Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,239 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. (1454 Views)

My Happiest Moment. Wow! Can't Keep Calm / ISWAP In Southwest? Yorubas Can't Keep Pretending & Dying in Silence / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by Owlinrr: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Well, I don't pray it happens but if it does I don't think I can survive it.

Here is my problems, without much hesitation.

I have ruled out getting a job in this life but luckily ,somehow I got one (a federal govt job). Thank God but here is the problems.

During the documentation discovered I'm going to need a current acct, I rushed to the bank to get it done ASAP and I was told the name and date of birth on my national ID and bvn are different.

I was told to go back to the bank where I did my bvn to correct it. I went there with court affidavit and declaration of age and other supporting documents and I was told the change would take effect after 24hrs. I got to the bank this morning to open the account and nothing has happened yet.
Nb: I did my bvn in Polaris bank and I need a gtb current acct

Now, the hod is telling me to bring my acct number or my document would be dropped. Should this happen, you know what it could lead to.

Well I blame myself for having conflicting information on my bvn and id card but.....

I don't know what to do, seems this nightmare is becoming reality.
God abeg, help me o. I know it has been a while but pls help me on this one.

Pls pardon my errors, that's one the least of my problems now.
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by Monogamy: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Owlinrr:

I have ruled out getting a job in this life but luckily ,somehow I got one (a federal govt job). Thank God but here is the problems.

During the documentation discovered I'm going to need a current acct, I rushed to the bank to get it done ASAP and I was told the name and date of birth on my national ID and bvn are different.

I was told to go back to the bank where I did my bvn to correct it. I went there with court affidavit and declaration of age and other supporting documents and I was told the change would take effect after 24hrs. I got to the bank this morning to open the account and nothing has happened yet.

Now, the hod is telling me to bring my acct number or my document would be dropped. Should this happen, you know what it could lead to.

Well I blame myself for having conflicting information on my bvn and id card but.....

Firstly be positive.

Secondly, explain your predicament to the HOD in an appealing way

If the job is meant for you, you will still have it
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by Madmohamed1: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Owlinrr:

check your village people they don remember you. Better play hard

1 Like

Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by RisenJoe(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
For now I understand your predicament, but have you considered rubbing the hands of those bank workers, I know they can make the corrections from their own end, just tip them something substantial and thank me later....

Tip.... Meet the security man outside and explain your situation to him and tell him that you want the thing to get done ASAP, then tip him like 2k to go and talk to the customer care on your behalf and tell him to inform the customer care or whoever is in charge that once the job is done, he/she will get his own share...

Cc.. owlinrr

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by Cholls(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
RisenJoe:
For now I understand your predicament, but have you considered rubbing the hands of those bank workers, I know they can make the corrections from their own end, just tip them something substantial and thank me later....

Tip.... Meet the security man outside and explain your situation to him and tell him that you want the thing to get done ASAP, then tip him like 2k to go and talk to the customer care on your behalf and tell him to inform the customer care or whoever is in charge that once the job is done, he/she will get his own share...

Cc.. owlinrr
my brother na things like this we no want for this country
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by RisenJoe(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cholls:
my brother na things like this we no want for this country

What other choice do you have when the system is against you?
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by alfasexy: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Anybody that would kill himself because of Zoo govt. job doesn't deserve to be breathing in the first place.
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by HarunaWest(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Owlinrr:

Send me a PM....Do you mind changing to another bank??
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by KingRex1(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2021
I suggest you open the current account with your bvn bank. It'll make everything easier for you and them
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by Owlinrr: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Confused and I think this might be the end. Not because I really care much about the job but for something bigger...... I'm done, world. I just passing bye
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by Owlinrr: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
RisenJoe:

Cc.. owlinrr

Bro I'm a professional Nigerian, I know what to do but unfortunately I'm really damn broke right now. I have spent all the money I could gather before getting the job for preparation and for now, I don't have anything on ground for me.

I'm just at Mercy of God rn.
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by RisenJoe(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Owlinrr:

Bro I'm a professional Nigerian, I know what to do but unfortunately I'm really damn broke right now. I have spent all the money I could gather before getting the job for preparation and for now, I don't have anything on ground for me.

I'm just at Mercy of God rn.

Don't you have family members, friends, uncle's, flatmates, or even any person or group of persons that can lend you up to 10k
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by donjahsy(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2021
RisenJoe:

Don't you have family members, friends, uncle's, flatmates, or even any person or group of persons that can lend you up to 10k
He should know that no one in the internet will give him money right now, that's the fact. If he don't have anyone in the real world to help him with atleast 10k in this critical part of his life then that job is not for him.
Re: I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. by Owlinrr: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
donjahsy:
He should know that no one in the internet will give him money right now, that's the fact. If he don't have anyone in the real world to help him with atleast 10k in this critical part of his life then that job is not for him.

Lol.... I'm not hear to beg for money and the fact that I said I was broke doesn't mean I want someone to give me money.

It's just crazy how people here think at times. And beside, I have sort it out already.

Now, face front.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Incaceration Of MNK May Push ESN Into A More Deadly Phase Of Operations / South East Is My Second Home- Tinubu / How Would Peter Obi Debate Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.