Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Donates Kidney To Girlf And She Laters Marries Malaysian Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Donates Kidney To Girlf And She Laters Marries Malaysian Guy (637 Views)

"Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying / Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Donates Kidney To Girlf And She Laters Marries Malaysian Guy by PresidentBuhari: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
A guy donated his kidney to save his finances's brother and after he recovered (his finances's brother), they gave out the girl to a Malaysian guy in marriage.

Now the guy who donated his kidney is upset and has been shouting and getting angry at everyone after his wife to be did him dirty. He now has only one kidney, before the transplant he didn't drink much alcoholic drinks but now he drinks everyday.

What advice can you give the guy?
Re: Man Donates Kidney To Girlf And She Laters Marries Malaysian Guy by ChiefSosa(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
A guy donated his kidney to save his finances's brother and after he recovered (his finances's brother), they gave out the girl to a Malaysian guy in marriage.
See Buhari! He can't even differentiate "Fiancée" and "Finance". He even said "Finances's". Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Kidney To Girlf And She Laters Marries Malaysian Guy by Machinegun91(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
You leave me breathless.
Re: Man Donates Kidney To Girlf And She Laters Marries Malaysian Guy by emmabest2000(m): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2021
He is so merciful and a generous giver
His reward will be in heaven

Bible said that blessed are the merciful
For they shall obtain mercy

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Son's Wedding: Groomsmen Lavished 500k On Their Bus Driver / Bbnaija: Pere Is About To Be Robbed Off His Finalist Spot - Nigerians React To B / 3 Years Jail Sentence For Obi Cubana If Convicted By EFCC - San

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.