Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers (29206 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:
Northerners will still own the Oil Wells as usual grin
Na wetin Dem tell you, Yoruba man??!

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Almaigaa: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
goatgoat093:

Braindead rants from a deranged low IQ subhuman, it's only in your terrorist head-slamming dreams that you desert-dwelling savages will have any quotient or influence in the East. the collective IQ of the entire North can't even light a candle, barbaric animals who still marry and fu*k 12 year olds... But then I'm not surprised at the level or depravity bedeviling the North, afterall your pedophilic pig of a prophet was notorious for raping teenage girls (piss be upon him). I heard Borno state now has a new governor? a terrorist ISWAP commander/acting governor will soon start receiving Federal allocation for his newly conquered territories grin.

The thing pain this man well well. grin grin

Only the North can give Biafra their independence. grin :

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Supremos:
Imo state should sue Rivers State for decades of illegal revenue diversion
Supported
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Neimarjr: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Ukwuani people have more oil than Urhobo people in Delta state
Ukwuani people have more oil that Ijaws of Delta state
Ukwuani people have more oil than Itsekiris of Delta state.

So when you compare the Aniomas, of which the Ukwuanis are proud members, with each of the ethnic groups of Delta state, Anioma people have more oil.

It is only when you team up the other ethnic groups of Delta state, that their oil reserve may (JUST MAY) become greater than the oil fields in Anioma.

Know this, and know peace

Lmao
Total trash
Where do you place the Isokos??
Cause una nr get oil reach them
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yet, the North hold you by the Balls,
Yet, the North is your master.
Yet, all the 5 EASTERN Governors were installed by the North.
Yet, the Northern Galant security men do Target practice with youths in your region.
Yet, over 95% of all Federal Government workers in the EAST are from North.
Yet, the North will still install another stooge in Anambra, as Governor.
Yet, Igbo's don't have a say in the EAST and beyond.
Yet, BIAFRAN Region is the most backward.
Yet, the North has succeeded in ISLAMIZING over 60% of IGBOS in the EAST.
Yet, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, Chained and dragged like a comon Thief.
no be only 60% na 100% Aturu

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
ScotMisile:

Where's the pistol you kept for us?

Pistol kwa?
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Wow!!!!
This is great news!!!

I hope Rivers State is made to pay back all the oil money they stole from Imo State. I mean this is robbery na. 45 oil Wells revenue over the years is not beans, we are talking of billions of naira here!!

My state is now oil rich and I see Owerri becoming Nigeria's second most beautiful city after Abuja cool cool
Let's aim higher bro, It should be the most beautiful with Okigwe and Orlu following closely

4 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Almaigaa: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Easternblood:
no be only 60% na 100% Aturu

I'm serious.
I'm presently in Owerri. I and my Muslim coleagues have been able to ISLAMIZE over 60% of IGBOS in the EAST. Three of your Governors were also ISLAMIZED in the last two years.

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Almaigaa: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Agaghị eme North vex, n'ihi na ndị Igbo ga-ata ahịhịa mgbe ndị ugwu jụrụ iziga nri ọwụwa anyanwụ. Dị ka anyị niile maara, North nke na-eri East grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Almaigaa: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Easternblood:
Na wetin Dem tell you, Yoruba man??!

Yes na. Over 95% of all Oil Wells in the EAST and other parts of this Country are owned by Northerners.

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

I'm serious.
I'm presently in Owerri. I and my Muslim coleagues have been able to ISLAMIZE over 60% of IGBOS in the EAST. Three of your Governors were also ISLAMIZED in the last two years.
Anuohia, There is nothing like Igbo Muslim
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Buckeyemedia1: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fake news
Why is it paining you? The sooner you banish the Biafra demon from your spirit, the better for you, enjoy the wealth of the Great Imo State.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Almaigaa: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Easternblood:
Anuohia, There is nothing like Igbo Muslim

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki. The thing pain am well well. cheesy cheesy cheesy

MORE IGBO MUSLIM PICTURES grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Almaigaa: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Abujason:
Animal.
See accomplishments.
Illiterate almajjiri.
Soon e go clear una for eye
The terrorist in chief won’t remain there forever

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, another series of Wailing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by NORSYK(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2021
IGBOSON1:

True!

