Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) (34840 Views)

NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by nyiamfrank: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
MANNABBQ, Meat is ready for suya, go and harvest. Whoever supports evil will die shamefully. Daura is a town where the president of Nigeria hails from. Depression because of abject poverty still making people commit suicide. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Conner44: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
na wah
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by drfasam(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na dem
MrCover:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6636757/man-hangs-himself-daura-katsina#up

A middle-aged man identified as Ibrahim Lawal aka Kawu has committed suicide by hanging in Daura town, Katsina State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the deceased, who worked at the Sandamu Local Government Council, was found hanging from a tree on Sunday, July 4.

A resident, Usamatu Lawal, said that Lawal was in the habit of complaining to friends and families that he was finding it hard to feed his family due to high cost of living, Observed.

A trader, Alh. Saminau Daura, claimed he saw the deceased on Sunday morning before his death.

"He came to my shop in the morning and we exchanged greetings, I asked whether he was in the neighborhood to repair his car but he said no. He didn’t say anything afterwards but just walked away. He didn’t look like someone about to take his life.” Daura said.

Men of the Daura Police Division were invited to take down the corpse.

His remains were later buried in Daura according to Islamic rites.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
I see children of hate rejoicing over this News...
But this won't stop Our able president from treating you guys in the language you understand.
Take note!! Meanwhile R.I.P to the dead

Na wa 4 u o
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
So sad. RIP Ibrahim, may your soul find rest.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Vickyvice:
Ah buhari fellow cow brain brother kee himself? When they are in control of the country?
you are maad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by drfasam(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yes oooo
Reelmii:
And his kins man is the president

What a shame
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Drella(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
tamonokare:
May his rest in peace. And maybe him follow shout "sai baba" in 2015

May his what?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Ballack1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Depression is real my people..I'm going through thesame shit like this man. I am tired

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
So the Man is a native of Daura....

PMB don break all the records...

So sorry man

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by mindtricks: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
MrCover:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6636757/man-hangs-himself-daura-katsina#up

A middle-aged man identified as Ibrahim Lawal aka Kawu has committed suicide by hanging in Daura town, Katsina State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the deceased, who worked at the Sandamu Local Government Council, was found hanging from a tree on Sunday, July 4.

A resident, Usamatu Lawal, said that Lawal was in the habit of complaining to friends and families that he was finding it hard to feed his family due to high cost of living, Observed.

A trader, Alh. Saminau Daura, claimed he saw the deceased on Sunday morning before his death.

"He came to my shop in the morning and we exchanged greetings, I asked whether he was in the neighborhood to repair his car but he said no. He didn’t say anything afterwards but just walked away. He didn’t look like someone about to take his life.” Daura said.

Unbelievable!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by UwaMmebii(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sincinnati:
angry
From eating grass to committing suicide due to economic boom in the North that feeds the whole country and also paid for oil exploration from rotten groundnut pyramids.

Dulling daddy has done well.
All of us at BMC grills say make you carry on.

Suffering and Smiling is out motto.

In barber we trust.

Eating grass Is this for real? Na wa oh if na true
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by dingbang(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Next time dont be giving birth to kids like how pigs do.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Am sure he Voted Bubu in 2015,
U cant eat nd Cake nd have it same time, i dnt pity him at all,
Sai baba 4 + 4 = 2026, PMB = Next Level
Your comment no get point!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by CEOKmotors: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Am sure he Voted Bubu in 2015,
U cant eat nd Cake nd have it same time, i dnt pity him at all,
Sai baba 4 + 4 = 2026, PMB = Next Level

Fine boy without brain.
U keep spamming all thread without sense

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Adol84: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
I see children of hate rejoicing over this News...
But this won't stop Our able president from treating you guys in the language you understand.
Take note!! Meanwhile R.I.P to the dead
congratulations on your massive stupidity and stark madness. You people don't know the negative impact that Buhari has brought to this country because of his illiteracy, nepotism and biasness. Was Yar A Ardua like this? Umaru Yar A Adua was a president with brains. He impacted positively in the lives of every Nigeria. I guess, you, as well, is facing the same fate.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
The strong never kill themselves because their minds are too tough for suicide. I am one of them. Check my identity.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by SKYHIGHfx: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ballack1:
Depression is real my people..I'm going through thesame shit like this man. I am tired

If u kill yourself you will die,

Nevertheless as e day now 90% of people in Nigeria are depressed... Infact na so so vegetables I day chop now like say I be cow..

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
This country is so hard dat if you are a family man ..to survive everyday ..can make you run mad

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Adol84: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sai Buhari! Most people like him are passing the same ugly fate. They rather ululate cheerfully and crazily for Buhari. Buhari's illiteracy, nepotism and biasness has caused much damage to the country. It has brought untold hardships and abject poverty. The late Umaru Musa Yar A dua was not like this. He was full of brains. Yar A dua impacted positively in the lives of every Nigeria. Moreover, it is high time they began to marry a wife and born within their capabilities so as to reduce massive poverty in the North.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sincinnati:
angry
From eating grass to committing suicide due to economic boom in the North that feeds the whole country and also paid for oil exploration from rotten groundnut pyramids.

Dulling daddy has done well.
All of us at BMC grills say make you carry on.

Suffering and Smiling is out motto.

In barber we trust.
lol. The first photo is a church program..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Zeezenho: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace.i really feel for the poor man.nigeria factor have consumed him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by obedugo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
post=103434654:
What a pity!
The devil just won the battle over his life.
Anyone that commits suicide will end up in hell fire.

Argue with your half bottle of sniper cool

Any evil person happy or gloating about this sad news will go this same way,
No be curse,
Na FACT.
Just imagine the pains his family will be going through right now.
So sad.

Quote this post to say rubbish if you wanna go the same way.
Wicked stone heart swines everywhere tongue
May your life be like the way Buhari has kept Nigeria. No be curse just say amen ... u g×y

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Liar Mohammed will not comment on this i know grin

Only interested in banning of social media and people speaking against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Another aftermath of diabolic CHAINge...

What the redundant coupist cannot destroy does not exist!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
tamonokare:
May his soul rest in peace. And maybe im follow shout "sai baba" in 2015
and how he wan take RIP? Anything around buhari is mayhem

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by billyG(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
For Daura fa!with bubu as his uncle.but I thought food dey everywhere for north.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Electrochemistry(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
In a country that has no purpose no meaning no direction such that no one can ever predict with certainty when things will come to shape. A country where might is right where anarchy is creeping in by the day. A country turning to the Hobesian state of nature where the life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by ibechris(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lavisha:
Even in Daura?!

na like this all the evil BMC and zombies go die..
Including that basterrd suyaselling eediot; mamabbqgrillz.

Thank u sister...that guy is terrible and annoying.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by seyz91(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
You create a thread titled "photo of the man who commited suicide" and yet you still blur the man face

Then what and where is the photo there? undecided
MrCover:

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) by Franking: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
They make it seem like only those from the Dot nation are suffering Buhari's misgovernance.

On social media Dotites are goaded as if it's all rosy for the rest of them especially those from the Co.w republic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.