Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo (1173 Views)

Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim / Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army / Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by sarrki(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Photostory: COAS Donates N2m To Veteran Actor, Samanja

The Chief of Army Staff, Faruk Yahaya donated the money to the veteran actor, Usman Baba Pategi, popularly known as Samanja Mazan Fama, in Kaduna after he was informed of his health challenges.

Credit: NAN

1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by InaNla(f): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:
Photostory: COAS Donates N2m To Veteran Actor, Samanja

The Chief of Army Staff, Faruk Yahaya donated the money to the veteran actor, Usman Baba Pategi, popularly known as Samanja Mazan Fama, in Kaduna after he was informed of his health challenges.

Credit: NAN

Professional looter giving back part of his loots. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by Simplyleo: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
I know this Samanja used to act one army comedy.

But was he actually in the army or just a comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by triple996(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2021
B4 d wailling starts lem just remains u guys dat kanu + igboho are still in kuje prison and yes buhari is still ur president cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by FarahAideed: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2021
I once read he was Abachas favorite actor .... 2 million naira for this legend 50 million for side chick ...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by chiiraq802(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
I once read he was Abachas favorite actor .... 2 million naira for this legend 50 million for side chick ...

Wetin Legend use him money do

I no dey joke with my Favorite food (Kpekus)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by colorsofrainbow: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by colorsofrainbow: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:
B4 d wailling starts lem just remains u guys dat kanu + igboho are still in kuje prison and yes buhari is still ur president cheesy

So you have not finished crying because of the southern governors'meeting outcome yesterday?

More tears loading... grin grin
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by CodeTemplar: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Is this donation justifies.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ahaaa. Samanja, the soldier. We all need to watch the programme, if you wan laugh, no be all these comedians of today
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by SEGLIZ: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
chiiraq802:

Wetin Legend use him money do

I no dey joke with my Favorite food (Kpekus)

he acted when there was no much in that industry.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Donate 2m For Samanja Mazan Fama- Photo by FarahAideed: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Vickyvice:
Ahaaa. Samanja, the soldier. We all need to watch the programme, if you wan laugh, no be all these comedians of today

NTA just short change all these men

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Meets, Breaks Silence On Kanu’s Arrest / Anambra APC Guber Candidate, Uba, Escapes Death From Police Gunshot / Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.