Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool (509 Views)

This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex / Evil! How My Dad Suddenly Went Blind / Evil! How My Dad Suddenly Went Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool by roock: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders,I am a bit confused over my dad's health state.it all began about a month ago after his usual sports.He came home,was so dizzy and could hardly move his left leg.this made him fall severally as he could hardly maintain his balance.Within the period, we also noticed blood in his stool but after a stool culture analysis ..nothing was discovered(i.e. negative result).this made him loose so much blood and had to go for a transfusion.the point now is that the stooling just resurfaced and this time no blood in stool instead he feels this sudden urge to stool but ends up passing out nothing..he has also complained of serious pains down behind his waist and just above his p3nis .he is 78yrs old and I have never experienced such symptoms.please I need your advice especially the mdical practitioners amongst us.I intend taking him to the hospital tomorrow but kind of scared on what it could be.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool by protocoll(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
roock:
Hello fellow nairalanders,I am a bit confused over my dad's health state.it all began about a month ago after his usual sports.He came home,was so dizzy and could hardly move his left leg.this made him fall severally as he could hardly maintain his balance.Within the period, we also noticed blood in his stool but after a stool culture analysis ..nothing was discovered(i.e. negative result).this made him loose so much blood and had to go for a transfusion.the point now is that the stooling just resurfaced and this time no blood in stool instead he feels this sudden urge to stool but ends up passing out nothing..he has also complained of serious pains down behind his waist and just above his p3nis .he is 78yrs old and I have never experienced such symptoms.please I need your advice especially the mdical practitioners amongst us.I intend taking him to the hospital tomorrow but kind of scared on what it could be.

plz take him to hospital, preferably general hospital, there they will run the necessary test on him and give u the best advise...
Re: I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool by ppeessuu: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
So sorry about ur dad ailment but take note of the following
1) try and deworm him by using zentel from gsk
After the deworming pls get good probiotics to be taking regularly pls the probiotics is very important and he still need to go and see his doc also.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool by beatz5(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
pls don't deworm him take him for rectoscopy rectal cancer ( this lil demon acts like this )

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool by Freemedicall: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2018
beatz5:
pls don't deworm him
take him for rectoscopy
rectal cancer ( this lil demon acts like this )

Good advice

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Ulcer / How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women / Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.