Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

MFM: Maureen Badejo In Deeper Trouble, Slammed By An Austria Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM: Maureen Badejo In Deeper Trouble, Slammed By An Austria Court (310 Views)

MFM: Maureen Badejo's Lies Exposed During Live Show (video) / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM: Maureen Badejo In Deeper Trouble, Slammed By An Austria Court by GlobalNews2020: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2021
MFM: Maureen Badejo in deeper trouble, Slammed by an Austria court

A court in Austria has given judgment to the case between Maureen Badejo and an Austrian MFM PASTOR Kayode Owoduni Omowanile.

If you will recall sometime last year, Maureen Badejo was running her mouth by levying fake allegations on different pastors of MFM around the world including the General Overseer of the ministry by slandering and alleging fraud and theft by means of peddling fabricated stories.

Anyway, to cut the story short, she was sued by one of the accused and the Judgments is what you will find below.

I would like to warn people who engage in evil journeys just to enrich themselves that the road may look rosy but the end thereof is destruction.

Kindly find attached the judgments of the Vienna Commercial Court with the suit number 17 Cg 50/20i - 31
FEMI OYEWALE

1 Share

Re: MFM: Maureen Badejo In Deeper Trouble, Slammed By An Austria Court by Amotolongbo(f): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2021
What is this?

Export something tangible that will fetch Nigeria reasonable forex, Na nonsense they will be doing

1 Like

Re: MFM: Maureen Badejo In Deeper Trouble, Slammed By An Austria Court by Juliusmomoh: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2021
My farm ooo...

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Jesus Told Me That His Timing Is Always Perfect / Why things may never change for you / Biblical Meaning Of Umbrella In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.