Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States (40358 Views)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others / Pictures As Tinubu Campaigned In Two States, Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seunmsg(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
The Professor of mathematics presented by the Labour Party before the Presidential Election Petitions Court, Eric Ofuegbu, says he only analyzed reports from two states.

The two states are Benue and Rivers state where the Labour Party and Peter Obi contend recorded massive over-voting that affected the overall result of the February 25, 2023 presidential election.

Ofuegbu who claimed not to have been paid for the research he did on the results from the two states, admitted to have relied on data from the INEC result viewing portal for his analysis.

He claimed in his witness statement that based on his collation and mathematical tabulation, there were cases of massive over voting in the two states.

Under cross examination by INEC’s lead counsel Abubakar Mahmoud, the witness was presented with a copy of the presidential election result sheet from polling unit 002, in Degema, Rivers state showing that 40 persons were accredited and 40 persons voted in the polling unit, with the INEC lawyer suggesting that the equal number of accredited voters and those who voted contradicts the claim of over voting.

Under further questioning on why he chose Rivers and Benue states as his main areas of interest, the witness said it was just random. The Professor was then asked whether an analysis of election results from just two states is enough to make conclusions on a presidential election, and he said he was limited by time.

https://ait.live/breaking-labour-partys-maths-professor-prepared-reports-for-only-two-states/

49 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
" Yes daddy " " Thank you daddy " " Okay daddy " grin grin grin Labour in vain candidate and his blind followers are still in severe pains with the Benue State presidential election result.

You guys will wail tire. cheesy

260 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seunmsg(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Under further questioning on why he chose Rivers and Benue states as his main areas of interest, the witness said it was just random. The Professor was then asked whether an analysis of election results from just two states is enough to make conclusions on a presidential election, and he said he was limited by time.

The professor is a clown 🤣🤣🤣.

He claimed in his witness statement that based on his collation and mathematical tabulation, there were cases of massive over voting in the two states. Under cross examination by INEC’s lead counsel Abubakar Mahmoud, the witness was presented with a copy of the presidential election result sheet from polling unit 002, in Degema, Rivers state showing that 40 persons were accredited and 40 persons voted in the polling unit, with the INEC lawyer suggesting that the equal number of accredited voters and those who voted contradicts the claim of over voting.

Seriously, Peter Obi’s legal team should be flogged. This professor is their star witness and the person they are relying on to prove over voting in about 18 states. Apart from the fact that his logically flawed analysis covered only two states out of 36, the Supreme Court already ruled that only direct BVAS report can be used to prove over-voting and not IREV or other secondary source of data.

Peter Obi will close his case next week Tuesday and as at today, he has not proved any of the allegations he raised in his petition.

273 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Throwback: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hahahaha!

When the candidate sef na confirm olodo.

Limited by time abi limited by lies that cannot become truth?

Obi is a sour loser who became too impressed by his surprising performance, he decided to find a way to steal a mandate that had already been won by the best candidate.

216 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by ganisucks(f): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:
The Professor of mathematics presented by the Labour Party before the Presidential Election Petitions Court, Eric Ofuegbu, says he only analyzed reports from two states

The two states are Benue and Rivers state where the Labour Party and Peter Obi contend recorded massive over-voting that affected the overall result of the February 25, 2023 presidential election.

Ofuegbu who claimed not to have been paid for the research he did on the results from the two states, admitted to have relied on data from the INEC result viewing portal for his analysis.

He claimed in his witness statement that based on his collation and mathematical tabulation, there were cases of massive over voting in the two states.

MUST READ: JUST IN: Obi, Labour Party Tender 18,088 Blurry Result Sheets

Under cross examination by INEC’s lead counsel Abubakar Mahmoud, the witness was presented with a copy of the presidential election result sheet from polling unit 002, in Degema, Rivers state showing that 40 persons were accredited and 40 persons voted in the polling unit, with the INEC lawyer suggesting that the equal number of accredited voters and those who voted contradicts the claim of over voting.

https://ait.live/breaking-labour-partys-maths-professor-prepared-reports-for-only-two-states/

Cc: Mynd44 nlfpmod

I hate to discuss things that are not peripheral, but in this case I'll make an exception. I hope you know that what you just posted is actually not in your favour. If two states could produce 18,000 blurred result sheets, how many would the other 34 states produce. It's 1...2...3 elementary.

130 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by ganisucks(f): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahaha!

When the candidate sef na confirm olodo.

Limited by time abi limited by lies that cannot become truth?
Limited by INEC’s desperation to be shady. But don't worry, you'll have years to discuss how it lead to Baba Lagos's sack and imprisonment.

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by madridguy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Benue State voted for Asiwaju so tell your " thank you daddy " okay daddy " to go and search for his missing thing elsewhere and stop disturbing us.

ganisucks:

I hate to discuss things that are not peripheral, but in this case I'll make an exception. I hope you know that what you just posted is actually not in your favour. If two states could produce 18,000 blurred result sheets, how many would the other 34 states produce. It's 1...2...3 elementary.

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Throwback: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Your assumption is to think the courts/tribunal rely on assumptions to adjudicate.

George Akume and Fr Alia delivered Benue to APC despite that PDP was in power.

While Adaobi was doing yes Daddy out of despair of impending loss, Tinubu was receiving blessings of Fr Alia.

Father pass Daddy.

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seunmsg(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

I may be wrong but where exactly in the report did you get the information that the two states have 18k blurred result sheets? The 18k topic is an ad for another story and not part of this report please. The Prof. never said anything about 18k blurry result sheets. His testimony was about over voting in the presidential election and he based his analysis only on two states.

