Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 (1171 Views)

'joining APC Makes The Brain Stop Working' 4 More Daniel Bwala Anti-tinubu Remar / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Dozis: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
The suggestion that I joined the APC is false and insulting. Those that are peddling this fake news should bury their heads in shame. With what we have witnessed I would rather die than join a filthy, rat-infested sinking ship like the Almajiri Peoples Congress (APC)…(1/5)

— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) December 15, 2019

..Those that claim that I have joined them & that seek to link my good name to such a bloodthirsty, blood-lusting, accursed political association of Boko Haramists, Fulani herdsmen, genocidal maniacs, ethnic cleansers, mass murderers,ethnic supremacists, religious bigots,..(2/5)

..Those that claim that I have joined them & that seek to link my good name to such a bloodthirsty, blood-lusting, accursed political association of Boko Haramists, Fulani herdsmen, genocidal maniacs, ethnic cleansers, mass murderers,ethnic supremacists, religious bigots,..(2/5)

..I am committed to oppposing the APC and those that are in their ranks for the rest of my natural life and I will NEVER join them no matter what! They are nothing but darkness whilst I stand for the light of God and truth: there can be NO fellowship between light and darkness.

— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK)

Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Foolish fool Kayode (FFK)

3 Likes

Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Urbanchampion: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
It's the IPOB (Igbos) who needed Fani Kayode to join and insult Buhari and APC that are disappointed. I'm sure, not one Yoruba rates Olufemi (who can't win councelorship post in Ile-Ife).
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Maxymilliano(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Obasanjo was right after all, Tlthe dog has gone back to its vomit ...
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by kestolove95(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
But wait, between ffk nd ndi dot who is more foolish?
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by 175(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
This guy is the real Yahoo man!
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by dawnomike(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
No only is loyal...
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Faiththatworks(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
I'm a bit startled by Mr FFK's defection,I sincerely wish him well though in his new found love affair with the APC.
That's why I will always respect those who stood in opposition to the PDP for 16 years without cross carpeting to the ruling party,the PDP.
Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Osita Okechukwu,the current minister of state for Education, can't remember his name,Lai Mohammed,and so many others who stood and were watching the chopping going on at the federal level but refused to defect.
That's why Gen Buhari is always compensating his own,it's their time and they must wack their share till they are belleful as they say in pidgin.
My only regret is for that Buhari lawyer who was lured away in the dying days of the PDP,Mike Ahamba.
Kai I'm sure that man will be wondering why he left Gen Buhari for Goodluck Jonathan when the wacking was about to turn to their side.
Bar Mike Ahamba SAN please anywhere you are,trace back your footsteps to the general and partake of the wacking going on at the Federal level.
If a Fani kayode who contributed nothing to the political struggle of Buhari can be accepted and compensated,I urge you to retrace your steps back to Aso Rock Villa so your name can be included in the wacking that's about to take place in these last days of the Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Blackfire(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yoruba people eeehhh grin
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Freestainworld(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Now darkness and darkness have started fellowshipping
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by stonemind(f): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
winkw embarassed
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Xhuntra: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:
But wait, between ffk nd ndi dot who is more foolish?

I think ur mother
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by gabolak(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Obj will be feeling like an oracle today
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Funny indeed
Re: Femi Faani Kayode's Tweet About Joining APC In 2019 by Danjikanbauchi: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
As long he is a Yoruba man I am not disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

See The Igbo Clan Found In Three States / The Track Record Of The Man Peter Obi Is Giving Detractors Sleepless Nights / 2023: Igbo Presidency Or It Remains In The North.. Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.