Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Pleas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pleas (866 Views)

Pleas What Is This On My Foot / Doctor's Pleas Help.....severe Headache Is Troubling My Existence / I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleas by Greglak: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Thank you
Re: Pleas by OkuFaba(m): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2021
The kinda antibiotics I'm seeing on that paper, I guess you're treating something strong.

By the way, the lab that tested you should av explained better
Re: Pleas by martolux(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2021
You probably have low sperm count from the result because a normal semen contains 40 million to 300 million sperm per milliliter. A low sperm count is considered to be anything between 10 and 20 million sperm per milliliter. Nevertheless, twenty million sperm per milliliter may be adequate for pregnancy if the sperm are healthy.
Re: Pleas by proff010: 6:01am On Jul 06, 2021
See what buhari has caused in the life of Nigerians.
Re: Pleas by Amotolongbo(f): 6:06am On Jul 06, 2021
martolux:
You have low sperm count from the result because a normal semen contains 40 million to 300 million sperm per milliliter. A low sperm count is considered to be anything between 10 and 20 million sperm per milliliter. Nevertheless, twenty million sperm per milliliter may be adequate for pregnancy if the sperm are healthy.
A normal sperm count ranges between 15million to more than 200million per milliliter of semen. The guy has about 20million sperm cell counts from the report.

What I’m seeing in the report is something close to a Necrospermia (dead sperm cells), 70% death from the motility of the spermatozoons. Not a low sperm count (oligospermia).
the doctor has to recommend antibiotics to combat what could be killing the sperm cells.
If it is low sperm count, drugs to boost the production of sperm would be recommended

1 Like

Re: Pleas by bigtt76(f): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2021
All that antibiotic? shocked Guy better go and see a better doctor before den ruin your kidneys

Amotolongbo:
A normal sperm count ranges between 15million to more than 200million per milliliter of semen. The guy has about 20million sperm cell counts from the report.

What I’m seeing in the report is something close to a Necrospermia (dead sperm cells) and not low sperm count (oligospermia).
That is why the doctors has to recommend those antibiotics to combat what could be killing the sperm cells.
If it is low sperm count, drugs to boost the production of sperm would be recommended

2 Likes

Re: Pleas by Greglak: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

What I’m seeing in the report is something close to a Necrospermia (dead sperm cells), 70% death from the motility of the spermatozoons. Not a low sperm count (oligospermia).
That is why the doctor has to recommend those antibiotics to combat what could be killing the sperm cells.

I haven't even seen a doctor yet, that result is from a lab at a general hospital.

My next appointment with the doctor is middle of next month
Re: Pleas by harmargedon: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2021
You have 70% dead sperm cells, that's the reason for all the drugs prescribed.
Re: Pleas by Dim08: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Please note, I am NOT a medical doctor but by reason of association and my field of study includes NUTRITION, I think I could recommend something natural for you before your next visit to your Doctor.

I would not want to describe your result but give you a piece of advice, it is left for you to take or reject it.

According to Hippocrates, the great Greek physician, he said: "let food be thy medicine and thy medicine your food.

Eat a lot of raw tomatoes, they are excellent for the sperm. I don't want to write too much on Tomato. My master's thesis was on Tomato. Just take it from me that raw good tomatoes can BOOST your sperm, improve sperm motility, and the swimming speed of sperm.

Lycopene is the main antioxidant in tomato that makes tomato a functional food.

Of course, eating raw tomatoes may not be palatable but you just have to. I am also taking raw tomato from time to time. But I have found a way around it to make it less nauseating.

I recommend tomato consumption for every man. It prevents prostrate cancer too.

Slice your tomatoes and eat them with bread. That way the nauseating effect is reduced.

Another thing, take at least 3 member of a clove of garlic once every week and chew.

I hated garlic before because of its smell after eating it. But when I knew it health benefit I CHOOSE to like it.

I take it once a month to boost my immunity, control my stress level, and balance my blood pressure.

I usually do this when my when my wife wants to travel for a day or two as she so much dislike the odour. By the time she comes back, the odour effect won't be as conc as it was.

