Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) (54164 Views)

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Happy Birthday Mum - Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mummy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by szczescie(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
This shaggy go try rest
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Charlex23(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
HellAnus:
Best yoruba man alive

Happy birthday mama shaggy
Shaggy is an igbo boy not a yoruba
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hbd Mom!
I tap into dis anointing. I will not labour in vain in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday to Mama Shaggi
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mother is everything.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by lugo99(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
free2ryhme:

You are accursed
mumu u be!!
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy
drizslim:
Most niqqas say they wanna make momma proud

Small funds enter dey lodge hotel with one hoelosho

If you're amongst the crew retrace ur steps today

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ytea(f): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fine mama. Trim and prim goals for me when I'm 50something.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Petite woman..

Look at her glowing skin..

Black is golden..

Shame on fake colors people..
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Charlex23:

He’s Ijaw, not Igbo..
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by tankoagaie: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
too young to born this dude
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by guru90: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
I will never take my mama play at all in this world...

i also make my mummy proud in this world.....

My mama na my first wife....................................................

Forever love for my mama
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Germi9: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Shaggy Shaggy
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
She looks more like Angelique kidjo

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Happy birthday mama Shaggy. You must be proud of the man your son has become. Shine on ma

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
lugo99:
mumu u be!!

Nice to know your name.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by hofeshhomes: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Whoos! Hello hawa you grin
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beautiful. The description is spectacular.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Piscesco1:
He looks like a good boy so am not suprised am feeling guilty because I can't really send my parents money

You have them in your thoughts and try your best no matter how little it is, send the little you have to them and God will bless you for doing that.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Akharmony: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
see beautiful woman... Shaggi's mum is dame cute. God bless our mothers always they are worth celebrating come anyday.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ajah489(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Generalwoodz post=103437010] Beautiful, awesome and gorgeous ladies would come my way but like
Tupac said "Ain'tt a woman alive that could take my mama's place"
My Mama's prayer keeps me going. Whenever I am at my lowest her words has ways of bringing me back to position.

That's Why I Tell God in my secret Prayers; "If you can't bless me because of me, bless me because of my momma!
That woman has tired and suffered for me and so much deserves every fruits of her labour.
Mama, the extra love and care you showed me when I was young, even though I can't pay fully back but only appreciate.

You deserve diamond, golden and emerald jewelry.

You deserve all trips to heavenly places on Earth.

If I make am, she's comes first.That's very right
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
blesskewe:
See as she fine
Happy birthday Iya shaggi

God bless us to bless our parents
There's this joy u have when ur parents smile Cuz of you

That joy.............................
God abeg bless us
He is even standing with his mother as if he is standing with his girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
WibusJaga:
Waoh! Na dis small fine girl born Broda Shaggi?
Congrats.
Na make up. Are u blind
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nuelito: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations to her....more life
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
WibusJaga:
Waoh! Na dis small fine girl born Broda Shaggi?
Congrats.

She probably had him when she was very young

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na make up. Are u blind

Not necessarily. She probably had him at a young age

3 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nfora: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mother or wife angry
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) by neighbourhud: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

He’s Ijaw, not Igbo..

Charlex23:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.