Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

AVOID DUBAI, My Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / AVOID DUBAI, My Experience (3296 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by endurk23: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
so i met a lady visa agent who promis me work once i get to duba throug her agent and a better life.

entering Dubai airport was when i kniow i was now on my own, with the help of an old friemd i find my way to Ajman state and i rented bed spave at 40k montly

life is very difficult over there in UAE and most work you get are owned by India, Lebanon, Pakistani, china and Oman citizens , working with this set of people is just a civilize slavery

salary are not been paid and once you are on tourist visa most of this Arab takes advantage of you and hardly pay you salary cos they know that you have no case in labor court especially when your visa is expired.

even Nigeria over there are scams promising you work thru agent and most of them meet some Indian guys to pose as a manager and suck you of your money

avoid Dubai but if you going on security work then apply for sira on getting to Dubai and alter training you can hit the road in search of job

the weather condition in Uae is very very bad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by AbarisFather(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
OK
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Nukilia: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
What! People don suffer

1 Like

Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hehehehe, Dubai is for people who want to flex and spend alot. don't come for job or you will be totally disappointed. I've met alot of NIGERIANs there that were duped by agents promising them audio jobs etc

there was one guy I helped, when he narrated his ordeal I felt for him, after paying alot of money to come to Dubai and with a promise of him getting a job, the guy didn't get any job. he suffered alot, even when he finally got a job, it was helpful the salary was small and the job was stressful, he had to quit.

When he narrated all the ugly experiences he had to me, I felt pity for him, gave him money to eat and payed for his flight to Nigeria, if you see how the guy was so joyous and he even prostrated to me thanking me for helping him, that was early 2020, when he successfully got to Nigeria, he called me and thanked me including his parents and siblings. presently he has a banking job and we still communicate.

Please and please, UAE isn't as rosy as you think, there aren't jobs and even if there are jobs, those Arabs will prefer giving it to other races like Indians, Pakistanis and others, don't come and waste your time, UAE isn't like then when you can get a good job with good pay easily.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thanks for sharing your experience.

No be say e go stop who wan go o grin

E go sha help them prepare better.

Are you now back home in Nigeria?
If you dey Lagos, Hala me for weekend make we share beer. Na man you be.

If you still dey Dubai, no give up : e fit still pay you .

6 Likes

Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by endurk23: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
i dey lagos now

blizard44:
Thanks for sharing your experience.

No be say e go stop who wan go o grin

E go sha help them prepare better.

Are you now back home in Nigeria?
If you dey Lagos, Hala me for weekend make we share beer. Na man you be.

If you still dey Dubai, no give up : e fit still pay you .
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by kingthreat(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Thanks for sharing.
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by nigerianrevolut(f): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Thank you sir. But will our desperate youths listen to your advice?

Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by emetisuccess(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
Thank you sir. But will our desperate youths listen to your advice?
!!!!!!!!

I love this ur grouping. I suppport we shld go this way. It will be very nice.
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Simplythebest: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Bro not everyone have bad experience in Dubai. It depends on who is ur agent and the people u met there. I have someone i did visa for and the guy traveled this may and have started work this June he have to wait till his Emirate id comes out before starting the job. So he is very happy and working and leave a normal life. Dubai is not easy and never an easy place u when traveling the agent should tell people the whole truth so that the person will not be disappointed when getting there. So before i do visa for people i always tell them the truth that Dubai is not easy so that they will be aware.

3 Likes

Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Prolificgiant(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2021
I want to travel out at all cost that's what it leads to let's b guided
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by slimanyd: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2021
endurk23:
so i met a lady visa agent who promis me work once i get to duba throug her agent and a better life.

entering Dubai airport was when i kniow i was now on my own, with the help of an old friemd i find my way to Ajman state and i rented bed spave at 40k montly

life is very difficult over there in UAE and most work you get are owned by India, Lebanon, Pakistani, china and Oman citizens , working with this set of people is just a civilize slavery

salary are not been paid and once you are on tourist visa most of this Arab takes advantage of you and hardly pay you salary cos they know that you have no case in labor court especially when your visa is expired.

even Nigeria over there are scams promising you work thru agent and most of them meet some Indian guys to pose as a manager and suck you of your money

avoid Dubai but if you going on security work then apply for sira on getting to Dubai and alter training you can hit the road in search of job

the weather condition in Uae is very very bad

You would do well to post the lady's agent Instagram page and all other details here to save all others who might also fell into the ladies scam trick. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Omo
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by babaneenoni(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
What about American I need someone who can share his/her experience there I wan try my luck who knows maybe na there my destiny there. As hustle no gree coprate for 9ja
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
babaneenoni:
What about American I need someone who can share his/her experience there I wan try my luck who knows maybe na there my destiny there. As hustle no gree coprate for 9ja
America no need you. They wont even give u visa unless na student visa
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Cousin9999: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
People seem to not be able to grasp how f***ed up west Asia will always be. I guess the buildings and celebrity photos have them confused.

Human tr4fficking isn't something west Asia considers a problem. It's the foundation of their economy and society. Part of the reason you see so many threads about the region on NL is to lure ignorant people there for exploitation.
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Ablemax(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Hehehehe, Dubai is for people who want to flex and spend alot. don't come for job or you will be totally disappointed. I've met alot of NIGERIANs there that were duped by agents promising them audio jobs etc

there was one guy I helped, when he narrated his ordeal I felt for him, after paying alot of money to come to Dubai and with a promise of him getting a job, the guy didn't get any job. he suffered alot, even when he finally got a job, it was helpful the salary was small and the job was stressful, he had to quit.

When he narrated all the ugly experiences he had to me, I felt pity for him, gave him money to eat and payed for his flight to Nigeria, if you see how the guy was so joyous and he even prostrated to me thanking me for helping him, that was early 2020, when he successfully got to Nigeria, he called me and thanked me including his parents and siblings. presently he has a banking job and we still communicate.

Please and please, UAE isn't as rosy as you think, there aren't jobs and even if there are jobs, those Arabs will prefer giving it to other races like Indians, Pakistanis and others, don't come and waste your time, UAE isn't like then when you can get a good job with good pay easily.

Bros make you too still BLESS ME NA

Man need to pay fees
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by babaneenoni(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:
America no need you. They wont even give u visa unless na student visa
God dey but I must liv 9ja
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
I don't know why people rush to Dubai. I can never live there. The weather is too hot.
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cousin9999:
People seem to not be able to grasp how f***ed up west Asia will always be. I guess the buildings and celebrity photos have them confused.

Human tr4fficking isn't something west Asia considers a problem. It's the foundation of their economy and society. Part of the reason you see so many threads about the region on NL is to lure ignorant people there for exploitation.
What's your obsession with Asians? Their existence seems to haunt you in your dreams since you can't stay one day on Nairaland without commenting something bad about them.

1 Like

Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by Cousin9999: 2:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Activist001:

What's your obsession with Asians? Their existence seems to haunt you in your dreams since you can't stay one day on Nairaland without commenting something bad about them.

Are you and your Asian boyfriend offended by facts?
Re: AVOID DUBAI, My Experience by ednut1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Activist001:

clearly a frustrated troll who has never left the shores of Nigerian. Hates white people too, most of his travel opinions are fictional and read online

(1) (Reply)

5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites In Nigeria / See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria / Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.