Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Forsage Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forsage Investment (740 Views)

Forsage Investment / Forsage Investment / Forsage Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forsage Investment by Ahamziho1(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2021
WHAT IS FORSAGE?
Forsage is a Smart Contract Crypto earnings program that you work from home at your own leisure. There is no time limit or targets or pressure with this program. You may have heard or read about it recently.
It is based on the particular features of the Ethereum cryptocurrency and it enables you to earn a long term residual income just by reffering this to 3 other people and asking them to do the same as you.
➢ How does the Forsage Matrix Program work?
Forsage matrix marketing can be thought of as similar to Network marketing, with a limited number of places and an unlimited number of reinvests.
In the matrix, the referral link is fixed to the person who invited you. You always follow your refferer, to each of the slots that he or she has activated.
There are two sub programs within Forsage
Forsage x 3 and Forsage x4
Forsage x3 has three places below you in one row.
Forsage x4 has two rows below you, with 2 places in the first row and 4 places in the second row.
When you join / register with FORSAGE, you open up both of these programs simultaneously.
Note:
There are no expiration dates for any places / slots to be occupied.
There are unlimited automatic reinvests available.
You get a direct bonus of 0.063eth for one referral and then you also get 0.0125eth when ur downlines refers someone
You can also refer and register as many as u want directly under u
So it's 3× faster and better than any other Smart contract out there.
We really need to think differently with this new type of program. In fact many of us online marketers often refer to earnings opportunities as programs, but this really is one - a Cryptocurrency / Ethereum program that can't be changed as it is all based on a smart contract.....
The Smart Contract is an established blockchain technology that refers to a type of automated digital contract that is almost unbreakable and unchangeable. One of the consequences of this is that, if for any reason Forsage closed its doors or its website, this program would still automatically function. This means that no human being can ever interfere or prevent the intended functioning of the prescribed process, either by bad intention or incompetence.
For those of us that have been in MLM / Network marketing for years and seen all the associated failures, scams and shutdowns, then an unbreakable opportunity like this is surely a breath of fresh air, to say the least. This is huge and that is by no means an exaggeration.
WHAT IT REQUIRES TO JOIN
One time payment of just 0.055 Ethereum, which is less than $10.00 - $15 USD (Depends On The Rate Of Ethereum)
Over time you can earn a great deal with this program. The more people you refer however, the more you will earn.
Forsage is set up to work with one of two Wallets, depending on whether you wish to administer this program with your Smart phone / tablet, or with your computer - Either Trust wallet for your mobile/tablet or Metamask for your computer.
Trust Wallet - Only for when you use your Mobile Device for your Forsage activities.
MetaMask Wallet - Only for using your Laptop or Desktop Computer for your Forsage activities.
Both of the above wallets integrate with your browser to enable the Forsage program to function correctly and securely.
THE PLAN.
Please be assured I will always help you to succeed in this business.
This includes my constant goal to provide spillover to my partners who finds it difficult to refer more members.
Part of how I do this is by working hard and dedicated to this team for a better ranking of this community.
I will therefore bring more Partners/spillover for my members through Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads And Twitter Ads.
Mark My Words! This Team Will Be The Best Team In The History Of Forsage Contract. Join Now And Secure
Re: Forsage Investment by Ahamziho1(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Ahamziho1:
WHAT IS FORSAGE?
Forsage is a Smart Contract Crypto earnings program that you work from home at your own leisure. There is no time limit or targets or pressure with this program. You may have heard or read about it recently.
It is based on the particular features of the Ethereum cryptocurrency and it enables you to earn a long term residual income just by reffering this to 3 other people and asking them to do the same as you.
➢ How does the Forsage Matrix Program work?
Forsage matrix marketing can be thought of as similar to Network marketing, with a limited number of places and an unlimited number of reinvests.
In the matrix, the referral link is fixed to the person who invited you. You always follow your refferer, to each of the slots that he or she has activated.
There are two sub programs within Forsage
Forsage x 3 and Forsage x4
Forsage x3 has three places below you in one row.
Forsage x4 has two rows below you, with 2 places in the first row and 4 places in the second row.
When you join / register with FORSAGE, you open up both of these programs simultaneously.
Note:
There are no expiration dates for any places / slots to be occupied.
There are unlimited automatic reinvests available.
You get a direct bonus of 0.063eth for one referral and then you also get 0.0125eth when ur downlines refers someone
You can also refer and register as many as u want directly under u
So it's 3× faster and better than any other Smart contract out there.
We really need to think differently with this new type of program. In fact many of us online marketers often refer to earnings opportunities as programs, but this really is one - a Cryptocurrency / Ethereum program that can't be changed as it is all based on a smart contract.....
The Smart Contract is an established blockchain technology that refers to a type of automated digital contract that is almost unbreakable and unchangeable. One of the consequences of this is that, if for any reason Forsage closed its doors or its website, this program would still automatically function. This means that no human being can ever interfere or prevent the intended functioning of the prescribed process, either by bad intention or incompetence.
For those of us that have been in MLM / Network marketing for years and seen all the associated failures, scams and shutdowns, then an unbreakable opportunity like this is surely a breath of fresh air, to say the least. This is huge and that is by no means an exaggeration.
WHAT IT REQUIRES TO JOIN
One time payment of just 0.055 Ethereum, which is less than $10.00 - $15 USD (Depends On The Rate Of Ethereum)
Over time you can earn a great deal with this program. The more people you refer however, the more you will earn.
Forsage is set up to work with one of two Wallets, depending on whether you wish to administer this program with your Smart phone / tablet, or with your computer - Either Trust wallet for your mobile/tablet or Metamask for your computer.
Trust Wallet - Only for when you use your Mobile Device for your Forsage activities.
MetaMask Wallet - Only for using your Laptop or Desktop Computer for your Forsage activities.
Both of the above wallets integrate with your browser to enable the Forsage program to function correctly and securely.
THE PLAN.
Please be assured I will always help you to succeed in this business.
This includes my constant goal to provide spillover to my partners who finds it difficult to refer more members.
Part of how I do this is by working hard and dedicated to this team for a better ranking of this community.
I will therefore bring more Partners/spillover for my members through Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads And Twitter Ads.
Mark My Words! This Team Will Be The Best Team In The History Of Forsage Contract. Join Now And Secure
. 08148843052 WhatsApp
Re: Forsage Investment by SUPERPACK: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Scam. Do not fall this crypto ponzi sccheme.
Re: Forsage Investment by Ahamziho1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=SUPERPACK post=103423137]Scam. Do not fall this crypto ponzi sccheme.[/quote.]. Ignorance will keep on staring at you will poverty will rob u
Re: Forsage Investment by Bbtyss: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
-
Re: Forsage Investment by SUPERPACK: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Ahamziho1 post=103433216][/quote]Better than trying to scam people with your ponzi scheme. Forsage ko, sausage ni. Criminal.

(1) (Reply)

Free 25$ / A Good Platform For You To Earn / Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.