Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask (39551 Views)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Gfxguy(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Very terrible act.
I make great graphic designs.. Check my profile for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by hammerDK: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2021
LOL!

INDIANS!
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2021
As far as this thread is concerned, I'm sure India is not a developed country. It might be on another thread sha. Instead of hiding under undeveloped country saga, why don't we continue to say things as they are?
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by CasNova: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2021
BARBARIC
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by tiger28: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Otar:
I see how the bank are repeatedly trying to clarify that the guard is outsourced from a third party company. Nobody will identify with a drowning man to avoid drowning with him. Watch even his third party company come out to deny him and push him to a 4th party company grin
Indians are worse than Nigerians in this area ... ( Money over humans)
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Good morning guys.

you might be seeing this on different post today and no I'm not begging for money but would be glad if you read it to the end and pray Uncle seun osewa doesn't take it down.

I made a thread that got to the front page, the thread was about my weakness and addiction to sport bet and my eventual conquest of the demonic killer of destiny, thanks to everyone that adviced me, that encouraged me, God bless you.

And I take full responsibility of my stupidity and recklessness and I learnt about life in a hard way.

Now this isn't to beg for money, No I don't do that. Yes I Lost my job and my friends but I gained a valuable life lessons.

Now this is the reason I'm doing these

I am 25 now and I know I can still do something great with my life. My life can't end as a common Mason ( with absolute respect to my fellow Mason's who work hard) I want to do great with my life just as I always envisioned and believe I can, I have never been to a higher institution but I wanna still go to school And read political science and just like Francis Underwood rise up and who knows be like he was.

But the problem is I have a baby and all I earn ( 1200 or 1500 at most and it's not all the time) from been a Mason goes to him. if you have a job you think I can do, (I swear I have been cold turkey for 4 months now and I don't see my self betting again) I just wanna work for a couple of months and get a driver's license and get a car on hire purchase to do Uber and go back to school and concurrently take care of my lil baby and ensure we both have a good life.

Because of my foolishness and year's of stupidity one of our lives would get affected and slowed for the other and right now it's mine as I ensure Even though he is 2 he is getting the best education in the best school in our area but I also want to make something of my life as well so I have come to strangers to asked for a job so I can raise some Cash and to get a driver's license and hopefully get a car on hire purchase to do Uber

You can be sure I'm very sincere, hardworking, I don't lie, I had a weakness which I take full responsibility of but a weakness I have overcome today thanks to the almighty

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by realstars: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Can Happen In Nigeria, Samd Spirit.
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by GraceofGod2: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Omg...

I honestly don't feel happy getting banned by the moderators always for asking for a favor to get a working tool i can be using to survive this journey, please full house come to the aid of a brother.

I have been starving, dying silently, going to Gates of companies to get employed even as a casual but all to no avail.

Please i am bringing this to the full house, anyone who would like to give me a spare sewing machine which i can be making use of, sewing from my home. This alone will be putting food on i and my family's table.

Or, if anyone has a job for me that i can be doing. I have seven years experience in bread baking, I can sew very well, I do laundry, i can do any kind of work. I am ready to do it.
Please, dear house help me achieve this.

1 4 7 6 8 3 9 2 1 1
Access Bank.

Below is my mobile number: 07085009787
Please i swear to God my creator, i ain't a scam. I am based in Lagos, i can meet at anywhere around Lagos for confirmation, to anyone who would like to confirm or give me a job.
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Skillsnigeria: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by sonsomegrigbo: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Otar:
I see how the bank are repeatedly trying to clarify that the guard is outsourced from a third party company. Nobody will identify with a drowning man to avoid drowning with him. Watch even his third party company come out to deny him and push him to a 4th party company grin

He will finally be pushed to Nigeria and BUHARI will blame him for the atrocities of herdsmen grin
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2021
The guard get guts sha
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by SmartPolician: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2021
harmargedon:
I Know say Indians no normal

Indians and Pakistani are similar if not worse than Africans

1 Like

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by DoctorStylish: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Indians are worse than Nigerians. I mean the country as a whole is kinda worse than nigeria .Shoot someone because of facemask ? Even Wuhan China no do pass like this . It should be investigated that man needs to be evaluated physically, psychological and most importantly MENTALLY. tongue

1 Like

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by rave295: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
This some funny sh*t, why shoot him tho!
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
I Wish we all could leave in a world void of guns and other Arsenal's,a world were love for one another would be our watch word......there are too many violence here and it's making me very uncomfortable staying around.
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Ruthymoon(f): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
;\ undecided undecided
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Pimine: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2021
UncompletedBuil:
Only in a sh*t hole con3 can things like this happen...

