Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nairalanders Should I Change The Course To Plant And Biotechnology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Should I Change The Course To Plant And Biotechnology (399 Views)

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Should I Change The Course To Plant And Biotechnology by Tboyfrosh123(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2021
FUOYE realeSed their cut off for biochemistry to be 200 and I scored 184 in Jamb so I need advice on what to do maybe I should change my course to plant science and biotechnology or any other course pls that the jobs opportunity is available in Nigeria.
because I still don't know the job opportunity for plant science and biotechnology any advice on what to do
Re: Nairalanders Should I Change The Course To Plant And Biotechnology by KristaPretty(f): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Provided you have a good connection, don't be worried about what you studied and if there will be jobs waiting after you graduate.

My previous Head of Department at work had a degree in Islamic studies, when he resigned, he got employed as a Head of Operations in a very well known Oil and Gas company.

My dear, if you know person abeg study anything you like. Asides that, go for a better course and learn a skill/handwork. It's very important

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Should I Change The Course To Plant And Biotechnology by advanceDNA: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tboyfrosh123:
FUOYE realeSed their cut off for biochemistry to be 200 and I scored 184 in Jamb so I need advice on what to do maybe I should change my course to plant science and biotechnology or any other course pls that the jobs opportunity is available in Nigeria.
because I still don't know the job opportunity for plant science and biotechnology any advice on what to do

Una never learn for this country
Plant science and biotechnology?? Biochemistry??
All these course wey just get fancy name....

The Nigeria we have now...any move you make must be a one stone kill two birds move...if you must go school choose course wey get demand for labour market... and if all doesn’t go well..the course can still help you japaaaaa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Should I Change The Course To Plant And Biotechnology by dedons: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please I need anyone who is a student of FUOYE or stays around the university area.

My younger brother chose the school and will be needing daily information about them and also a place to stay when he comes to write PUME.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Successfully Apply For Sweden's Christian Scholarship 2021 / Hire Me For Your R Homework Help / Here Are The Top Highlights To Study In Vietnam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.