Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (64698 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by davidque: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mandela, Ghandi and many more true freedom fighters fought for their people without preaching hatred for their perceived enemies and they won the fight eventually. The moment i chose to listen MNK's speeches and all i could hear was hatred, bitterness and venom spewing out of his mouth, i knew that this man was a devils agent that will lead many igbos down the wrong path, though the cry of the igbos in Nigeria is a valid cry that deserves to be heard.
The day i watched the video where he said that " all igbos who worshiped in a church where a Yoruba pastor is head, are worse than animals" i concluded that the devil had rented a full apartment in this guys head. It is quite unfortunate that he came at a time where he is meeting with the most insensitive government/president this country has ever seen.
How many igbos cant see past this guys hatred is baffling

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by don89(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Someone that said the only way to fight Buhari and his Fulani cabal was to burn down the southeast, is that person not mad? Deceiving the young gullible youths and sending them to their early graves. Someone who said all security agents in the east are Fulani(including his blood sister and other igbo officers) and should be killed anywhere they were seen, is kanu not mentally sick and wicked?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Halexgos3(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
You are never too late to understand the language you are dancing to...
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Notasyouthink: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
What would life be as a minority in Kanu’s Biafra? - Reno Omokri | Vanguard.

But my experience with Mr. Kanu’s supporters made me have a rethink. With the way they treat him as though he is infallible, could it not be more likely that there was nobody within the organisation bold enough to advise Mr. Kanu not to travel to Kenya, because to do so, or to counter him in any way, would have brought upon such a person weighty consequences.

On further introspection, I began to cast my mind to statements Nnamdi Kanu had made in his many broadcasts which I only watched just yesterday.

How did I miss these broadcasts? Have I been too focused on Buhari to the extent that I was blindsided? Is this the fellow I have been defending?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/what-would-life-be-as-a-minority-in-kanus-biafra/
This is the real reno any other one is fake

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Luchitec(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
You are 100% on point. I was turned off too by Kanu's churlishness and arrogance. His attempt to collocate the clamor for Biafra and Judaism was another pointer that Kanu is confused. Nonetheless, I wish him good luck in his court case.

Jman06:
Reno Omokri need to understand that not all Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu and his approach towards freedom fighting. I am Igbo but I saw through Nnamdi Kanu's tactlessness in his quest for Biafra long ago.

If he was smart enough, he wouldn't have started his radio Biafra broadcasts by insulting other regions of Nigeria and creating enmity for himself and the general Igbos among the rest of Nigerians.

A smart freedom fighter would not order the release of criminals from prisons and police stations in the same region he claims to fight for.

The joke is on anybody who didn't see through the foolishness of Mr Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu is not the Messiah some Igbo people think he is, period.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 2elliot: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
kweensheba:
What happened to Kanu was predictable. Fighting for justice and equity is understandable but doing so in brutish and barbaric way is condemnable.
Do your own make we see na, ITK.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by greensandy: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hussainmaaji:
Your hypocrisy attitude didn't let you see Cownu audio and video thank God you see it

Once he was blind, now he can see clearly.

Reno thinks he is wise. He knows all he mentioned in his briefing about Kanu he is trying to fake ignorance. He is afraid to be linked with Kanu the terrorist that asked his followers to kill security operatives. No western nation can condone that, so he is afraid. He allowed the hatred of Buhari to blind him but it's now too late to back down.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by greensandy: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
sowilli:
Why agree with someone you don't know enough or can't defend because of their views on other issues. Do you follow someone because of the value or cause or because of their personality. Do I say Reno is being a clown here?

Yes he is. He is a clown and he knows.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by agabusta: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Joromi1:
It's beginning to dawn on IPOB supporters the kind of person Kanu is. This guy is nothing but a selfserving conman and fraudster. He knows the average Igbo man yearns for Biafra so he used it as a bait to get their sympathy.