Even the issue of the blurry result sheets on IREV that was raised about two days ago proves nothing. Camera position, room visibility/lightning, poor knowledge of how to use BVAS camera by polling officers, camera defect etc can cause pictures to be blurry. All INEC needs to do is present the original and clear copies to the court. A blurry 18k result sheets out of over 177k is barely 10% so the success rate of uploaded clear result is still around 90% and that’s good enough.

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by helinues: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
We have advised them to also hire Professor of Chemistry so that all the missing quarks ( both mandate and manhood) can be found by mixing NH2SO4 + NA2CL together

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Breadandpeppers(f): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
What's the essence of this thread?
Don't be deceived by the explanations from APC folks.. visit this thread below and read yourselves. At least if your brain is okay you will get a better understanding.
https://www.nairaland.com/7730128/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-16th

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seunmsg(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Breadandpeppers:
What's the essence of this thread?

To inform Nairalanders about what transpired at the tribunal.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by totit: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is a blow, a major knockout.

Eyeah

The Professor was then asked whether an analysis of election results from just two states is enough to make conclusions on a presidential election, and he said he was limited by time.

May we not labor in vain.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seanfer(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

You are wrong at the bolded the 2 states have total of 9544 polling units. Rivers has 4,442 polling units and Benue has 5,102
The 18,000 blurred results you are talking about is a compilation of investigation by the LP.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seanfer(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

I may be wrong but where exactly in the report did you get the information that the two states have 18k blurred result sheets? The 18k topic is an ad for another story and not part of this report please. The Prof. never said anything about 18k blurry result sheets. His testimony was about over voting in the presidential election and he based his analysis only on two states.

Even the issue of the blurry result sheets on IREV that was raised about two days ago proves nothing. Camera position, room visibility/lightning, poor knowledge of how to use BVAS camera by polling officers, camera defect etc can cause pictures to be blurry. All INEC needs to do is present the original and clear copies to the court. A blurry 18k result sheets out of over 177k is barely 10% so the success rate of uploaded clear result is still around 90% and that’s good enough.

Don't mind him, the 2 states poling units are just 9,544.. Benue 5,102 and Rivers 4,442 I don't know why people will be twisting facts.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

What? Where? How? No way we just read the same article.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by BIZNess123(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Obi said inec defaulted in its promise of uploading the results in real time ....which he(obi) got 6m vote....

Is obi now saying his 6m vote is authentic while others are fraudulent....

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by helinues: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
BIZNess123:
Obi said inec defaulted in its promise of uploading the results in real time ....which he(obi) got 6m vote....

Is obi now saying his 6m vote is authentic while others are fraudulent....

Is that promise backed by law?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by ganisucks(f): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

What? Where? How? No way we just read the same article.
The article's sole purpose is to misinform the public, the same way the INEC lawyer lied that Yakubu gave a statement in which he said he would no longer transmit the results via the IREV. It's obvious APC has decided to create chaos as a way to Whip up sympathy when the courts sack Baba Lagos. The Hague will become the new home of APC SWAGA.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by ganisucks(f): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
seanfer:

Don't mind him, the 2 states poling units are just 9,544.. Benue 5,102 and Rivers 4,442 I don't know why people will be twisting facts.
18000 blurred sheets.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seanfer(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Same question I have been asking... Someone should show me in our Constitution or Electoral Act.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seunmsg(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

The article's sole purpose is to misinform the public, the same way the INEC lawyer lied that Yakubu gave a statement in which he said he would no longer transmit the results via the IREV. It's obvious APC has decided to create chaos as a way to Whip up sympathy when the courts sack Baba Lagos. The Hague will become the new home of APC SWAGA.

You are the one trying to misinform the public. INEC chairman clearly stated before the election that results won’t be transmitted real time to IREV from polling units and the story was reported by leading national newspapers like Punch, tribune and Vanguard. Links were provided on the thread that was moved to front page about the subject matter.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Epistasis(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Some days ago, those people were celebrating 18,000 blurred IREV blurred results. Just imagine!
God saved us from calamity Obi and his nattering nitwits.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seanfer(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

18000 blurred sheets.

And i just told you that the total polling units in those states is less than 10,000....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by BIZNess123(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
oyebanji44:
Don't mind that idiot called obi..so far so good has he proved his case beyond all reasonable doubts

he has no case ..let him continue fooling his supporters. ..

Obi is in sifia pains..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by ItooWorWor(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:
The Professor of mathematics presented by the Labour Party before the Presidential Election Petitions Court, Eric Ofuegbu, says he only analyzed reports from two states

Cc: Mynd44 nlfpmod

The man is not serious. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by BIZNess123(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

For where na grin

Even if it is backed by law ....is obi saying they should declare him winner of an election he claimed is fraudulent.....

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by oyebanji44: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
See,

Between Inec's guidelines and electoral act.which one is the law..?

l Have said it and l will repeat it again obi would end up disgracing himself at the tribunal. .

ganisucks:

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Great2017: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

You are the one trying to misinform the public. INEC chairman clearly stated before the election that results won’t be transmitted real time to IREV from polling units and the story was reported by leading national newspapers like Punch, tribune and Vanguard. Links were provided on the thread that was moved to front page about the subject matter.
If really you are not misleading yourself, can you post these alleged reports for all to see?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Balogunodua(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by helinues: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
BIZNess123:

For where na grin

Even if it is backed by law ....is obi saying they should declare him winner of an election he claimed is fraudulent.....

That man is unserious. You took only Tinubu to court when you are not the second in the election.

So if winning Tinubu, that means he would also need to face Atiku, where all those are not even in our constitution.

Atiku that is second has stylishly moved on but Obi and his supporters who are 3rd no want make we rest, searching for missing manhood upadan.

Indeed, may our labour in life not be in futility

38 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.