ja comes Gods own country u will knw better

Ode. You dey USA you still dey scam people. Until dem stab you for prison and you become statistics. Just wait. I still repeat, your days are numbered.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Wetpuxy: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Bunmhi(f): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by jerryson1: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency
grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2021
lolaben:

Drop acct number and pray 1k people dash u 1k each. Na 1 milla be that o grin
You may reach me via my Siggy sir
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by yazzman(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Vaginal people knows how to manipulate for money making...
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Dpundict: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2021
ValCon888:
Congratulations to her.
She bought herself a Range Rover Totobiography because she's serving a living Rod.
I like this!!��
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE.
Nairaland redpill won't sleep well tonight.

Lmao...anything to support females. Didn't know you'd support this kind of thing too...we all know she's not making it through acting. If not male actors would be spending like this too...

Stop deceiving yourself...the same men you hate are the ones drilling her anyhow they want with any kind of command they give her, including sticking it into her a.sshole.

Why not try to be like her? Collect expensive dick instead of the ones you are collecting that make you bitter and unhappy all the time...
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Abudu2000(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Ceenachi:
Had it been Chidinmma whr not caught for murder Usifo Ataga d SUGAR ZADDY
Na so she for come on this blue app telling us that i built my house at age of 21 and be saying what God can not do does not exist...
instablog will tell us that hey meet chidinmma 21 year UNILAG student who built houes for her self @21...
Then Facebook palmwine tapper will tap the blessings....making the huslers feels they ar lazy

My people make una appreciate your efforts
May God epp us
leave them, whatsoever they ve done in secrets will be revealed in the open. Its only a matter of time

Let me be your architect Nairalanders

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by hizmahe(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency
shocked grin grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by becky39000(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2021
ValCon888:
Congratulations to her.
She bought herself a Range Rover Totobiography because she's serving a living Rod.

grin grin grin

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nice one..we understand and congratulate you..

100 movies on sexflix!!!! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by torvickof1312(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2021
ValCon888:
Congratulations to her.

This is hilarious, buhhh Sha efit be ohhhh. Use what you have and get what you want feriod.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Classickj(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Vickyvice:
e for don dey worn out, market for don drop. D slacker the less market. These hoes go soon slack too.its just a matter of time
It wouldn't slack if you know how to play the game

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by torvickof1312(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2021

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by torvickof1312(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=hizmahe post=103414962] shocked grin grin[/quot
E get why

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Classickj(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2021
DominusPrime:

Lmao...anything to support females. Didn't know you'd support this kind of thing too...we all know she's not making it through acting. If not male actors would be spending like this too...

Stop deceiving yourself...the same men you hate are the ones drilling her anyhow they want with any kind of command they give her, including sticking it into her a.sshole.

Why not try to be like her? Collect expensive dick instead of the ones you are collecting that make you bitter and unhappy all the time...
King of savage cheesy
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by eddynaira125: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2021
Which one b so help God, pls replace with so help me PUSSY
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Abudu2000(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Platony:
She looks like a stripper cool cool

Before u start bashing me, That's a good business in d US. cool cool
bash u keh. Cardi b was already a millionaire stripping b4 music. Most stripers take home what white collars workrs can match up

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by wumi2017(f): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations,,mine next
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by solofresh(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin grin
ValCon888:
Congratulations to her.

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2021
ValCon888:
Congratulations to her.
angry grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
lilvicky68:
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy grin
lilvicky68:
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by torqque7(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Rahkman:
I wish i have pussy cry this life hard

grin grin ;DLwtmb..when a man starts wishing he has a pus.sy then u know say matter don serious o..pu.ssy biz is good biz,just open wide and boom i don get alert Godwin.. infact some simps won't even wait for u to open wide b4 them credit u with 10m..oshey mr macorini lol
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2021
ValCon888:
Congratulations to her.

Hian.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Tonero231: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Is this girl fair? Her complexion is confusing
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by justicechichex: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omoh the comments I dey see for here eh! Chai, Nawa oh!!
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Classickj:

King of savage cheesy

Lol...I really feel for her
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency

Clitorishoo
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Classickj(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
DominusPrime:

Lol...I really feel for her
She too get mouth
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Olajah81: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
saxha:

Ode. You dey USA you still dey scam people. Until dem stab you for prison and you become statistics. Just wait. I still repeat, your days are numbered.

Oponu ayirada

You sound so pained.

I understand...

Apparently life is too hard for you and you cannot afford even a bicycle, much less a car...

Omo ale jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.