Before jailing him he must confess where he kept all the monies his ignorant followers in diaspora have been sending him. It should be used to repair all the damages he has caused.

He also threw the bait of hatred. As he must have equally sensed the inherent disdain for Hausa/Fulani and Afonja people. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by agabusta: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
JaredNormak:
Me I think he’s been used by the same government that he’s claiming to antagonize.

Nnamdi Kanu is successfully working against the Igbos, it’s sad many people have failed to see that.

Just the way Fayose thought he was helping the PDP by being toxic before the 2015 election and it was actually to the disadvantage of the PDP.

A lot of the things Nnamdi Kanu free dishes out in his so called broadcasts are hate-speech in the new world order. Some even border on criminal and murderous incitement.

It would be difficult to garner international support and sympathy with such hate induced speeches and criminal incitement.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by agabusta: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheVictorious:

What annoys me most is that they do this to their fellow Igbos who don't totally agree with them. They don't like disagreement, they are not very different from BMC and BokoHaram!

Sabo is their new word for anyone that do not reason in same direction with them. Cleverly strung together to denote both saboteur with a tinge of referral to Northern people to make such people more detestable.

I won't be surprised if the word assumes the dimension of the term 'cockroach' as used during the Rwandan crisis.

Someone's manhood was cut off and some IPOB sympathisers on Nairaland were happy and said its because he is a 'sabo'.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by FoolishBoy419: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
virusmay:
Other races and countries are diversifying their economies by innovating , inventing and improving life styles while we in BLACK AFRICA are talking about revival of OPEN GRAZING of cows, and which tribe you come from, and who is president in 2023(we should not vote for any old man, french president is not up to 40yrs of age) etc. Are we not Mumu and FOOLISH?

How old is the president of USA and the immediate past one?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by OmoEpe(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beancounter93:
First time I agree with Wendell sorry...Reno

The truth is, if you want a succesful secession movement, you gat to work with people...all sorts of people.

Scotland got a referendum some 70 years after the SNP was founded...in that time, the SNP worked to gain a foothold in politics, and crucially aligned with the Labour party...and guess under which ruling party they got their referendum...as well as devolution of powers? Labour.(Modified...the 2014 referendum happened under the Tories, but the enabling law was passed 4 years earlier under Labour . The PM at the time was Gordon Brown, a Scotsman by the way)

If the secessionists want Biafra, nothing stops them with joining hands with like minds to form a National Restructruing and Democracy Party whose aim should be to get as many seats in the SOuth and Middle Belt to amend the constitution to get a referendum on secession. YES...it takes time, but no one gets to die.

The same Scots tried freedom via violence hundreds of years ago. First time ( in the time of Robert de Brus) it worked, the next time, King George II and his geng beat them up, and then committed atrocities up and down.

IPOB miscreants aren't intellectually equipped for any battle that requires intelligence all they are cut out for is stupid aggression that shows their intellectual bankruptcy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by paltielx: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Logical and reasonable i believe your eyes are open now. Ever since i knew you this is the first time your talk makes sense 100%
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beancounter93:

And the wake up call would come from a man who called black people names?

Okay.

Lol... this is why black.man is the most useless race on earth... we hate the truth, we love lying to ourselves to much, we love blaming everyone for our failures except ourselves. If you can prove one thing Nnamdi Kanu said that isn't true about Africans ... I swear to send you 200usd btc ASAP. Just prove one name he called black man that isn't our reality.

China, in 1997 or so came out publicly to admit defeat, they said they have been stupid, nd their stupidity has caused them their fall but not anymore and that is how a new China was born... for black man, he keeps blvn he's being untreated unfair... when u tell him he's stupid(which obviously he his) he will get angry... Foolish race.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by deantimes(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Igede people in Benue are not Igbo.