I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas by Amotolongbo(f): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2021
bigtt76:
All that antibiotic? shocked Guy better go and see a better doctor before den ruin your kidneys

It was a laboratory test result anyway and not a doctor’s recommendation
Re: Pleas by bigtt76(f): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Yea thanks for pointing that out.

Amotolongbo:
It was a laboratory test result anyway and not a doctor’s recommendation
Re: Pleas by Dim08: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2021
If you don't mind, what type of job do you do?

Men who work with chemical or manufacturing/production company with high temperature are prone to sperm sterility. Especially those expose to UV light or other type of radiation.

There is also a supplement I can recommend it works very well for general well being, BP and stroke.

But of course, I'm not here to market supplement.

May God help us all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pleas by Greglak: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Dim08:
Please note, I am NOT a medical doctor but by reason of association and my field of study includes NUTRITION, I think I could recommend something natural for you before your next visit to your Doctor.

I would not want to describe your result but give you a piece of advice, it is left for you to take or reject it.

According to Hippocrates, the great Greek physician, he said: "let food be thy medicine and thy medicine your food.

Thank you sir.

Please may i engage you via email?

Eat a lot of raw tomatoes, they are excellent for the sperm. I don't want to write too much on Tomato. My master's thesis was on Tomato. Just take it from me that raw good tomatoes can BOOST your sperm, improve sperm motility, and the swimming speed of sperm.

Of course, eating raw tomatoes may not be palatable but you just have to. I am also taking raw tomato from time to time. But I have found a way around it to make it less nauseating.

Slice your tomatoes and cover them with bread before eating. That way the nauseating effect is reduced.

Another thing, take at least 3 member of a clove of garlic once every week and chew.

I hated garlic before because of its smell after eating it. But when I knew it health benefit I CHOOSE to like it.

I take it once a month to boost my immunity, control my stress level, and balance my blood pressure.

I usually do this when my when my wife wants to travel for a day or two as she so much dislike the odour. By the time she comes back, the odour effect won't be as conc as it was.

I wish you the best.
Re: Pleas by yinkeys(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2021
bigtt76:

Or better he changes his diet totally to reverse the damage & watch dr Sebis videos
Before some of these doctors use him to build house because he desperately wants a child
Re: Pleas by Dim08: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Greglak post=103413691][/quote]
All right. You can contact me.
Re: Pleas by Greglak: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Dim08:

Slice your tomatoes and eat them with bread. That way the nauseating effect is reduced.

I wish you the best.

Okay sir
Re: Pleas by Greglak: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Dim08:

All right. You can contact me.

I just sent you a mail
Re: Pleas by martolux(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2021
You're right.
Amotolongbo:

the doctor has to recommend antibiotics to combat what could be killing the sperm cells.
Re: Pleas by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Please see a doctor. I don't know why people come here for medical advice. Those antibiotics were not written so u take all. It's actually the result of a sensitivity test. The microorganism was cultured and tested with various antibiotics to see which antibiotics will be better for you.

I think the ones at the top are more effective because the microorganism is susceptible to them. The ones with R are ineffective because the microorganism is resistant to them.

So please see a doctor to guide you on what to do.

NB: This informational is for educational purposes only and not to replace any medical decision or advicr given by a medical doctor or any qualified medical personnel.

See a doctor!

3 Likes

Re: Pleas by Greglak: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Thewhizzkid1:
Please see a doctor. I don't know why people come here for medical advice. Those antibiotics were not written so u take all. It's actually the result of a sensitivity test. The microorganism was cultured and tested with various antibiotics to see which antibiotics will be better for you.

I think the once at the top are more effective because the microorganism is susceptible to them. The once with R are ineffective because the microorganism is resistant to them.

So please see a doctor to guide you on what to do.

NB: This informational is for educational purposes only and not to replace any medical decision or advicr given by a medical doctor or any qualified medical personnel.

See a doctor!

Thank you sir
Re: Pleas by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Those antibiotics written there are not what he’s going to use o, they are just telling us the antibiotics that are sensitive and resistant to the coliform specie isolated, all these people thinking he’s going to use all that antibiotics, make una rest.

It’s not every Infections that you will be swallowing augmentin and cipro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy / Liquor / Is 20,000 Too Much For Your Health Per Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.