Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers (29205 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by meccuno: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

O bewe kwa

Is like they use lamentations swear for una?

Ah ah.

Must you cry over every issues.....In Anambra state you have anioma, ndoni and the rest of them both in Delta and Anambra.....have you seen them always lamenting?

Why not face reality as Hope did instead of all these nonsense lamentations.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by chaloskyx: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
would the oil well translate to a better life for imo citizens the answer is no would it mean fatter salaries jumbo pay and fat bank accounts for our politicians the answer is yes so how does this recovery affect the wellbeing of the common man the answer is it does not so there is nothing to celebrate here naira would always fail even if they discover 200m oil blocks

2 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Misterone: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Hmmm Good times for Imo
I thought you were going to say thank you Daddy Buhari (father of the nation). you know it was during your beloved PDP era that this injustice was done. At least thank him for this food he put for una mouth. Even with the agitation/secession brohaha.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by FarahAideed: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Misterone:
I thought you were going to say thank you Daddy Buhari (father of the nation). you know it was during your beloved PDP era that this injustice was done. At least thank him for this food he put for una mouth. Even with the agitation/secession brohaha.

I can never thank Buhari for anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by EMMY76: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is a welcome development hope is doing what rochas couldnt do for 8 whole years this is how to benefit when ur state is in the ruling party.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by IGBOSON1: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Akpangbo:
Will Rivers return the stolen money? Imo should puch for reparations.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You do drive a hard bargain!

Talk about taking no prisoners....sticking the knife in and twisting it! shocked
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Seventywin: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hi
post=103412497:
With the huge gas and oil Imo GDP no go be here grin grin

truth is gradually coming out, before some ignorant minds here says na only red oil Igbo land dey produce, that oil produce in Ijaw community in Ondo surpass all in Igbo land, we were trying to educate them, they were calling us names grin grin how far

The same Applies for Abia and Rivers areas from the interiors Etche to Obigbo and oha... The Fear of Igbo and denial to their God given Blessing and rights
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by EsomahJD: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hunchogee:
Funny how IGBOS suddenly celebrate the down turn of Rivers .. Tomorrow they will be saying south south is BIAFRA . Well let it happen this way so south south will know igbos are only interested in your oil and sea access not you people . Finally I keep telling rivers nairalanders that you guys are living on past glory after bayelsa and Abia state are done with you guys , you be begging Akwa Ibom for money grin
Stop being emotional with your blackmailing comment, there's nothing wrong if they celebrate the very thing some of you have used in mocking them in the past. You're only pained because you're losing your leverage over them.

You don't want them to claim SS, yet you still don't want them to have a sense of belonging.

8 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Dymaco(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

O bewe kwa

Ah ah.

Must you cry over every issues.....In Anambra state you have anioma, ndoni and the rest of them both in Delta and Anambra.....have you seen them always lamenting?

Ever since i saw your post asking someone to do yahoo. I no longer take your post serious.
Anioma should have been 6th eastern state if not for the wickedness of Nigeria.
Ndoni, omuko, elche, ikwerre and egbema rivers should be a state on its own but because of oil, they were merged into rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Kinobi: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
I've just been going through the comments and what I've been seeing is, Igbo fighting Rivers, Rivers fighting Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom Dissing Calabar, Delta fighting Igbo, Yoruba fighting South East and South South. Like, where the Unity dey. You can never see this kind thing in a northern forum. Just imagine people from Kano fighting against people from Borno even though it's North East vs North West. Unthinkable right? Una better calm down.

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Almaigaa: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Abujason:

Hey Almajiri or wetin be ya name. Face North. Stop wailing about Southern matter.

The North own the East.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Abujason: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

The North own the East.

Oh, I see.
So that’s why una dey do so well pass other regions.
With all the evil domination and years of controlling the government and you remain the most backward, uneducated, diseased, and terrorist heaven.
I guess you can claim dominance in all the above.
No contest there.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Ifearnoevil: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

You are just beating around the bush because you don't want to give credit to those that deserve credit. Provide a link to the court judgement that ceded the oil wells to Imo state if you truly know what you are talking about.

On the contrary you are the one that is beating about the bush.
Okay Buhari gave the order,are you happy now.tell him to also help us recover Bakassi from Cameroon.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Kennydoc(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dymaco:
What Nigerians did to south east because of oil will never be forgotten. Many south eastern lands were merged to rivers state, cross river and delta. All these is to make sure that they suffer south east.
We have egbema rivers and egbema imo state. Same people, same community and land seceded to rivers because of oil well

Money that would have been used to develop Owerri being used to develop Port Harcourt.
Igbos have really been unjustly punished by Nigeria, yet God keeps blessing us.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Blue3k:
Lol I wonder if Rivers will cry like Cross River has over the last decade. This is going to fun to watch.

No mind them. The governor was a simpleton while Akpabio was negotiating he just stayed there like mumu.

Anyway well done Imo, I thought the people didn’t like this governor?
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by oyatz(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Where in the report did it state that it was Buhari that returned the oil wells?

Don't mind him. It was Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that returned the oil wells to Imo State.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by zuchyblink(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
So they are actually the people leeching on us,no problem, justice delayed is not denied
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Gotze1: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
post=103414428:

This was the last derivation funds received in 2020 with this latest 43 oil wells recoverd Imo will be 4th largest
We shall see when another one comes out
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Gotze1: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Abujason:
Pained soul. Anyway, Sniper is on sale. I will highly recommend that to you.