Says their mouthpiece?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by OmoEpe(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
davidque:
Mandela, Ghandi and many more true freedom fighters fought for their people without preaching hatred for their perceived enemies and they won the fight eventually. The moment i chose to listen MNK's speeches and all i could hear was hatred, bitterness and venom spewing out of his mouth, i knew that this man was a devils agent that will lead many igbos down the wrong path, though the cry of the igbos in Nigeria is a valid cry that deserves to be heard.
The day i watched the video where he said that " all igbos who worshiped in a church where a Yoruba pastor is head, are worse than animals" i concluded that the devil had rented a full apartment in this guys head. It is quite unfortunate that he came at a time where he is meeting with the most insensitive government/president this country has ever seen.
How many igbos cant see past this guys hatred is baffling

It's a pointer to their intellectual deficiency.
They aren't given to logical reasoning
Don't forget that they are largely traders without education so they are a people that are predominately illiterates. You can't really blame them, noone can give what he doesn't have
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by TheVictorious(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
agabusta:

Sabo is their new word for anyone that do not reason in same direction with them. Cleverly strung together to denote both saboteur with a tinge of referral to Northern people to make such people more detestable.

I won't be surprised if the word assumes the dimension of the term 'cockroach' as used during the Rwandan crisis.

Someone's manhood was cut off and some IPOB sympathisers on Nairaland were happy and said its because he is a 'sabo'.

It's so sad
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kingspin(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jman06:
Reno Omokri need to understand that not all Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu and his approach towards freedom fighting. I am Igbo but I saw through Nnamdi Kanu's tactlessness in his quest for Biafra long ago.

If he was smart enough, he wouldn't have started his radio Biafra broadcasts by insulting other regions of Nigeria and creating enmity for himself and the general Igbos among the rest of Nigerians.

A smart freedom fighter would not order the release of criminals from prisons and police stations in the same region he claims to fight for.

The joke is on anybody who didn't see through the foolishness of Mr Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu is not the Messiah some Igbo people think he is, period.
I only believe in the truth side of what Kanu is saying but the others ones I never stand to them.
And that is what Reno and others should understand.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Omodua(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
What would life be as a minority in Kanu’s Biafra? - Reno Omokri | Vanguard.

But my experience with Mr. Kanu’s supporters made me have a rethink. With the way they treat him as though he is infallible, could it not be more likely that there was nobody within the organisation bold enough to advise Mr. Kanu not to travel to Kenya, because to do so, or to counter him in any way, would have brought upon such a person weighty consequences.

On further introspection, I began to cast my mind to statements Nnamdi Kanu had made in his many broadcasts which I only watched just yesterday.

How did I miss these broadcasts? Have I been too focused on Buhari to the extent that I was blindsided? Is this the fellow I have been defending?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/what-would-life-be-as-a-minority-in-kanus-biafra/
This is not Reno Omokri. BMC miscreants hijacked his Page and spew all this. Buhari's media men are not comfortable with Reno's support to MNK so they came with this spurious and disjointed outpourings.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Omodua(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Omkri Reno the Sabo man
Omokri is sabo? You know what you are saying? His support to MNK has been tremendous. Don't discourage him!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LordOfTheGame: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Reno Omokri have gradually reduced himself and the respect people accorded him to nothing. Writing all these junks to attack Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have said and confirmed what APC folks said about him. He is an attention seeking charlatan. All the while buhari and his northern co-criminals have been killing Igbo people, invaded Nnamdi Kanu's home in Umuahia and killed so many, caused the deaths of his parents and do many others, he didn't see all these atrocities as enough reason that can radicalise even a normal person. Asking for referendum is not asking for war but the Nigerian gov't gave us war and bloodshed, How did he wanted us to continue folding our arms and watch these people kill us over and over again? In his attention seek8ng rheoterics, he deliberately avoided the cause of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's anger and outburst and he also avoided mentioning anything referendum.
In fact, Reno Omokri is just biased and another attention seeking charlatan who rides on the emotions of gullible people to stay afloat. Ever since GEJ lost election, Reno have not seen any other reason to be happy for once if not attacking different people.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by agabusta: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
agabusta:

Just the way Fayose thought he was helping the PDP by being toxic before the 2015 election and it was actually to the disadvantage of the PDP.

