Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why things may never change for you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why things may never change for you (323 Views)

7 Things You Can Never Change Until You Change Yourself / Why Things Are Harder For You / Why Things Are Going To Get Worse Before They Get Better ( Coming Soon ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why things may never change for you by lightblazingnow(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Let me warn this generation, if you are hoping on things to change, you are going to wait for a very long time and I mean nothing is ever going to change.

You are not listening to the Bible...

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Who will boldly say I heard this, none, but everyone will claim I read it and I understood this, no you didn't.

When you believe the word of the living GOD ALMIGHTY you create your own life without knowing you are building on the rock of ages, whose foundation will never crash.

Wake up peeps, the world isn't getting better, things will get worsen and unrepairable.

Embrace your Bible study and believe every one word you come across.
Re: Why things may never change for you by lightblazingnow(m): 1:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Mercier
Re: Why things may never change for you by orisa37: 4:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Only God is GOOD. So please be contributory in shining THE LIGHT, SHOWING THE GOODNESS AND LIVING THE LIFE OF GOD IN YOU.
Re: Why things may never change for you by lightblazingnow(m): 6:21am On Aug 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: Why things may never change for you by OLORIPAPA: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Grace
Re: Why things may never change for you by Monogamy: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2021
You are not hustling the way you should...
Re: Why things may never change for you by orisa37: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2021
The Lord will manifest your Dreams soon.
Re: Why things may never change for you by lightblazingnow(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

I Need Deliverance From Going To Brothels / Nigerians Woke / Conscious Women / The Cup Of Christ & The Broken Cistern - Written by Jawolusy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.