Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill (42331 Views)

Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / INEC Declares Yahaya Abdullahi Winner In Niger State, Cancels Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill by AnanseK(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2021
henryobinna:
please how are donkeys delicacies in the east and what east are you talking about abi I live in a different east?

Don’t get fresh with us. You know as well as we do that donkeys are butchered and consumed daily in the East especially Enugu and Ebonyi states. Obolafor is the capital of donkey meat business and you know it.
Re: 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill by mbaise1000: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
AnanseK:

Incomprehensible nonsense. No body is stopping you from forming your own country, in fact we want you to go. But killing policemen , destroying police stations and stealing guns, destroying INEC offices, killing Northerners in your enclave and collecting 2000 heads to bury your terrorists commander cannot be tolerated by any country in world.

I almost expected a reasonable answer to my comment from you but you have proved jow incapable you are of understanding a simple comment, those that say others can't comprehend like you say may want to be a little intelligent themselves but look at you
Re: 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill by AnanseK(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I almost expected a reasonable answer to my comment from you but you have proved jow incapable you are of understanding a simple comment, those that say others can't comprehend like you say may want to be a little intelligent themselves but look at you

And you think you made sense? Just read what you wrote, slowly and carefully.
I’m sorry for you. Please go to school.
Re: 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill by mbaise1000: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
AnanseK:

And you think you made sense? Just read what you wrote, slowly and carefully.
I’m sorry for you. Please go to school.

You are a disappointment to those who went to school, with people like you, do you think anyone will regret not going to school?
You need to go to school before advising others to do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.