This is the first good thing i can conceed Uzodinma, Buhari and their APC have done! This didn't and couldn't happen throughout the entire 16 years of that useless PDP and all the impotent Igbo appointees and elected officials in the party that had prominent positions in the party!

Actually the process of recovering the oil wells started by Ihedioha, that was why Wike hated Ihedioha his once ally, kudos to Uzodinma for continuing the process

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by OfoIgbo: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Neimarjr:

Lmao
Total trash
Where do you place the Isokos??
Cause una nr get oil reach them

The oil in Ukwuani is far greater than the one in Isoko territory.

So Anioma still leads

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki. The thing pain am well well. cheesy cheesy cheesy

MORE IGBO MUSLIM PICTURES grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
O don't understand you, posting Hausa people wearing Igbk dresses does not make them Igbo Muslims, Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by NORSYK(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2021
DOCU:
SUPREME COMRADO GOVERNOR!

One major achievement recorded.

That reminds me, there is no oil or natural deposit in the so called Ikwere land...they are antangonizing Igbos to gain favour from other tribes. Time shall tell shaa.

Very commendable work to Supreme Court governor for continuing the cause of recovering them, credit should also be given to Ihedioha for initializing it

5 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Simplythebest: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2021
I pray and hope it will solve those issues. Honestly this country is a mess
SmartPolician:

The new PIB will address those concerns.

All oil-bearing communities should be celebrating the passage of the bill.

However, the Senate and the House of Reps have to agree on 5% given to the host communities.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Idiko1: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Kagd10:

Osu liar, the whites were in Nigeria as at 1914. Heck, amalgamation of Nigeria was in 1914. I already backed my point with facts! Go and knack your osu head on a rock if you're that pained!

Abobaku liar, I have told you this discussion is not meant for intellectual midgets such as you. Again it is an act of idiocy to classify human beings as "White or Black". Nigeria was not amalgamated in1914. The amalgamation was between Southern and Northern Protectorates. The question you should ask yourself is when was the amalgamated protectorates call Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by isokomarine: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

So Anioma still leads
who own ndokwa East
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Neimarjr: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

So Anioma still leads

Story for the gods
Make una dy deceive yourselves
Continue

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Idiko1: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
isokomarine:
who own ndokwa East

Anything Ndokwa is Anioma!!!!
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by LEGALSER: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Abujason:
Why are so pained like this? Why are you such a tortured soul? Boundary adjustment commissions are independent agencies made up of fair minded experts not politicians. The one they did which ceded several villages from Cross Rivers to Akwa Ibom has long been settled. So know this people are not like your current rubber stamp Senate and House.

Who is this matured slowpoke? Did I mention you?
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by LEGALSER: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
ScotMisile:
it's a legal battle.

True
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Blue3k(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dymaco:

And u think it is easy? By right south east suppose have at least 6 states but they have only 5 lesser than other regions

Its simple not easy. Lol would you rather cry all your life over being separated?
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Abujason: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, another series of Wailing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hey Almajiri or wetin be ya name. Face North. Stop wailing about Southern matter.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Abujason: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
LWKMD
SEE THIS USELESS ANIMAL OOO
STAY AWAY FROM SE MATTER AND FOCUS ON YOUR GODFORSAKEN DESERT REGION AND YOU WILL NOT HEAR FROM ME
BYEEEEE!
grin grin grin

LEGALSER:

Who is this matured slowpoke? Did I mention you?
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Kagd10: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Idiko1:

Abobaku liar, I have told you this discussion is not meant for intellectual midgets such as you. Again it is an act of idiocy to classify human beings as "White or Black". Nigeria was not amalgamated in1914. The amalgamation was between Southern and Northern Protectorates. The question you should ask yourself is when was the amalgamated protectorates call Nigeria.

You dey mad! What other amalgamation did Nigeria have? Which amalgamation did you think I was talking about? You dey mad!
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by JaredNormak: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

I'm serious.
Lmao

You be fool I swear. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter) / Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) / Elizabeth Ativie, New Edo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.