Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) (357 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) by damilola4162(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
A Nigerian pastor Joel Obazee and his wife Toyin Obazee, has welcomed their very first child together, a baby gir, after thirteen years of waiting, Newspremises reports.

The Pastor with Grace Ministries International, Benin City, shared the good news on Friday, August 13, 202.

"The Lord is Gracious and Kind, join me to celebrate and thank God almighty for blessing me and my family with this wonderful,Presious gift and blessing,my wife just gave birth to a beautiful princess." he wrote.

On Sunday, August 15, he posted videos from the baby's homecoming.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-pastor-and-wife-welcome-a-baby-after-13-years-of-waiting-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
It can only be God. Haters has been put to shame. God bless the child
Re: Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) by Aidejay(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations,
Have an aunt who's been childless since I was younger, by my count it's been over 10 years. So I know what this means. You'll see others get married and have children and you'll almost doubt there is god.

It's not a journey for the fickle minded.

But I must add, thanks to IVF, surrogacy and Adoption you don't have to wait 13 years for a child.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) by Optimistguy1969: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
no go see this one post.
Na soso bad news Dem Sabi share here
Re: Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) by nairalander2020(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
GOD no go shame us na just time e the take.
congratulation ma
Re: Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations to them.

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Social Media Event Invitation Card / House Needed For Rent / Another Man Sets To Marry His Pregnant Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.