Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? (3627 Views)

Unlocking The Thrills Of Online Lotteries: A Kerry899 Adventure / Do Lotteries In Nigeria Work? / Win Big In The New Man Writing Contest 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by ObagiBrothers: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria?
Hi guys. I want give you insights on the best and winning lottery company in Nigeria.
The top 4 lotto companies where you can earn and win big are as followed. There are in the descending order. I have played on these platforms and other platforms. The first on the list is the most recommended lottery where you can win big jackpot and change your story forever.
1. LottoNigeria.com
LottoNigeria is the first, online national lottery created with players in mind, to bring you the opportunity of making all your dreams come true and change your life forever. You can play from any place at any time using any device – laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Get a ticket directly on LottoNigeria website or download the dedicated application from Google Play Store or Apple App Store to stay up to date with the latest news, updates, and draw results all the time a www.lottonigeria.com/?src=WinNow
LottoNigeria brings you two amazing games at your fingertips. World Million with a breathtaking jackpot of NGN 412,000,000, a classic 5/50 + 2/12 lotto game with the draws taking place every Tuesday and Friday.
The second one is World Keno. Fun, fast, and engaging with the draws taking place every 4 minutes. The player’s task is to pick a set of 1-10 numbers within 1-70 range. There’s also a possibility to choose a multiplier for the bet, up to 10x the basic stake. The system draws 20 numbers. The higher the bet and the number of correctly picked numbers, the bigger the win, with the jackpot set at NGN100,000,000! Play and WIN BIG here www.lottonigeria.com/?src=WinNow

2. Premierlottong.com (baba ijebu)
Premier Lotto Limited (PLL) also known as Baba Ijebu is a Gaming Company which was incorporated in 2001 and was established to carry out the Lotto business in Nigeria.
Premier Lotto comprises of a management team that has over 40 years combined experience in the gaming industry and has been able to leverage on such experience to develop, sustain and strengthen the business over the years thus giving rise to one of the biggest lotto practice in West Africa.
This has enabled the business to continuously provide quick and efficient services to its numerous customers.

3. Goldenchancelotto.com
Golden Chance Lotto is a Lottery business organization set up in February 2005 to engage in Lotto services. Golden Chance is regulated by the National Lotteries Regulatory Commission (NLRC), and all the various regulatory bodies in all the states in Nigeria

4. mLotto.net
MLOTTO gives you a chance to dream and CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Mlotto is a foremost lottery and gaming company in Africa.
MLotto has successfully carved a niche for ourselves as the most convenient, fast and secure online lottery service based in Nigeria.
Mlotto teams of dedicated professionals work tirelessly to deliver on MLotto’s pledge to guarantee your winnings and at the same time give you an exhilarating experience, with a culture of maximizing MLotto player’s chances while offering incredible deals.

MLotto is constantly deploying exciting games and cutting edge gaming technology.

1 Share

Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by STANCO31(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Having heard different people talked on this, I tried it and it worked for me.
It's recommended.

1 Like

Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Uthman2senior: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2021
LottoNigeria is really making waves!!!

1 Like

Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2021
I've heard of this lotto Nigeria before? Is it any better than the others?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Can one really win this huge amount?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2021
STANCO31:
It's recommended.
you tried it? Woow.. How much did u win? Cos I don't think I can still trust any of these?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Uthman2senior:
LottoNigeria is really making waves!!!
... Wow really? You tried it?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Anyways, let me give it a shot
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by StIneez(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmmm...
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by johnjoseph40: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Some people know how to predict this games well
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by STANCO31(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2021
Wow! It's interesting to know these.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Uthman2senior: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Teewine31:
... Wow really? You tried it?
Yes... I have
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Marcy45marcy: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hi
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by ObagiBrothers: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good one....
STANCO31:
It's recommended.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by ObagiBrothers: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
You wouldn't know untill you try.... Give it a try and see for yourself

Teewine31:
I've heard of this lotto Nigeria before? Is it any better than the others?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by ObagiBrothers: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Of course! Check people's testimonies
Teewine31:
Can one really win this huge amount?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by ObagiBrothers: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sure, that's why it's good to follow who knows road untill u ursef know the road
johnjoseph40:
Some people know how to predict this games well

1 Like

Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Steenie101: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
This one sure pass football betting Dem oo.... Enough info dey their site. Man must make this money �
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Steenie101: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
No time to check time too
ObagiBrothers:
Of course! Check people's testimonies
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Steenie101: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hahahaha
ObagiBrothers:
Sure, that's why it's good to follow who knows road untill u ursef know the road
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Akaslake: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lotto is Scam, Run for your life
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Akaslake: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
LottoNigeria na scam, They're just Gathering traffic
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
You wouldn't know untill you try.... Give it a try and see for yourself...

I sure will.. Thanks
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Akaslake:
Lotto is Scam, Run for your life
I just registered and with the look of things, I don't think they are scam
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Steenie101:
Hahahaha
hmmm.. You are right though
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Uthman2senior:

Yes... I have
and did u win? I've registered too though.. I pray to win big
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Teewine31: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Marcy45marcy:
Hi
hello
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Steenie101: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Haha... Everything for 9ja don don scam...people even say Npower na scam....lol
Akaslake:
LottoNigeria na scam, They're just Gathering traffic
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Akaslake: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
This LottoNigeria thing na scam, No join o
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Akaslake: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
No matter how you see it, soon or later you are going to learn your lessons, then you will stop gambling...
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Akaslake: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gambling will ruin your life, Stop it
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Uthman2senior: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Akaslake:
Gambling will ruin your life, Stop it
Really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 Every Month In Bid To Fight HIV / Latest Mtn 200mb Free Browsing Cheats Code / See This Woman Breastfeeding Her Puppy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.