Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

The Future Is A Two States Solution: The Nigeria Tendencies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Is A Two States Solution: The Nigeria Tendencies (210 Views)

DAPPMAN Petitions Tinubu Over Dangote Refinery’s ‘Monopolistic’ Tendencies / Protest: No Government Will Condone Destructive Tendencies — President Tinubu / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Is A Two States Solution: The Nigeria Tendencies by starstaz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
A 60 wasteful years
A sixty years of gnashing teeth bleeding to the gum uncontrollable.
Decades upon decades of self inflicted crises. Do-me-i-do-you transnational pay back way of life. You block my business and I block your business too. You destroy my mosque and I pull down your church instanta!
You mess up with my heritage, civilization, culture and folks law and believe and I apply the same to you at my ends. An eye for an eye ritualism.
The truth and reality is our philos and civilizations and temperament are infinite and may never converge. Time is going, a two state independent nations may sound stupid now but can be the magical card to provide prosperity and eternal peace to balm our perceived values system we all desire.

1 Like

Re: The Future Is A Two States Solution: The Nigeria Tendencies by paxx: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is actually the solution. Southern Nigeria (United States of Nigeria) and Northern Nigeria (Arewa Islamic Republic)

1 Like

Re: The Future Is A Two States Solution: The Nigeria Tendencies by sidney22: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Arewa Islamic Republic (AIR) - Aireans

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kalu Was Arrested Via International Collaboration / Lai Mohammed Summoned By APC National Body / Let's Serve In Love, Wagbatsoma Urges Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.