Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? (2105 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by beautyhd: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
I remember when I came back from church and this particular child about 3 yrs came into the sitting room as I was about eating the biscuits I bought. I asked her how she got to know that I wanted to snack on them, she said she heard the sound as I was tearing them open and knew it was biscuits, I was shocked at her answer and intelligence.

This other day, I was helping an aunt babysit her child when the child started crying, the immediate senior of the baby I was carrying came and touched my breasts and asked me to breastfeed the crying child, I became weak immediately.

My youngest sibling, when he was about 4 years came back from school and was struggling to do his assignments. I came in with my friends and decided to help him finish his assignments so he can go eat, the young man told me to allow him do it himself as he doesn't want to score zero. I was shocked and ashamed as my friends all laughed and booed at me as he said that.

9 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Samfloxin(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
I once travelled to the village. There was this goat that was eating up some crops in one of our ralation's farm. I picked a stick to chase away the goat but to my greatest surprise a little boy of about three years told me that if I ever throw the stick on the goat , he would break my leg. I was close to 25 then. The goat actually belongs to his mom. I laughed tire that day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Ambeed(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
How about a child telling you to sit like a lady in a family meeting sad sad, these kids can be brutal with their word at times.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by fati2001(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ambeed:
How about a child telling you to sit like a lady in a family meeting sad sad, these kids can be brutal with their word at times.

Pls explain.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Shellsploit: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Ambeed(f): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
fati2001:

Pls explain.

Telling me to sit well because she thought she was seeing my undies.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by fati2001(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ambeed:

ahhaaah.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by OkuFaba(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
She once told me WAKA for tasting her Akamu (pap)

2 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Jeon(f): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
OkuFaba:

Lol..
Why testing her akamu.. Alonger throat.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by OkuFaba(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jeon:

Lol..
Why testing her akamu.. Alonger throat.
like you no do am.. We all did this

2 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Nyne: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why you sef go Dey taste akamu. Agbaya. He suppose drag you pass that one lol

OkuFaba:
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
my friend onced beat up her niece for scattering the room.
while the niece was crying, my friend was trying to put on her clothes.
immediately she lowered her towel to put on her bra, the same niece(that was crying) just said: "your breast is not even fine" . and she resumed her crying.

my friend weak

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ambeed:

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by TheLoanGuy: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mine was this weekend, my parents, I and my 5 year old nephew were going out but he didn't where we were going to. So he asks my mum "grandma where are we going to?" Because he asks too much questions, my mum answered him and said "jamb question, go and meet your uncle and let him dress for you."
My nephew comes to meet me in the room and asks "Are we going to Jamb Question?", I couldn't help it so I replied "yes". He looks at me with disappoint in his face and says "no o, I don't want to go to Jamb Question I want to go Aunty Mary's shop".

I just kept a straight face but inside me ehn, I don laugh tire.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Samfloxin:
I once travelled to the village. There was this goat that was eating up some crops in one of our ralation's farm. I picked a stick to chase away the goat but to my greatest surprise a little boy of about three years told me that if I ever throw the stick on the goat , he would break my leg. I was close to 25 then. The goat actually belongs to his mom. I laughed tire that day.

That kid is an imp.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 06, 2021
So, my little nephew(on holiday at our place) was watching a cartoon on TV when I strolled into the room, picked up the bloody remote control and proceeded to switch to one of the news channels.

I knew I was going to draw the little man's ire but I couldn't give a hoot about that. I was the bigger guy in the room after all. cool He'll only yell and shout and that's all.

I was just getting down to the news when I heard someone mutter something right behind me. So, demi-god like me, I thought the little guy wasn't up for a fight tonight. He probably came to beg 'uncle' to switch the TV right back to cartoons. I might/might not oblige him. I was the boss.

So...

Me: Is there anything you want to ask me for, boy? smiley

Little guy: Nothing...

Me: OK... why are you disturbing me then? angry

Little guy{anger in his eyes}: Uncle, it's just that I want to tell you that you... are very senseless and stupid.

That simple.

With that, he bolted out of the room.

A lad of no more than three at the time. I was utterly dumbfounded.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Jentle244: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:
So, my little nephew(on holiday at our place) was watching a cartoon on TV when I strolled into the room, picked up the bloody remote control and proceeded to switch to one of the news channels.

