Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. (43280 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Addicted2you: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
K

1 Like

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by moneyissweet(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Empty cup

You think say him too no get sense

Even me dey do am sometimes just for selfie.

sweetshisha:
Always sipping shekpe 24/7

1 Like

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by neduboo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
sotomayor:

Occultic crew.. What the Bleep is 44.. People that sold their soul to d devil on a thumb print

Lol. Are you the devil that received payments for their soul?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by sweetshisha: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.
Isoright

Rest in peace to the niggar

Life without booze is not worth living

Sir Slawormiir OG even if you hate Jagaban the realest Niggar

I agree with your golden statement

Life without booze is not worth living small pikin no go know why
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Downey(f): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
I was in a taxi,
then driver said "I love my job. I am my own boss, nobody tells me what to do."
Then I told him to turn right.

Illuminati and ritualist all in one

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Herexcellency94: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Every year people around davido dey die what happened now??
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Suspect33(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
mrofficial:

My kidneys almost collapsed early last year. Then my heart started misbehaving, my nails began to show signs. I thought I was going to die. I had just arrived from Ghana after partying with so so much alcohol intake. I was one fucking heavy drinker. I've been staying away from alcohol since I realised the extent of damage it has done to me. Still recovering as I write this.
wish you a speedy recovery bro

3 Likes

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Life is a journey
Not a home
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by WaffenSS(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
What's with always holding a cup?
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Your enermies will never succeed davido
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Scamburster(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
mrofficial:

My kidneys almost collapsed early last year. Then my heart started misbehaving, my nails began to show signs. I thought I was going to die. I had just arrived from Ghana after partying with so so much alcohol intake. I was one fucking heavy drinker. I've been staying away from alcohol since I realised the extent of damage it has done to me. Still recovering as I write this.

Can you explain more man?
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Downey:
I was in a taxi,
then driver said "I love my job. I am my own boss, nobody tells me what to do."
Then I told him to turn right.

Illuminati and ritualist all in one
Boring

1 Like

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by SirJerrie(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
The rest of Davido's friends are probably maintaining their distance now...
Nobody knows who's next among his friends!!!
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Bahamas95(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Life goes on, na who die nai lose im own..

Watch your lifestyle.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by fanpace: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
More deaths more fame , we know what we know. Let the sacrificial lambs keep following you
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by KingDash: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
constance500:
If another one dies next dude will have a lot to explain
no mind am...
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by BarrElChapo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
sweetshisha:

Barrack Obama is the 44th president of United States, Trump is the 45th, Biden is the 46th

Rationed grin
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Fuckyoumod: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
sweetshisha:
Always sipping shekpe 24/7
don't worry yourself.. Let him sip, his liver will explain later.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by West2019(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
iramure:
What does 44 in his name stand for?
the number people that him will are 44
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Raph82(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you sef minimize your alcohol intake
Dem no dey tellie person
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by rave295: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
RIP to him
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Goldbw122(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Well we all we go there one day but na just live your best life because every man for him self.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by dilini(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na where him come dey go? Seems like he don shayo! His voice though...
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Raph82(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
fanpace:
More deaths more fame , we know what we know. Let the sacrificial lambs keep following you
So funny to still see people live in 1804 imagination. U better wake up to reality, this is 2021 bro. How do death & fame relate in this scenario?
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
donbachi:
Tagbo,dj olu,chime,tunji,ahmed and now obamadmw...interval of 4years

May they all Rest in perfect peace.

And all of them young men. I no sure say any one of dem reach 35 sef.

They should just call themselves DYC........

Die Young Crew.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
constance500:
If another one dies next dude will have a lot to explain

Haven't enough died already?

Well, my main concern is, maybe the crew members are all motherless like Davido himself, because I wonder how the mothers of the guys still living haven't screamed, wailed and nagged their sons out of that death trap called 30BG or whatever they call themselves these days.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by donbachi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

And all of them young men. I no sure say any one of dem reach 35 sef.

They should just call themselves DYC........

Die Young Crew.

See my armpit oo.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Enginiaman1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Boring

Na lie you talk,I think you have a problem,(NO SENCE OF HUMOUR! tongue
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by zeuhz: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
No what matters in Life is making heaven.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.
Isoright

Rest in peace to the niggar

Hope he was able to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles and make some dope money before the death

Because that is what matters in life

Life without booze is not worth living
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Enginiaman1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Raph82:
So funny to still see people live in 1804 imagination. U better wake up to reality, this is 2021 bro. How do death & fame relate in this scenario?

Koleyèè, just pray for God's protection that's all!

1 Like

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by mrofficial(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Suspect33:
wish you a speedy recovery bro

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Doctor Spotted With A Female Midget In New Picture / Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Her Wrist Watch In These Lovely Poses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.