Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? (3663 Views)

Unlocking The Thrills Of Online Lotteries: A Kerry899 Adventure / Do Lotteries In Nigeria Work? / Win Big In The New Man Writing Contest 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Osinachi31: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Okorie2:
Have you tried it before?
Have you tried it bro.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Osinachi31: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Anuoluwapo28:
Wow ,have been hearing of this lotto and people are winning
Same with me o o.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Osinachi31: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Anuoluwapo28:
Join lotto Nigeria and win big
Have you cash out before?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Osinachi31: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Anuoluwapo28:
They have really improve
Are you an old costumer? Do they pay?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Princeofabia: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Osinachi31:

Are you an old costumer? Do they pay?
They do bro..
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Princeofabia: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Osinachi31:

Have you cash out before?
Guys are cashing out... I have...this is my second cash out..
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Alcantara001: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Osinachi31:

Why? Because I have been hearing people talking about it that's why I want to join o
We should probably give it a trial then, or what do you think?
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Alcantara001: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Adeolu89:
no oooo....LottoNigeria is about win or lose ok....
Oh Okay
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Steenie101: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Yes oo
MrIncredible004:

yeah, it's important
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Osinachi31: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wow! Lotto Nigeria is among.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Osinachi31: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's good to know that Lotto Nigeria is among
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Adeolu89(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
STANCO31:
Having heard different people talked on this, I tried it and it worked for me.
It's recommended.
....yes you absolutely right about right....judt same as me too
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Adeolu89(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria?
Hi guys. I want give you insights on the best and winning lottery company in Nigeria.
The top 4 lotto companies where you can earn and win big are as followed. There are in the descending order. I have played on these platforms and other platforms. The first on the list is the most recommended lottery where you can win big jackpot and change your story forever.
1. LottoNigeria.com
LottoNigeria is the first, online national lottery created with players in mind, to bring you the opportunity of making all your dreams come true and change your life forever. You can play from any place at any time using any device – laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Get a ticket directly on LottoNigeria website or download the dedicated application from Google Play Store or Apple App Store to stay up to date with the latest news, updates, and draw results all the time a www.lottonigeria.com/?src=WinNow
LottoNigeria brings you two amazing games at your fingertips. World Million with a breathtaking jackpot of NGN 412,000,000, a classic 5/50 + 2/12 lotto game with the draws taking place every Tuesday and Friday.
The second one is World Keno. Fun, fast, and engaging with the draws taking place every 4 minutes. The player’s task is to pick a set of 1-10 numbers within 1-70 range. There’s also a possibility to choose a multiplier for the bet, up to 10x the basic stake. The system draws 20 numbers. The higher the bet and the number of correctly picked numbers, the bigger the win, with the jackpot set at NGN100,000,000! Play and WIN BIG here www.lottonigeria.com/?src=WinNow

2. Premierlottong.com (baba ijebu)
Premier Lotto Limited (PLL) also known as Baba Ijebu is a Gaming Company which was incorporated in 2001 and was established to carry out the Lotto business in Nigeria.
Premier Lotto comprises of a management team that has over 40 years combined experience in the gaming industry and has been able to leverage on such experience to develop, sustain and strengthen the business over the years thus giving rise to one of the biggest lotto practice in West Africa.
This has enabled the business to continuously provide quick and efficient services to its numerous customers.

3. Goldenchancelotto.com
Golden Chance Lotto is a Lottery business organization set up in February 2005 to engage in Lotto services. Golden Chance is regulated by the National Lotteries Regulatory Commission (NLRC), and all the various regulatory bodies in all the states in Nigeria

4. mLotto.net
MLOTTO gives you a chance to dream and CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Mlotto is a foremost lottery and gaming company in Africa.
MLotto has successfully carved a niche for ourselves as the most convenient, fast and secure online lottery service based in Nigeria.
Mlotto teams of dedicated professionals work tirelessly to deliver on MLotto’s pledge to guarantee your winnings and at the same time give you an exhilarating experience, with a culture of maximizing MLotto player’s chances while offering incredible deals.

MLotto is constantly deploying exciting games and cutting edge gaming technology.
Lotto Nigeria is among....
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Adeolu89(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Uthman2senior:

Lol
....LOL....
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Adeolu89(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Uthman2senior:
LottoNigeria is really making waves!!!
....absolutely making waves....
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Tchuddy: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Don't be like people with poor mentality
Poor means:
P=Passing
O=over
O=opportunity
R=Repeated.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Oladejo33(f): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Adeolu89:
Lotto Nigeria is among....
I've heard of lotto Nigeria from my friend... And I can tell you that it's not scam... My friend won a huge sum... And he's living fine now
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Oladejo33(f): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Tomisin33:
don't bother yourself... They are just going to collect all your money
I'm sure you won't regret your decision... I've registered too. And I'm sure going to win big this time
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Oladejo33(f): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Princeofabia:
Guys are cashing out...you still dey talk all Dis ones
everything is risk... If you don't take risks, you can't be successful.. They don't want to take risk.. Not everything is scam
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Oladejo33(f): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Alcantara001:

We should probably give it a trial then, or what do you think?
it's not bad to try... You might be one of the lucky ones.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Alcantara001: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oladejo33:
it's not bad to try... You might be one of the lucky ones.
Oh Okay
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Princeofabia: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oladejo33:
everything is risk... If you don't take risks, you can't be successful.. They don't want to take risk.. Not everything is scam
Very true bro
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Princeofabia: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tchuddy:
Don't be like people with poor mentality
Poor means:
P=Passing
O=over
O=opportunity
R=Repeated.
af bro
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Princeofabia: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Osinachi31:

Why? Because I have been hearing people talking about it that's why I want to join o
it actually pays bro... Don't let this opportunity pass u by.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Tchuddy: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
The surest and dependable of them all is baba ijebu
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Princeofabia: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Don't Miss this opportunity.
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by geewealthworld: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy I have played for more than 10 times, I didn't win. See my alert right in my wallet. I yaff win

Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by geewealthworld: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oga Ade lotto nigeria is different. See my win today. � � I played LottoNigeria with a sum of #2000 (#100, #250, #250, #600, #200). I won #25,000 with #250 and also won #250,000 with #200. LOTTONIGERIA PAYS.

It not a crime to doubt baba. Continue. We we de play too. Continue cheesy

My testimony

Uthman2senior:

Really?

Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Alcantara001: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2021
geewealthworld:
Oga Ade lotto nigeria is different. See my win today. � � I played LottoNigeria with a sum of #2000 (#100, #250, #250, #600, #200). I won #25,000 with #250 and also won #250,000 with #200. LOTTONIGERIA PAYS.

It not a crime to doubt baba. Continue. We we de play too. Continue cheesy

My testimony

Nice
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Nmasylvanus(f): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Try your luck on it, not everything is scam..
Akaslake:
This LottoNigeria thing na scam, No join o
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Nmasylvanus(f): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Don't mind the doubting Thomas
Alcantara001:

Nice
Re: What are the top 4 Lotteries to WIN Big in Nigeria? by Nmasylvanus(f): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
How did you plan... I wanna to win too �
geewealthworld:
cheesy cheesy I have played for more than 10 times, I didn't win. See my alert right in my wallet. I yaff win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Unprofessional-ism Of Nairaland Moderators... / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.