I knew I was going to draw the little man's ire but I couldn't give a hoot about that. I was the bigger guy in the room after all. cool He'll only yell and shout and that's all.

I was just getting down to the news when I heard someone mutter something right behind me. So, demi-god like me, I thought the little guy wasn't up for a fight tonight. He probably came to beg 'uncle' to switch the TV right back to cartoons. I might/might not oblige him. I was the boss.

So...

Little guy{anger in his eyes}: Uncle, it's just that I want to tell you that you... are very senseless and stupid.

That simple.

O men this one choke.

If I were you I will draw him close using gifts like biscuit and when he is comfortable, give him a heavy knock, warm him and lecture him on how to respect elders. But still keep him as a friend, he will respect you for that

4 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Jentle244:

O men this one choke.

If I were you I will draw him close using gifts like biscuit and when he is comfortable, give him a heavy knock, warm him and lecture him on how to respect elders. But still keep him as a friend, he will respect you for that

You can bet that I got my pound of flesh right after recovering from the initial shock.

As for lecturing him on how to behave... well, I left that to his parents.

That was several years ago, by the way. The young man's grown to be more reasonable over the years.

So, you know about the sweet and biscuit trap too? cool

2 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Polynek(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2021
anthonyuncle:
while the niece was crying, my friend was trying to put up her clothes.
immediately she lowered her towel to put on her bra, the same niece(that was crying) just said: "your breast is not even fine" . and she resumed her crying.

my friend weak
grin grin grin I can't stop laughing oo grin
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by beautyhd: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:

Sometimes, they innocently humiliate one.
Epele
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by beautyhd: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2021
mansakhalifa:

So...

That simple.

They can be very blunt not withstanding it can earn them some beating.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by beautyhd: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Samfloxin:

I bet you, that kid got his mom's back.
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by beautyhd: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by beautyhd: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
anthonyuncle:
while the niece was crying, my friend was trying to put up her clothes.

my friend weak

Some of these kids talk like grown ups.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin I'm laughing hard remembering this particular incident. My aunt was beating her 3 year old son, but he kept looking at my grandma and crying throughout. So my grandma got angry and asked him " why are you looking at me? I'm I the one beating you?
He's response was, isn't she your daughter? won't she do whatever you ask her to do? Tell her to stop beating me jor.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
.... Lol. These kids can talk. I remember the first time I went to the village with one of my son's,I think he was 3 going to 4 yrs then.
He woke me up in the middle of the night that he is hungry. I told him I can't get him food but I can give him cold tea.

In the morning,I noticed he has peed on the bed and when I was scolding him for that he now asked me. Were you not the one that gave me tea in the night? I said yes and the next question was don't I know that children pee on the bed if they take tea at night? I just weak.

7 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by ahnie: 1:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Here to chunk on hilarious comments wink
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by anthonyuncle(m): 2:03am On Aug 07, 2022
beautyhd:

Some of these kids talk like grown ups.

as in eh
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by beautyhd: 5:50am On Aug 07, 2022
BrighterThanDay:
grin grin I'm laughing hard remembering this particular incident. My aunt was beating her 3 year old son, but he kept looking at my grandma and crying throughout. So my grandma got angry and asked him " why are you looking at me? I'm I the one beating you?
He's response was, isn't she your daughter? won't she do whatever you ask her to do? Tell her to stop beating me jor.

All these ancestors in kids bodies.
Simple as that, let grandma call her daughter to order.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2022
beautyhd:

All these ancestors in kids bodies.
Simple as that, let grandma call her daughter to order.

grin exactly! He really cracked us up as a child. I can write a comic book about him. It's so surprising that he grew up to be a quiet teenager.
Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
My neighbour son was playing roughly and I said will u stop , that's y ur mum like beating u all the time. And the little boy of 5 said yes and after beating me and I become sick she will be the one to start crying pray and be calling Jesus Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? by Aforxzy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
My neighbor's kids were playing football while I was outsde reading a magazine. One of them kicked the ball and it almost hit me , I shouted " Jesus".

The youngest amongst them came to me and said. "aunty, it's Daniel that kicked that ball not Jesus."

I told him "good to know"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda / Should I Still Play The Foolish Woman? / The Court: His Manhood Is Too Small For Me – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.