You can ass ut to your father's drink. After all you are igbo that wakes your parent up with side kick.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by CapitalBank: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

O bewe kwa

Ah ah.

what reality other than what he said? Anioma is an abbreviation... it is not a stand alone tribe... so, it is not all of them under that umbrella that are igbos... only a few.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by oyatz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dymaco:

Anioma which is bigger than anambra was cut to delta. That supposed to make us 6 states in south east

Anioma was never cut from Anambra State.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by oyatz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Idiko1:

In 1948, crude oil exploration started in Ondo by Shell D'Arcy and not even a grain sand was discovered. Suddenly the Nigerian idiotic politics led by Yoruba man named Obasanjo discovered crude oil all over Ondo. Nigeria is a real shithole.

There are so many things that weren't discovered or even known in 1948 but are now we'll known today.

With advancement in Science and Technology, crude oil will be discovered in almost all territories close to water bodies.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Misterone: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:

I can never thank Buhari for anything
grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by pandax: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
oyatz:

Anioma was never cut from Anambra State.

There is a difference between "cut to" as used by op and "cut from" as you alleged. Thanks
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lol.. you no go fit kill me with talk. Odogwu if you like go under a waterfall and explore for oil and gas, if the basic factors ain't complete (source rock, reservoir rock, trap, temperature ETC) they're not going to put 1naira to drill any well.there are places in Rivers State with oil but they can't drill cus at least one factor is missing. You still don't understand the concept of sweet spot. Same reason I'm laughing at this frontier basin bullshit, another tactics to sink money in the north.. the basins they should be exploring for hydrocarbon is where there's proven sweetpot like the ND basin and the Anambra basin.
Unless you can wait for another hundreds of millions of years maybe the Geology of Nigeria fit don change
oyatz:

There are so many things that weren't discovered or even known in 1948 but are now we'll known today.

With advancement in Science and Technology, crude oil will be discovered in almost all territories close to water bodies.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by oyatz(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Furious1:
Lol.. you no go fit kill me with talk. Odogwu if you like go under a waterfall and explore for oil and gas, if the basic factors ain't complete (source rock, reservoir rock, trap, temperature ETC) they're not going to put 1naira to drill any well.there are places in Rivers State with oil but they can't drill cus at least one factor is missing. You still don't understand the concept of sweet spot. Same reason I'm laughing at this frontier basin bullshit, another tactics to sink money in the north.. the basins they should be exploring for hydrocarbon is where there's proven sweetpot like the ND basin and the Anambra basin.
Unless you can wait for another hundreds of millions of years maybe the Geology of Nigeria fit don change

1) Petroleum (Latin; Petra (rock) + Oleum (oil)) has been known and used as a source of energy since Ancient times and became popular during the era of the Roman Empire.

2) As recent as 1985, there were no crude oil in Niger Republic, Chad and Ghana but with advancement in Science and Technology, crude oil were discovered in these places.

3) The concept of what is 'useful crude oil in commercial quantities' changes with advancement in Technology.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Are you crazy?
There was no crude oil where?
Did you just visit google?
Cus crude oil de sip from ground for some places, I know it exists in Anambra, you don't even need tech to know oil exists in Nigeria just say they didn't do exploration, which one is there was no oil in Nigeria.
and what advancement in technology are you talking about apart from fracturing which by the way also requires the existence of source rock.
I want to know what you meant by useful crude oil

oyatz:

1) Petroleum (Latin; Petra (rock) + Oleum (oil)) has been known and used as a source of energy since Ancient times and became popular during the era of the Roman Empire.

2) As recent as 1985, there were no crude oil in Nigeria Republic, Chad and Ghana but with advancement in Science and Technology, crude oil were discovered in these places.

3) The concept of what is 'useful crude oil in commercial quantities' changes with advancement in Technology.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Idiko1: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Kagd10:

You dey mad! What other amalgamation did Nigeria have? Which amalgamation did you think I was talking about? You dey mad!

At times, mankind is replete with funny stuffs such a mad person being the first to tell a sane person is mad. When a dunce does not know the number of amalgamated instances in the areas which became Nigeria, it is fair to ignore the ninny. Americans say "Stupidity cannot be fixed".
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Kagd10: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Idiko1:

At times, mankind is replete with funny stuffs such a mad person being the first to tell a sane person is mad. When a dunce does not know the number of amalgamated instances in the areas which became Nigeria, it is fair to ignore the ninny. Americans say "Stupidity cannot be fixed".

Ode, the major amalgamation we had was in the 1914 when South and North were joined together. The discussion was about the whites who were still in Nigeria at the time. How does your rubbish correlate to the discourse here. I have already backed up my claims with facts here on the premises of Ondo and the German explorers who left for the world war! Go knack your head on a rock if it pains you.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Idiko1: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2021
oyatz:

Yes, the advancement in Science and Technology is a plus especially in the process of extracting crude oil from the earth. However the crude oil found in Ondo was not about Science and Technology but sectional politics in the shithole called Nigeria. The crude oil in Ondo belongs to Bendel State now Edo and Delta States. All the crude oil wells in Ondo State were caved from Bendel State.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Idiko1: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Kagd10:

Ode, the major amalgamation we had was in the 1914 when South and North were joined together. The discussion was about the whites who were still in Nigeria at the time. How does your rubbish correlate to the discourse here. I have already backed up my claims with facts here on the premises of Ondo and the German explorers who left for the world war! Go knack your head on a rock if it pains you.

Ode, you are free as air to make fool of your idiotic self. You have determined there were major and minor amalgamations in the areas which became Nigeria. What a dunce. I stay away from craps cull from Internet as prove of factual facts because of jackasses such as you who flood the cyber with junks. Monkey.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Kagd10: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Idiko1:

Ode, you are free as air to make fool of your idiotic self. You have determined there were major and minor amalgamations in the areas which became Nigeria. What a dunce. I stay away from craps cull from Internet as prove of factual facts because of jackasses such as you who flood the cyber with junks. Monkey.

You're in pain. I backed up my points with facts! Go knack your head on the rock cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos / Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.