A lot of the things Nnamdi Kanu free dishes out in his so called broadcasts are hate-speech in the new world order. Some even border on criminal and murderous incitement.

It would be difficult to garner international support and sympathy with such hate induced speeches and criminal incitement.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by koolaid87: 2:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Madmohamed1:
don't mind the man. So because of one man he condemned all the igbos. What is business of Igbo and what kanu said five years ago. Omokori is just looking for attention if not why bring in wike Amaechi ad odiri into this. Is like someone just gave him Brown envelope to write this nonsense against ndigbo and MNK. I don't trust that man fake pastor.

Im sure that epistle is too complex for you.

Mention anywhere where reno attacked the ndigbo, I'll wait.

All Ipob are igbo, all ndigbo are not ipob

Stop being emotional and try reading again..This time with your brain
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by koolaid87: 2:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Samfloxin:
Never you trust a politician. Suddenly you have realized all these. Since you have been supporting Biafra cause you have not listened to Kanu's speech abi?
Reno, abeg how much this former presidential aspirant give you?

So you think sowore get money to bribe reno?

Guess what? A lot of other Nigerians support Kanu but haven't listened to his harsh rhetoric. He hates every tribes but igbo.

He can't actualize Biafra with his lame tactics
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by OCEANPOWER: 3:14am On Jul 07, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

I don't like Reno quite alright but the part in bold is perfectly true. Examples abound everywhere on Nairaland. Anybody with an opinion that doesn't go down well with Igbos is immediately tagged Afonja. So many South south people have tried to voice out their opinion on Biafra and other topical issues but they get labelled Afonja. That Nnamdi Kanu even planned to conscript people as far as Benue state into his Biafra without consulting them says a lot about his person.

Truth be told, Biafra as being envisaged by Kanu will just be a smaller version of Nigeria. It will descend into a civil war like south Sudan in less than two years with folks like Kanu in charge. Personally, I wont want to be a minority in such a country.

Don't say what you don't know, the hate for the Igbo will always bring you down , make your Google research,there was Igbos tribe in Benue state the izzi and ezza and that was what he is talking about they where seeded to Benue state on their divide and rule tactics.. nnamdi kanu is talking about izzi ezza ebonyi state Igbo extraction.. they where the people calling on radio Biafra, don't fight someone you cannot defeat. Hate him the nnmdi kanu it is ur own problem.. blacks race are very wicked that was what he is saying don't try to cover the truth..focus on your side and leave ipob members and their leadership alone.. PIB Bill is about to pass in the national assembly while some of you came on nairaland to rant and blame nnamdi kanu.... Someone his parents, friends,innocent unarmed protesters was killed/locked up till now for unjustified by the Nigeria securities and while herdsmen raping and killings in SOUTH.. and u want him to make broadcast with smile and poem.miyetti alah making derogatory words u didn't said anything about that, You guys don't like him yet u bought Data to listen to his broadcast More than the ipob members... Honestly truth just go and thank GOD for the igbo ETHNIC in Nigeria, if not by now Hausa fulani would have colonized everyone with their jihadist caliphate agenda. That is why they split Igbo tribe in other regions to less them in populations and caused confusion among them.. but God is still on their side just imagine nigeria as a country today without Igbo speaking tribe.. nnamdi kanu is not ur problem ur problem should be your politicians that has sold themselves to Hausa fulani who supposed to speak for you.. just checked is only senator abaribe that speaks for the southerners in the Senate without fear... I dare and challenge Reno omokri to come back in this BUHARI regime, he cannot step his foots in this country today as I'm talking to you. is that a country u called ur own.. most of u that are talking here are not from the south
Can you go through what Nnamdi kanu and ipob members has face in hands of nigeria securities the unity beggers of Hausa fulanis.. is one nigeria by force... Supposed some of you where from those towns and villages in Benue igagan ibarapa and ebonyi state where killer fulani herdsmen destroyed burning and killed people both children, pregnant women and old.. you should have understand why Nnamdi kanu is talking...the south are 3rd class citizens... Every federal jobs are being occupied by NORTHERNERS you are here Fighting Nnamdi kanu and ipob..

