Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) (34839 Views)

NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Tjjones: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Painful though,bt did he gain by takin his own life? Can any1 provide me wit d ans?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by falcon01: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ezedon:
He is not serious
I think he's pretty much serious
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Superboss: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lavisha:
Even in Daura?!

na like this all the evil BMC and zombies go die..
Including that basterrd suyaselling eediot; mamabbqgrillz.

That idiotic rotten baberque seller is dead inwardly.
He is just a walking corpse
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by KristaPretty(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Life is hard, being a Nigerian in Nigeria is harder.

I will add "PHD Nigerian" to my CV as my life's achievement. It's hard mehn!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
MrCover:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6636757/man-hangs-himself-daura-katsina#up

A middle-aged man identified as Ibrahim Lawal aka Kawu has committed suicide by hanging in Daura town, Katsina State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the deceased, who worked at the Sandamu Local Government Council, was found hanging from a tree on Sunday, July 4.

A resident, Usamatu Lawal, said that Lawal was in the habit of complaining to friends and families that he was finding it hard to feed his family due to high cost of living, Observed.

A trader, Alh. Saminau Daura, claimed he saw the deceased on Sunday morning before his death.

"He came to my shop in the morning and we exchanged greetings, I asked whether he was in the neighborhood to repair his car but he said no. He didn’t say anything afterwards but just walked away. He didn’t look like someone about to take his life.” Daura said.

Men of the Daura Police Division were invited to take down the corpse.

His remains were later buried in Daura according to Islamic rites.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
what a shame
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Adedapo57: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
I see children of hate rejoicing over this News...
But this won't stop Our able president from treating you guys in the language you understand.
Take note!! Meanwhile R.I.P to the dead
na there we gather Dey cocoa seed and the dryer them go gather dry ni. Infact Buhari for third term. Nothing they happen
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by phorget(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
The moment I decide to commit suicide I will definitely go with Buhari. I won't just die without making a name for myself.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lavisha:
Even in Daura?!

He is innocent of what is happening. The leaders, are our problems, they don't care as long as they have stolen all our collective common wealths.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by TheStranger: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
post=103434654:
What a pity!
The devil just won the battle over his life.
Anyone that commits suicide will end up in hell fire.

Argue with your half bottle of sniper cool

Any evil person happy or gloating about this sad news will go this same way,
No be curse,
Na FACT.
Just imagine the pains his family will be going through right now.
So sad.

Quote this post to say rubbish if you wanna go the same way.
Wicked stone heart swines everywhere tongue
Alaye nothing go happen, the guy got dey among those wey carry coffin wey them write Jonathan name put sef, if you no denounce it then, shut up
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by davidkingsley59(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Say not to depression and suicide...Talk to someone, share your problems...There's no shame in asking for "reasonable" guidance. Suicide is not the way to go.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by 77star: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Lavisha:
Even in Daura?!

AMEN
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by 77star: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Sincinnati:
angry
From eating grass to committing suicide due to economic boom in the North that feeds the whole country and also paid for oil exploration from rotten groundnut pyramids.

Dulling daddy has done well.
All of us at BMC grills say make you carry on.

Suffering and Smiling is out motto.

In barber we trust.
I love this quote
i go use am for the suya man

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by 77star: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2021
obedugo:
May your life be like the way Buhari has kept Nigeria. No be curse just say amen ... u g×y
I say AMEN for the yeye griller
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by moshould(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Person wey die of hunger, how his soul want take rest As long as he voted for Buhari,his dead body will Hustle for ever till e die again inside hell acid
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Lavisha:
Even in Daura?!

Amen!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by generalud: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
I am very sure that Buhari has seen and heard this. This is very very embarassing in his village, constituency, ward and lga.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Honesty36(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Some Nigerians no go ever gree get small sense
He lives in daura and he's an hausa , that doesn't mean he's had , it doesn't means he's supporting BUHARI or voted him
You they live for Nigeria no mean say BUHARI na ur pal
Make some of una dey get shame for hatred wey full una heart most especially the acclaimed religions bunkors

May his soul rest in peace but suicide is never an option and may we not face a situation that is heavier than our shoulders AMEEN_AMEN

Lights up my kpoli in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.