Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit? (742 Views)

Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me / Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass / Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit? by DonaldYusuf(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
In a time like this where a lot of scammers are flying around online and even offline, it is very valid for us to wonder if Ceepass Digital Bank is legit.

I have read posts by some persons complaining about their investment with Ceepass and its sister companies, Farm4Me and Viable X, and how they haven't received their ROI on the due dates.

Those are very valid issues, and are enough for anyone to assume that the company is not legit.

But as a Startup Enthusiast and Digital Investor, I thought it wise to really check out these guys (Ceepass). How Legit are they?

I used some basic things to verify the legitimacy of Ceepass Digital Bank, but before I answer the question of whether Ceepass Digital Bank is legitimate or not, I’d like to first say what the company is not.

1. Ceepass is not a Get-rich-quick scheme

2. Ceepass is not a Network marketing business

3. Ceepass is not a Ponzi scheme

PS: These info was confirmed from their website, office, and partnerships with other financial institutions in Nigeria.

So, now that we know exactly what Ceepass is not, let me answer the question of whether they are legitimate or not.

To check out the legitimacy of an online venture, there are certain things to look out for, so we will look at these things and see where Ceepass Digital Bank falls.

According to an article on WikiHow, there are 3 things to check about a company to know if they are legit or not.

1. Check the company’s website for a legitimate phone number and physical address
If there is no way to contact the company offline both via phone and a physical address, that may be a red flag.

2. Browse the company’s website for discrepancies and indicators of professionalism
If a website says one thing in one spot, and then contradicts itself in another spot, that’s a red flag that the business is not coordinated and may be a scam that was hastily thrown together. If the website is unprofessional (for example, there are stolen images and numerous spelling errors), this shows that little thought or care was put into creating the website, which could indicate a “get rich quick” scam.

3. Review the website’s privacy policy
Legitimate companies will almost always have terms of use or terms and conditions pages, as well as privacy policy pages. If they do have terms and privacy policies, read through them carefully before taking any action. But if they don't have such documents, pls be careful dealing with them.

Now that we have these 3 checks, let’s look at Ceepass Digital Bank through the lens of these checks.

Check 1: The first check advised that we assess the company’s website for legitimate phone numbers and physical address. Now, passing Ceepass Digital Bank through this check indicates that the company is legitimate because it has phone numbers and a physical office address clearly displayed on its contact page.

Check number 2: When you browse the website of Ceepass Digital Bank, you would find very clear indicators of professionalism in the design, images, language, grammar, etc. so, based on number 2, Ceepass Digital Bank is a legitimate company.

Now, to check number 3: this check requires us to look out for a privacy policy page on the company’s website. Many online scams wouldn’t have this page, and for those that have, they will contain some suspicious language. This check is very important.

For Ceepass, there is a privacy policy document on its privacy page, as well as a Terms and Conditions document. You can find these documents on these pages: "privacy policy and terms & conditions" found at the bottom of the website.

I will encourage any potential Investor to always read through these documents before doing business with any investment firm.

Now, based on the 3 checks above as prescribed by experts and the review of Ceepass Digital Bank, we can confidently say that Ceepass Digital Bank is 100% legit.

Yes, it is true that there are delays in meeting their obligations to investors, but that is not enough to assume they are not legit. I think Nigerians are quick to attacking startups but when big companies and brands fail in their obligations, we keep quiet.

Many of us have been disappointed by conventional Banks over and over, yet we still bank with them. So, why can't we give legitimate startups the benefit of the doubt?

Just do your research about investment firms, help them succeed. Don't be quick to attack.

If you are into business in Nigeria, then you would understand the challenges associated with entrepreneurship and running a business in Nigeria. Ceepass, Farm4Me and ViableX are going through their own challenges (mainly technical and institutional), and efforts are being made to fix things.

Let's give them a little more time and be positive.

Cheers!
Re: Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit? by benedictuyi(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Ceepass is 100% ponzi and a scam.

1 Like

Re: Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit? by DonaldYusuf(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2021
benedictuyi:
Ceepass is 100% ponzi and a scam.

Go and do your research and come back with intelligent facts pls. That's how intelligent people respond to stuff online.
Re: Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit? by JoyHephzibah: 4:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Donald Yusuf, I know you to be part of their team. You people should pay back people. There is no way on earth you can tell me your system is upgrading for more than 2 months, and you have been paying manually. Investors are being owed for 2-3 months, and you are here saying someone has no fact. You are also part of the fraudster team. Pay investors their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit? by biznessman(m): 12:50am On Jan 18, 2022
After what farm sponsor did I can't see pass these start ups... They might have good intentions but are set up based on ponzi and that they may not survive and eventually cash out... I no fall for them again
Re: Is Ceepass Digital Bank Legit? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:02am On Jan 18, 2022
biznessman:
After what farm sponsor did I can't see pass these start ups... They might have good intentions but are set up based on ponzi and that they may not survive and eventually cash out... I no fall for them again
Tsitsipas is legit tho. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira / Server Room And Data Center Environmental Monitoring Systems - EMS / Top Slangs You Must Know Before You Venture Into Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.