Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Relationship: Did Your Patient Dog Finally Eat The Fattest Bone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship: Did Your Patient Dog Finally Eat The Fattest Bone? (358 Views)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship: Did Your Patient Dog Finally Eat The Fattest Bone? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Did your waiting period yield good result? I'm asking those who, while longing for the right partner, did all they could to avoid keeping non-committed relationships. My question is for the ones who knew what they wanted, stood on their stand & did not get distracted by the flashy looks of the boys & girls around them. If you're not yet married to him/her, you might not be sure if you have the fattest bone at hand already - even the married could still have some regrets, let alone the unmarried. While some don't have strength for keeping relationships consecutively, some people believe that one would have to continue trying until he/she finds the right person suitable for marriage. If you understand this post, feel free to give your opinions.
Re: Relationship: Did Your Patient Dog Finally Eat The Fattest Bone? by fineboynl(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Women grown love. And it can be grown over night when they meet someone great. So you are wasting your time waiting and you might get kick at the last minute when the great guy come her way.

I will give you example of women. I was with my friends in companies of women. None of them get me as their interest but the moment one of the girl that knows me was telling them about me. They pick sudden interest and love.

Like joke like play. One of them continue and was so serious with it even though she have met with my girl. And to the extent of even crying.

My take was why was the sudden love just after they told her about me. And also she is still opening up to other guys in hopes to find a love boy.
Re: Relationship: Did Your Patient Dog Finally Eat The Fattest Bone? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
fineboynl:
Women grown love. And it can be grown over night when they meet someone great. So where wasting your time waiting you might get kick the last minute when the great guy come her way.

I will give you example of women. I was with my friends in companies of women. None of them get me as their interest but the moment of of the girls that knows me was telling them about me. They pick sudden interest and love.

Like joke like play. One of them continue and was so serious with it even though she have met with my girl. And to the extent of of crying.

My take was why was the sudden love just after they told her about me. And also she is still opening up to other guys in hopes to find a love boy.

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) / Feeling Depressed / Fluffy Center Rug Needed 4ft By 6ft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.