Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) (24823 Views)

Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) / Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Halexgos3(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2021
I need money please
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Rolly22:

Wetin you dey talk na? E get church for yahoo boys only for Owerri

Omo see life, but the way all these guys dey collect millions dey baffled me o
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2021
My problem with NIGERIAN system is that, the Government called us LAZY YOUTHS, and can not provide jobs for the YOUTHS/using various means of taxation to kill legitimate businesses especially the smaller ones and harassing people in the name internet fraud ( Yahoo Yahoo ) .

Let me ask is this Government not a Yahoo Yahoo Government, violent, killers, promised and failed Government?
What is the problem of this Government.

Finally, internet fraud is not good but there is always an incidence before an accident and this present Government lack the morals to arrest the so called YAHOO YAHOO BOYS because the Government it's self is a DISASTER and YAHOO YAHOO GOVERNMENT.
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Uniswap: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2021
frowland:
credible intelligence received by the Commission
But but credible intelligence is never received by the commission about politicians?
Believe me, I am not a fan of these boys and I hate the kind of noise they make most of the time BUT truth be told, something doesn’t add up with the manner of arrests and parades going on in the southern part art of Nigeria.
I heard the ‘Abokis’ are the major suppliers of the bank accounts they use but you will NEVER see one aboki arrested and paraded. NEVER! How many aboki is charged or sentenced for conspiracy to internet fraud? Zero!
Aboki man Mompha was tipped off by security ‘insiders’ to come back to Nigeria to evade the FBI.
Someone was arrested in my estate the other day on a million usd internet fraud charge and he bailed himself out with 2.5million.
For him to pay that sum means he’s guilty somehow but why did the EFCC cut him loose after paying that figure?
Efcc came to a nearby estate and smoked everyone on site. But they started demanding for 500k each to set them free.
The more you look at all these arrests and parades the more you realize that there is nothing about them to cheer for.

Efcc na cash out oh
And all their bail is in cash
No matter how huge
Na bullion van pipu
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
hakym619:
I hate G boy just like politicians

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by bluefilm: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
These people again?

Wetin pesin no go see for dia hand sef?

Why are they so criminally minded.

Tufiakwa. sad
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by dangoteinlaw: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Each time i see comments like "good for them" "rot in jail" yen yen "legit pays" i just laugh out hard, that only proves the numbers of kids who use nairaland. Y'all really think efcc cell is full by now, alot of them has been bailed out. Those u see convicted or paraded are those that refused to pay, them some that their arrest made it to the press before before hand so the efcc has to show them to avoid answering questions. Efcc are worse than bandits but the law of carmar will get to all.

1 Like

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
steam74:
I don't understand why EFCC seize the cars and personal effect of suspects.
How can they prove there were gotten with stolen funds?

NIGERIA JUSTICE SYSTEM IS VERY POOR

when they catch a suspect even those items he obtain by legit means is also seize by the authocratic police authority.

And this guys do not know who to turn to for help to fight their case.

Living a good life in Nigeria takes you to be a suspect.

I have heard case of FOREX TRADER being arrested and prosecuted for the wealth they make from forex trade.

BUHARI MILITARY DICTATORSHIP under a civilian setting is killing Nigerians.

Yahoo boys better move to foreign land to ply your trade.

Nigeria don cast business for una.
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Hotspotbro(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yahoo is for losers
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sirjendon:

Omo see life, but the way all these guys dey collect millions dey baffled me o

Them Dey carry laptops and phones Drop for alter pastor go dey bless am, them dey make money my brother.

1 Like

Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Gfskw: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Really
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by ibinaboonline: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na so dem go parade you when dem Neva convict you. Very soon. smiley
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

Why them go dey parade niggarrrrs when he be say them never convict them
Re: Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) by Dorapeter(f): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2021
I thought this guys steal from americans, so what has it to do with the nigerian government. Is it their money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt / Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.