Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - (26868 Views)

PTDF Undergraduate, M.sc And Ph.d Scholarship 2021/2022 Portal Is Open / 2018 PDTF Scholarship Interview Kicks-off / Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by PointBlank13(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Verification unsuccessful. I tried using the second tab but still it wasn't verified
captainbangz:
What response did you get after payment?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by PointBlank13(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Alright. Thank you
Hamzasaid:

send them a mail to iss.applications@ptdf.gov.ng and ensure u send a screenshot of your transaction details..
I also had the same problem.....it took a day or two for them to verify it them self's ... they sent me a mail when they were done
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by Deicide: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Guess they would pay those awarded for this one 2023, since we never see payment lipsrsealed
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by kayuseful: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
When will overseas version be opened
Abi who still does naija PhD
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by jamesversion: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mbmohammed:
Are you applying? Kindly introduce yourself.

Lolz. See Musa Mohammed dey form. grin.. are you applying indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by unity004(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=Deicide post=103673095]Guess they would pay those awarded for this one 2023, since we never see payment lipsrsealed[/quote

Can someone with with BSc biochemistry and admission later for Msc biotechnology in a federal university(2019) apply?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by ManOfCompetence(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mbmohammed:
APPLICANTS ARE TO
PLEASE NOTE THE
FOLLOWING:
§ Applicants must have a National Identity Number (NIN) before applying for the scholarship. Applicants are to note that they will be required to verify their NIN before proceeding with the application (NIMC verification charges apply) .
§ Applicants who have benefitted from any of the PTDF scholarships in the past cannot apply for the same or lower
category of degree.
§ Applicants who are beneficiaries of any other scholarship need not apply.
§ Application is restricted to Federal Universities and for specific courses only.
§ Possession of valid admission letter into the University is mandatory for all applicants.
§ Postgraduate applicant’s admission letter should be within a validity period of 12 months (2019/2020 or
2020/2021 session).
§ Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of
successful candidates.

· Undergraduate applicants must have completed their first year and are currently in their second year of studies.
§ Only undergraduate applicants undertaking studies in oil and gas related fields (as advertised) will be considered
and the final selection shall be based on grades on their transcripts (transcripts must be signed and stamped by HOD/Exams Officer or any authorized staff).

Can a life science or Agriculture student apply??
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by blacknoir: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
God help me o,as I am just applying for admission lol
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by qanda: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by tasalanoni(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by Thanos5555: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
under the section for scholarship type, i can only see local scholarship, what is happening.
other options are not showing like ISS or UK
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by Thanos5555: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mbmohammed:
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATION:
Application will open from Monday July 5 to
Friday August 13, 2021 (6 weeks)
Thanos5555:
under the section for scholarship type, i can only see local scholarship, what is happening.
other options are not showing like ISS or UK
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by FrankLampard: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
When will NITDA do their own.
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by lacruz12(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Can a biochemistry graduate apply for this scholarship?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by victons(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mbmohammed:
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is the Federal Government agency with the mandate of developing
indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry. The Fund hereby
invites applications from qualified Nigerians to apply for the 2021/22 Undergraduate, Masters and PhD scholarships for students in Nigerian Federal Universities.
Please, the pics is not clear... How can I get a copy?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by writeprof(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mbmohammed:
APPLICANTS ARE TO
PLEASE NOTE THE
FOLLOWING:
§ Applicants must have a National Identity Number (NIN) before applying for the scholarship. Applicants are to note that they will be required to verify their NIN before proceeding with the application (NIMC verification charges apply) .
§ Applicants who have benefitted from any of the PTDF scholarships in the past cannot apply for the same or lower
category of degree.
§ Applicants who are beneficiaries of any other scholarship need not apply.
§ Application is restricted to Federal Universities and for specific courses only.
§ Possession of valid admission letter into the University is mandatory for all applicants.
§ Postgraduate applicant’s admission letter should be within a validity period of 12 months (2019/2020 or
2020/2021 session).
§ Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of
successful candidates.

· Undergraduate applicants must have completed their first year and are currently in their second year of studies.
§ Only undergraduate applicants undertaking studies in oil and gas related fields (as advertised) will be considered
and the final selection shall be based on grades on their transcripts (transcripts must be signed and stamped by HOD/Exams Officer or any authorized staff).

BOLD SECTION. I TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY SHA!
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by Emmako007(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Is it only those who have gotten admission already that can apply?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by Hidaya24: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2021
Please can someone enlighten me what they mean by admission letter 19/20 or 20/21 session?
Is it that you will get admission to your choice country before applying?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by mujibson(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
PointBlank13:
Yes, I'm having difficulties with verification of nin after payment. Have sent mail to them but no response yet.

Has your NIN been verified yet?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by dk2baba(m): 2:58am On Jul 15, 2021
same with me my NIN hasnt been verified have sent several massages no response
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by oshim3: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Ok
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by francanthony(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2021
After filling in my details, it says No internet connection, how can I rectify this?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by kyt99(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2021
Hidaya24:
Please can someone enlighten me what they mean by admission letter 19/20 or 20/21 session?
Is it that you will get admission to your choice country before applying?

Yes. You must have gotten admission into a university in the country before applying. Your admission must be between 2019/2020 or 2020/2021
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by unity004(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
mancharlie:
I just applied..
How is their exams like

Good day sir, when first creating account which of this is the username; first name, middle name, surname or email,

I am stuck here, thanks in advance
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by Jazzman01: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hope this stuff is not a scam. How can they ask us to pay for NIN Verification?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by PointBlank13(m): 5:43am On Jul 20, 2021
mujibson:
Has your NIN been verified yet?
Yes, I had to request for another verification and made payment again.
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by PointBlank13(m): 5:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Try making another payment if possible with 'pay with bank' option -'gtb'. Then use Caps for all the letters of your names
[b][/b]caution: This is not definite that you will be verified. Just my own suggestion
dk2baba:
same with me my NIN hasnt been verified have sent several massages no response
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by mujibson(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
PointBlank13:
Try making another payment if possible with 'pay with bank' option -'gtb'. Then use Caps for all the letters of your names
[b][/b]caution: This is not definite that you will be verified. Just my own suggestion
'Pay-with-bank' option will still have problem if the site issue has not been rectified. I paid via bank and after 12 days with plethora of complaints, emails and messages... I got verified today.
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by MGAJNR(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
How can i upload my personal statement
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by captainbangz: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
mujibson:
'Pay-with-bank' option will still have problem if the site issue has not been rectified. I paid via bank and after 12 days with plethora of complaints, emails and messages... I got verified today.
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? DID YOU GET THE 'INCORRECT NIN' RESPONSE AT FIRST?
Re: PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - by Masrurr: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2021
MGAJNR:
How can i upload my personal statement

I'm facing the same problem. Please somebody should come to our aid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam / What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students? / Susan Ojukwu Receives $90k USAID Donald M. Payne Dollars Fellowship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.