Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) (54476 Views)

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Happy Birthday Mum - Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mummy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by TMSMedia: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Samuel Animashaun Perry popularly known as Broda Shaggi has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his mother, Omolara on her birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing beautiful photos of his mum, he wrote,

“To the Love of my life, to the woman who became my father, to the one who supported all my dreams with prayers, to the woman who brought me up in good manners, to the woman who told me “ you will be a king “

Happy birthday my forever Love , my own Queen . This is the beginning of your happiness and there shall be no end . I love you mum. Happy Birthday Omolara ”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_VtYmsbif/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by TMSMedia: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
More

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na shaggy make me realize even a sane madman can make money..

Happy birthday mama shaggy

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mama shaggi
Na slay queen,,

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by adadike(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday mommy shaggy . May you live long in good health and happiness ma

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kuaadoo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mama shaggi na beaut sha

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
See as she fine
Happy birthday Iya shaggi

God bless us to bless our parents
There's this joy u have when ur parents smile Cuz of you

That joy.............................
God abeg bless us

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ceenachi: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nothing is as rewarding as seeing the child you suffered for prospering. And when I say “suffering”, it isn’t just to lack financially. It is living to serve the child everyday of your life, giving him or her the best.

And that’s why I tell single parent sometimes that the baby with them isn’t a mistake no matter the story behind how the baby came to life.

I do admonish them to Keep the baby with all their might. Nurturing him. Feeding him. Loving her. Suffering for her. Risking their life.
If they had to beg, they should. If it will make them lose both blood and water. They should.

Whatever they need to do, they should do.

Because the baby with them may actually turn out to be their escape route reaching life’s breakthrough.

They turn out to be the star they should have been.

So if this message is for you, I say to you, please keep that child. And you won’t regret doing so. ❣️

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by drizslim(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Most niqqas say they wanna make momma proud

Small funds enter dey lodge hotel with one hoelosho

If you're amongst the crew retrace ur steps today

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by WibusJaga: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Waoh! Na dis small fine girl born Broda Shaggi?
Congrats.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by oneble: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
The joy of every mother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
sad
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
This shaggi resemble her mother die... Happy birthday madam shaggi

25 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ceenachi:
Nothing is as rewarding as seeing the child you suffered for prospering. And when I say “suffering”, it isn’t just to lack financially. It is living to serve the child everyday of your life, giving him or her the best.

And that’s why I tell single parent sometimes that the baby with them isn’t a mistake no matter the story behind how the baby came to life.

I do admonish them to Keep the baby with all their might. Nurturing him. Feeding him. Loving her. Suffering for her. Risking their life.
If they had to beg, they should. If it will make them lose both blood and water. They should.

Whatever they need to do, they should do.

Because the baby with them may actually turn out to be their escape route reaching life’s breakthrough.

They turn out to be the star they should have been.

So if this message is for you, I say to you, please keep that child. And you won’t regret doing so. ❣️

You got it RIGHT!

20 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by zikcash(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
He's just her carbon copy....... happy birthday ma!!

6 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
His mother is young o
Cheee!

12 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by chineyerekoson: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by VIDEOguy: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
wink
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by bigdammyj: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Noted

Happy birthday Ma.

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
TMSMedia:
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Samuel Animashaun Perry popularly known as Broda Shaggi has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his mother, Omolara on her birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

There shall be no end to her happiness and joy, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
@Op, his mother or his sister?

3 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
See as mama shaggy fine...some ladies never reach twenty five but they don become ugly both in and out...

Happy Birthday Ma....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by lugo99(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm a MILF!!!....
HBD MA'AM LLNP MOMMA SHAGGI
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
TMSMedia:

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beautiful, awesome and gorgeous ladies would come my way but like
Tupac said "Ain'tt a woman alive that could take my mama's place"
My Mama's prayer keeps me going. Whenever I am at my lowest her words has ways of bringing me back to position.

That's Why I Tell God in my secret Prayers; "If you can't bless me because of me, bless me because of my momma!
That woman has tired and suffered for me and so much deserves every fruits of her labour.
Mama, the extra love and care you showed me when I was young, even though I can't pay fully back but only appreciate.

You deserve diamond, golden and emerald jewelry.

You deserve all trips to heavenly places on Earth.

If I make am, she's comes first.

9 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
lugo99:
I'm a MILF!!!....

HBD MA'AM LLNP MOMMA SHAGGI

You are accursed

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by lessonotes(f): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nice, now is the time to enjoy all the fruits of your labours Ma. Congrats cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday to mummy.

Mothers are Gold.

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
WibusJaga:
Waoh! Na dis small fine girl born Broda Shaggi?
Congrats.
Shatap there....small fine girl....how old are you sef..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.