Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) (3386 Views)

How Do I Clean And Maintain My Tile Flooring? / Look At The Price Of Cement In 1989 / Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Harmful Effects of Junk Food

Junk Food is very harmful that is slowly eating away the health of the present generation. The term itself denotes how dangerous it is for our bodies. Most importantly, it tastes so good that people consume it on a daily basis. However, not much awareness is spread about the harmful effects of junk food.

The problem is more serious than you think. Various studies show that junk food impacts our health negatively. They contain higher levels of calories, fats, and sugar. On the contrary, they have very low amounts of healthy nutrients and lack dietary fibers. Parents must discourage their children from consuming junk food because of the ill effects it has on one’s health.

Junk food is the easiest way to gain unhealthy weight. The amount of fats and sugar in the food makes you gain weight rapidly. However, this is not a healthy weight. It is more of fats and cholesterol which will have a harmful impact on your health. Junk food is also one of the main reasons for the increase in obesity nowadays
.This food only looks and tastes good, other than that, it has no positive points or values. The amount of calorie your body requires to stay fit is not fulfilled by this food. For instance, foods like French fries, burgers, candy, and cookies, all have high amounts of sugar and fats. Therefore, this can result in long-term illnesses like diabetes and high blood pressure. This may also result in kidney failure.As a man...if you eat junk foods or sugar always...you are likely to have lower sperm count.

Above all, you can get various nutritional deficiencies when you don’t consume the essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and more. You become prone to cardiovascular diseases due to the consumption of bad cholesterol and fat plus sodium. In other words, all this interferes with the functioning of your heart.

Furthermore, junk food contains a higher level of carbohydrates. It will instantly spike your blood sugar levels. This will result in lethargy, inactiveness, and sleepiness. A person reflex becomes dull overtime and they lead an inactive life. To make things worse, junk food also clogs your arteries and increases the risk of a heart attack. Therefore, it must be avoided at the first instance to save your life from becoming ruined.

This is the more reason why you should always Detoxify your body

Detoxification done naturally can help you clean or wipe off all the toxins accumulated in your body through the food you eat and water you drink

3 Best Natural Detoxification Supplements are ;

➡️ Ginger
➡️Lemon
➡️Raw Honey

This Lemon Ginger morning Detox Drink with Honey is a great way to start your day. It’s rich with vitamin c, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory and detoxifying benefits that help gently cleanse and alkalize the body, and it’s also a great immune system booster.

This drink is also a great immune boosting tea that’s loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants to help you stay healthy during cold and flu season.  Loaded with anti-inflammatory properties, this drink boosts your immune system and will help to cleanse your lymphatic system.

Healthy detox drinks are easy to make.  For this lemon,ginger and honey detox drink, I’ll typically make up a batch and pour the leftovers in mason jars to put in the refrigerator.  Then I’ll either reheat it or drink it chilled throughout the day. 

Here’s how to make it:

>>> Slice the lemons and ginger
>>Bring the water to a boil in a pot
>>Turn the heat off and add the lemon and ginger
>>Let steep for 30 minutes
>>Strain and drink at room temperature

Making detox cleanse drinks at home is a healthy habit to form as part of a Daily Detox Diet.  These cleansing drinks are typically made with water, fruit, vegetables and herbs which helps to stimulate the body’s natural detoxifying process to eliminate toxins and waste from our systems.  The ingredients in this lemon ginger and honey detox have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits which also helps to alkalize our bodies.

BENEFITS OF DRINKING Lemon - Ginger- Honey Detox recipe

These are some of lemon - ginger - Honey Recipe benefits:

✓Boosts immune system
✓Rich with vitamin C and flavonoids
✓Rich with potassium
✓Balance body pH
✓Aids digestion
✓Natural diuretic
✓Filters or flush off toxins from body

It's the duty of Nuel Divine Farms to make available Raw Original Honey direct from the bees for human consumption and home uses.

Contact Us On ➡️ O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below you can also

°°° Nationwide Delivery is available

Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2021
Very beneficial
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Nature is blessed
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Nuelito: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Body detoxification
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Jidemoo: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
One clandestine truth about life is that; nature has provided solutions to all sorts of hindrances in a man’s life.
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Jidemoo: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Body detoxifier
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Jidemoo: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Jidemoo: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Jidemoo: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Body detoxifier
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Jidemoo: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Natural Remedy
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by EmmaWonda: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Divinehub: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Daily intake of this particular recipe can help to ;

✓✓ Boost your immune system
✓✓ Enhance your vision
✓✓ Promote healthy digestion of the food you eat
✓✓Lower your blood sugar levels
✓✓Promote your respiratory health
✓✓ Improve your sleep
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Divinehub: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Its good to always go natural ways
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Divinehub: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Divinehub: 6:02am On Mar 26, 2022
One clandestine truth about life is that; nature has provided solutions to all sorts of hindrances in a man’s life.
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Divinehub: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Body detoxification
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by Divinehub: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Its good to always go natural ways
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
The recipe is very effective
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Compared to many natural ingredients, ginger, lemon and honey show impressive results in the protection of human well-being against the common illnesses, especially, those which we suffer from in rainy seasons.

I personally love educating people on the importance of going natural ways always.

If you want to live a life free from various ailments...make sure you adhere to the tips I do give out here.

Nothing beats Natural supplements.... feel free to make more research.
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Experience has taught us that an impairment of the basic regulatory processes by Toxins can lead to the “regulatory freeze” which is typical in cancer.

➡️➡️Reduce Your Intake of Refined Sugar and Processed Foods.

➡️➡️ Eat Antioxidant-Rich Foods. ...

Be mindful of the junks you eat on a daily.

Detoxify your body with this Natural Recipe
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Take A Look At How I Clean Off Dirt From My System (pictures) by ugosilva: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Health is wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Does Your Landlord Increase Your House Rent / Number One Supplier Of Roofing Sheets In Nigeria. BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED / #Buy/Sell Property In Port Harcourt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.