Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) (24822 Views)

Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) / Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by etokhana: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Enugu Zonal Office, have arrested six suspected internet fraudsters in Enugu. Four of the suspects: Obodoechina Caleb Chinedu, Offiah Darlington, Okwuosa Joseph, Kenneth Obi and Obinna Patrick were arrested on Thursday July 1, 2021 in a sting operation at No 2 Umuaba Street, New Haven Extension, Enugu, while two others, Chidera Owo and Ozuma Chukwuemeka Henry were nabbed on June 30, 2021 at No.6 Nwokolo Emene, besides Annunciation Hospital, Enugu. Their arrest was facilitated by credible intelligence received by the Commission regarding their alleged criminal activities.

Items recovered from the suspects include mobile phones, laptop computers, one Lexus ES 350 2011 model car with the registration number YAB-36-TT belonging to Offiah Darlington; a black Toyota Venza Car 2007 model belonging to Ogonna Patrick and a Toyota Camry 2007 model belonging to Obinna Patrick.

Other recovered items include one I phone X mobile phone and a RX330 Lexus SUV with Chassis number JTJHA31U040014 belonging to Frankiln Chidera Owo and an iPhone 5, iPhone 11 pro, Infinix phones and an Acura ZDX car with registration Number ABJ-611-DS belonging to Ozuma Chukwuemeka Henry.

The suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4239082519447539/

2 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by heniford2: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Soon the share the looted cars among themselves the phone too EFCc boys grin

10 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dope Calligraphy...damn cool cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Copras: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by slawormiir: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

Why them go dey parade niggarrrrs when he be say them never convict them

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Cholls(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
My brother this is the most beautiful fine board handwriting so far

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
What is their crime?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Ayomide811(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Igbo amaka

4 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Until there's a severe punishment for the fraudulent activities, the young shall continue to troop into the act. One Y-guy was even chastising his younger one (a secondary school student); saying he
has refused to blend with the system. He said he (the boy) would be termed a failure if he can't make his first #m before 20yrs of age. The same thing the caucus of oloshos tell the small girls. If Chidinma had a successful plan, she must be working on opening a wines shop by now.

Moral is almost gone to the dogs angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by 900warriorz: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
595/2021? grin You people till have a long way to go..

By december, una go dey count 23,419/2021...This I have seen tongue

3 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Catch them all
Horrible people
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Na wa.

Set awon BonifaceODENIGBO and Olasunbomi of Buzz bar
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Viktorinox2(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Dollywood(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2021
I thought yahoo don cast ni.
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by mattmogan88: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Why the dude come wear United jersey undecided

3 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Poverty no good
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2021
igbo amaka.
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by seunlayi(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2021
They should stop parading them, they are still a suspect no matter the weight of the evidence against them. This is illegal. Thumbs of for Lagos state Assembly for their move it yesterday

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2021
If EFCC is putting same effort in arresting and prosecuting our Corrupt politicians, Nigeria would be a better place.

5 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Henry cheesy cheesy cheesy Ishieke girls go rest now, though nothing will still happen.

2 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by stunnert(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2021
This yahoo yahoo thing has eaten deep into the mind of our youths, to the extent that many of them now look at it as their only hope in making it in this life and consider those doing honest and legit jobs as fools. I pity the generation that's gonna come from this generation, they're gonna be so shallow in their thinking and mental prowess to be innovative embarassed

1 Like

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by wpadmin: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Lagos na HQ
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by hakym619(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2021
I hate G boys.

2 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2021
As this yahoo dey go it will get to a time even pastor go dey collect yahoo Tithe and offering separately for church

1 Like

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by femijay8271(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Dell Inspiron 3593 15.6" 10th Generation Core i7-1065G7 Processor 12GB 1TB FHD (1920 x 1080) TCH No Backlit Keyboard,Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics Windows 10 Specifications

Bought new.
Price 300k

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by frowland(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2021
credible intelligence received by the Commission

....But but credible intelligence is never received by the commission about politicians?

Believe me, I am not a fan of these boys and I hate the kind of noise they make most of the time not to mention the intimidation (Bar man no longer send us that buy only beer).
BUT truth be told, something doesn’t add up with the manner of arrests and parades going on in the southern part art of Nigeria.
I heard the ‘Ab0kis’ are the major suppliers of the bank accounts they use but you will NEVER see one aboki arrested and paraded. NEVER!
How many aboki have been charged or sentenced for conspiracy to commit internet fraud? Zero!
Aboki man Mompha was tipped off by security ‘insiders’ (an agency that is predominantly northerners) to come back to Nigeria in order to evade the FBI.
Someone was arrested in my estate the other day on a million usd internet fraud charge and he bailed himself out with 2.5million and cleaned the red paint marked on his building wall with another 500k bribe.
For him to pay that sum means he’s guilty somehow but why did the EFCC cut him loose after paying that figure?
Efcc came to a nearby estate and smoked everyone on site; they started demanding for 500k each to set them free (Some paid up and are now free like a bird, some are still languishing in detention with no hope of paying up).

The more you look at all these arrests and parades the more you realize that there is nothing about them to cheer for.

9 Likes

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by sweetshisha: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2021
cool

Let's see if EFCC would comply with the new Lagos laws

It's still an allegation yet you a publishing their faced

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt / Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women / Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.