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Meks4ever: 4:26am On Jul 07, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

I don't like Reno quite alright but the part in bold is perfectly true. Examples abound everywhere on Nairaland. Anybody with an opinion that doesn't go down well with Igbos is immediately tagged Afonja. So many South south people have tried to voice out their opinion on Biafra and other topical issues but they get labelled Afonja. That Nnamdi Kanu even planned to conscript people as far as Benue state into his Biafra without consulting them says a lot about his person.

Truth be told, Biafra as being envisaged by Kanu will just be a smaller version of Nigeria. It will descend into a civil war like south Sudan in less than two years with folks like Kanu in charge. Personally, I wont want to be a minority in such a country.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Meks4ever: 4:29am On Jul 07, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

It is not all igbos, even we igbos that disagree with their Supreme Idiot are labeled Efulefu... So don't put all igbos in d same basket, they are IPOB

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Meks4ever: 4:35am On Jul 07, 2021
I even blame you, I as an Igbo man don't listen to his useless broadcast, but the moment I heard Nigeria was ruled by one Jubril from Sudan and I saw how my people believed it, then I knew we were in deep trouble, that this man has brainwashed my people into believing any nonsense he sells them... I keep saying it that no reasonable igbo person should ever listen to this Criminal called Kanu & I hope the full arm of the law catches up with him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by freshalien: 4:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Paperwhite:
"....Kanu has never been the major problem of the rural farmers of the North. His arrest will never make Kaduna-Abuja, Kaduna-Birnin Gwari, Jibia-Gusau, Kankara-Sheme or any of those highways safe. It will never stop the harassment of our people killed, kidnapped and raped by bandits on daily basis. So what if he is arrested?

But Kanu is being “accused of instigating violence especially in the Southeastern Nigeria that resulted in the loss of lives and property of civilians, military, paramilitary, police forces and destruction of civil institutions and symbols of authorities.”

Then in Zamfara and other regions of the North, notorious bandits and terrorists have been boasting on Nigerian soil boasting of committing treasonable atrocities and daring the government of the day who keeps smiling @ them while treating their them with kid's gloves and smile. Is that not an irony?

You can’t be releasing terrorists back to the society, pampering bandits who have terrorized communities and killed hundreds of innocent people and expect people not to want their own country. You openly show support for killer herdsmen, making up excuses for them.

But send the army and DSS to kill and destroy homes of people who say they are tired of living as Nigerians because of the glaring injustice by Buhari.

But before Boko Haram, before Bandits, before Fulani Herdsmen became a widely known and popular for their neferious activities, was Nnamdi Kanu not already doing this. I started hearing about him as far back as 2014 during the GEJ administration. And I am sure he had been on that path, cursing, insulting and spewing vile about any and everyone against Biafra, long before that. I understand the struggle for Biafra but Nnamdi Kanu is not the right person to lead Igbos to the promised land and bring prosperity to them. Nnamdi Kanu is nothing but a dictator in the making.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by freshalien: 5:00am On Jul 07, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Which sane human supports Nnamdi Kanu?

Person wey government suppose eliminate with hired assassins. Dem still dey carry am go court. SMH.

If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, the Nigerian government would be held responsible no matter how they try to deny it; all fingers would point at them and it could result in a sudden outbreak of violence or even a civil war which the Nigerian govt is trying to avoid.

Governments across the world know that you should avoid at all cost the mistake of making persons such as Nnamdi Kanu a martyr.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.