Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,419 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) (66345 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Franking:
Was the conman not alive when a building collapsed and killed many people?
watin him don do your papa generation don do am before?
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by techWriter2: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Thank God it was brought under overpower The presenter of hell shall not prevail
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2021
ebexofficial:
People will start talking �
the reporter is not doing well. Imagine, THE CHURCH IS ON FIRE!
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2021
zoedew:

In the days of Noe Men spoke in like manner as you do. All are reading witnesses of the outcome. Wisdom beckons.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? angry
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Cokahot: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Probably faulty ac socket,faulty ac compressor, burnt ac socket,burnt ac avr,faulty wall socket or direct holy ghost fire from above.
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Youngvegetable:
lol why are they fighting back grin

Only spirits would know...... wink
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Jestin:
Aggrieved pastors is already burning the church ..Nothing is impossible with those 9ja Pastors.
optimism
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by OgeFather(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2021
judetov2:
When Jesus was talking abt fake prophets in Matthew: 24 he was referring to this Nigerian scammers... They are after money and married women.

What is wrong with you ?

Be careful too for the same Bible too puts a serious curse on any mouth that speaks falsely against an anointed man of God
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Anieke39(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2021
zoedew:
The fruit is getting plucked. The fathers have eaten sower grapes and the teeth of the children are set on edge. There is nothing hid that shall not be exposed. Facts are sacred: they speak for themselves.
I don't understand
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2021
judetov2:
When Jesus was talking abt fake prophets in Matthew: 24 he was referring to this Nigerian scammers... They are after money and married women.
This is the kind of news folks Like you wants to see so that you can have opportunity to spew ungodly words against men of God and the church.....
Pray for the church and stop the negative energy....Shalom cool
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2021
ebexofficial:
People will start talking �
Do you have any idea of what they would be talking about?
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by repent4christ: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2021
zoedew:
The fruit is getting plucked. The fathers have eaten sower grapes and the teeth of the children are set on edge. There is nothing hid that shall not be exposed. Facts are sacred: they speak for themselves.
. Me think you should be really sure of what you posted above.... I don't think you have real facts to back up your claim.
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by errigdee: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Let me clear something here not judging but you see this man there is something attached to his ... reign when he was alive... This same church collapsed few years ago now even in death where the would give him a warm night goodbye.... Dem still dey add more fire ontop the one wey don dey already... Nawa ... Make una sell that land jor
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Theyveedo:
The devil is a lair
liar
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Theyveedo(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
tiswell:
liar

Thank u
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by tivhador: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Hmmm......an electrical fire just like that? At this point in time? Very suspicious........ cool
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by obiskidguru: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2021
The way we blame the devil over everything is quite irritating
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Bryan88(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Jestin:
Aggrieved pastors is already burning the church ..Nothing is impossible with those 9ja Pastors.
EXACTLY MY TAUGHTS
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Thoughts and prayers so unfortunate hope no one was hurt
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2021
repent4christ:
. Me think you should be really sure of what you posted above.... I don't think you have real facts to back up your claim.
Going forward you will get to know how correct I have been all along about who T.B. Joshua really was alive. I am in the hope we will still be in touch and you will be heard when the rump of the chicken is finally and indisputably out in the open. Some in SCOAN know what am talking about but are living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Anieke39:
I don't understand
See, by the immutable Law of Harvest referred to by some as the Law of Cause and Effect what is sown is necessarily what is reaped. What I am saying is that what T.B. Joshua sowed while alive is ripe for harvest now that he is no more and is not in a position to prevent their exposure. I have always pointed out that he was a not-for-real Pastor but a charlatan and occultist who used supposed philanthropy to hoodwink the public and have them on his side so he can continue to exploit the gullible and taken! He ran a spiritual Ponzi Scheme of sorts. Unfolding events going forward will aid the understanding of all about who T.B. Joshua really was. I am in the hope that I am better understood.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by EmpressOne(f): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2021
No peace for the wicked. The signs are always clear!
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? angry
What is not understood is apparent to the ignorant as rubbish! You will do better to ask for explanations. Tutorials are interesting sessions that aid the learning process. No one willing to learn in life describes the takes of others in tutorials as “rubbish”. Life is a tutorial. I’m in the hope that you understand this as well.
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2021
ecolime:
Watch as primitive people attach meanings to this.

You're nothing without the spirit.
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2021
mrkings84:
OK. OVER TO THE AK47 ARMED FIRE FIGHTERS!!!
as in ehn that news been weak me ehn
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by batstan(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2021
ceede2:
Your personal text says:- Be kind to all.
You don't follow what you preach.

Fire guts building. It could happen to anybody.

Check my rule 5.

I'm sure you will not like to deactive your moniker.
I guess you didn't understand what I quoted. The person meant that, the Pastors that are left behind, could do such for their selfish reasons. Which could be taken in any way.

I am still kindhearted.
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by ceede2: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2021
batstan:

I guess you didn't understand what I quoted. The person meant that, the Pastors that are left behind, could do such for their selfish reasons. Which could be taken in any way.

I am still kindhearted.
What's your definition of ignorant
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
ikorodureporta:

If no be from one of those candles, na spiritual fire.. Some occultic MOG also use it to sacrifice to their gods

be like you be one of them occultist, abi? tongue cool
Re: Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
zoedew:

What is not understood is apparent to the ignorant as rubbish! You will do better to ask for explanations. Tutorials are interesting sessions that aid the learning process. No one willing to learn in life describes the takes of others in tutorials as “rubbish”. Life is a tutorial. I’m in the hope that you understand this as well.

okay, start telling us what you know about him. Make sure you're there when everything happened and not some sorts of ''them say, them say'' cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM / Akudaya:myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.