India & Naija:::

Both are five letter words. both are the same hole...

Hope you get?
Aswearugaaad

I get grin
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by adriano50: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Nigeria is worst
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Vireani79: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Some thing like this happened to me in 2007
Skye bank satellite town Lagos
Then I used to live around the area
I was in a hurry to get a contract done
I needed to buy the last batch of the PVC pipes for the ojota garage electrical work
I had a western union to pick up to complete the job
I jump over the flowers
And the security guys called me to come back
I went to them and told them I was in a hurry
And walked away
As I was about to enter the bank
The mobile police man attached to the bank came from behind and stopped me
Asking me to go back and come in again
I told him I was in a hurry and he won't listen
Next thing I saw was a slap on my face
And after the slap the mobile police moved back and corked the rifle
I called him a bastard
And put my hands behind my back as I insulted him
He came again
Slapped me and moved back
Ready to shoot
With my hands behind my back since I attended a military school
I knew the drill

He repeated this even as the branch manager was called
All I did was put my hand behind my back
All through

Now what's my point
Any time u meet an armed security personnel
Once there is an issue
Always put ur hand behind ur back
In an at ease position
Once ur hand is in front
They by training will feel u want to disarm them

This I think is why the guy shot this man
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Reference(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Desperate times. They are tired of digging graves so they just do the intro.
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Bar1941(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
So village people dey India too?
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Regex: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
People who bring these news here should be careful. After now Nigerian government will decide to arm bank door securities (I'm not talking of the police and army usually there).

Who knew which news they say and decided to arm road safety officers.
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by peacettw: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
In a way, I think that this is appropriate.

At the moment, coronavirus in India is equivalent to Ebola with very high fatality rates. Many have lost their loved ones and are still losing them as we speak.

This man refused to adhere to a simple measure that has been proven to protect others from getting the disease. His refusal automatically makes him a potential murderer and he should be treated as such.

Following recovery, he should be jailed to deter others from being extremely selfish and utterly stupid.
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by aribisala0(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
I think the guard might have said something in Hindi Language like

If you do anyha.......you see anyha

The man did anyha and he saw anyha
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Bunsenbun(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Sounds like the bank guard had some personal beef with the guy for some reasons. Perhaps, somehow, some time in the past, their paths must have crossed[?]. They should investigate properly. Looks like there is more to this.

Then... if that is not the case... then the guard just didn't like the man's face. Things like that happen.

I am inclined to believed that the latter is the case. He just didn't like the man's face.

When 100s are dying daily due to covid,you would not be surprised someone gunned you down over facemask
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
maureensylvia:
Whaaaaaat
What a careless death... SMH

Check my signature jare
Things dey happen o
Who die U didn't even read
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by authority2006(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Sounds like the bank guard had some personal beef with the guy for some reasons. Perhaps, somehow, some time in the past, their paths must have crossed[?]. They should investigate properly. Looks like there is more to this.

Then... if that is not the case... then the guard just didn't like the man's face. Things like that happen.

I am inclined to believed that the latter is the case. He just didn't like the man's face.

Which face again? The one he had already covered?
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by authority2006(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Normal thing...

Not just India. Many other countries too(USA, Pakistan, Dom Rep. etc).

Them no want overstretch or disturb their police force so them make am legally possible for banks to hire armed private guards.

Any small disturbance before police show, bank guards done already engage the robbers to delay their progress small.

Some of these armed bank guards na retired soldiers and policemen.

And any small argument like this, bank guards would have already put the customer download. Lol. Everything that has advantages along has disadvantages
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by canDy4eva(f): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
UncompletedBuil:
Only in a sh*t hole con3 can things like this happen...

India & Naija:::

Both are five letter words. both are the same hole...

Hope you get?

Nigeria is not a 5 letter word... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump / Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.