Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Deleted thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted thread (241 Views)

Deleted thread. (Picture) / deleted thread / (Deleted Thread) I Fvcked Her Really Hard Mehn! And She Said This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted thread by Dissap: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Deleted thread by Hahjascho(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
The greatest self induced harm a person can attempt, is to be "mis-informed"

"Red pilling " gone wrong.

Well, only you can change your mindset..
Re: Deleted thread by jericco1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Leave women alone
Re: Deleted thread by falcon01: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
I normally don't give Women attention not because I'm feeling myself, but because I literally don't have The Time and cant go the effort of all that. Basically most girls I just want us to be friends but they'll like to be more! Will be trying to seduce you and all that along the line no matter how strong you are, you'll still fall for it but never ever ever show interest at all because you are the victim here.

(1) (Reply)

How Long In A Stretch Have You Enjoyed Balanced Diet Without A Break / Join Me In The Best Whatsapp Hook Up And Entertainment Update Group Today / All This Things A Man Needs To Do Just To Proove True Love? For Watin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.