Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Long Snake I Killed Today....... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long Snake I Killed Today....... (24532 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Bluntguy: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
khadaffi:
The only reason this thread fit no reach front page might be because of the camera
As you dey comment so E dey front page o. You no trust Lala again. Him no dey mind picture quality o.
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
See beta meat oo grin grin
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by mightyhaze: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cholls:
my sister why be say you like to kill joy[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
Good reflex from that boy,..his hand managed to reach and shield the face before that slap landed

2 Likes

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by amiibaby(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Weldon
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by shopwiser: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
The kain heart you have confidently holding a cobra...if na me touch am i dey cut my hand straight
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Adrian9(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Massiveglory post=103438689]Chameleon snake. It has change its color to your tear tear trouser.[/quot
Na father and son dey pose
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
DSC7:

Lolssss,,,, Na iphone 15+....

Lalasticlala food is ready.....

Iphone 15+ and you still want to know the name of the snake?

The camera features should give you the name.

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by richmond500: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmondefosa:
when i say lalastic
you say lala

lalasticlala
haa! Another Richmond on NL?
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Lamasta(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
DSC7:
Went to my poultry for inspection and saw this long creature moving closer to my chicks grin...

Without wasting time i off am grin.....

Pls snakelanders what is it's name?....
This your camera no be here o...
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by stunnert(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lala food don land

All hail lala the snake master
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Arabaincubus: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Are you sure this is not a rope? Like the snake killed by a drunk. Or is it the camera that is ruining the picture?
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
You are holding a cobra right at the mouth?

That’s too dangerous bro.

3 Likes

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by neighbourhud: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Abeg na nokia C1 dem used snapped dis?

No shout am cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by tolexy123: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
DSC7:

Lolssss,,,, Na iphone 15+....

Lalasticlala food is ready.....
Go back and collect your money with damages grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by ubee(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
A lot of guys are so eager to trend, but at least this OP should have come prepared.
What sort of garbage quality camera did he use for this? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by billyG(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Either that is a toy king cobra if not another fooool would hav joined his ancestors.
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Olam09(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
E fit be say the owner of the phone put em phone for water to test the water proof efficiency.. na him make the camera be like that
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by pek(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
davillian:
That's a king cobra.....
King cobra is not found in this part of the world.

5 Likes

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Nyanabo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Op, see your dry bonga fish body! cheesy

See the way your ribs dey show like railway track! You sure say you dey see better food to chop so?

The eye isn't meant to see negative things only you know? He wasn't showing you his body, get you eyes off it a look at the snake.

You wey de chop beta food how far?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Onyi22(f): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

Oga na your phone..no dey reject your phone for public..
grin grin This part got me rolling with laugh

4 Likes

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Emmypure: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
A
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by TAglobe(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nairaland and snake
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
forest cobra

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by godlessmind: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
DSC7:
Went to my poultry for inspection and saw this long creature moving closer to my chicks grin...

Without wasting time i off am grin.....

Pls snakelanders what is it's name?....

Which kind of dead camera be dis self undecided
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by doncheks: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
By holding that snake very close to it's mouth, you are taking a huge risk. I hope you didn't get bitten.
Snakes can still bite even when they are dead. Just like a decapitated chicken can still get to run for a few minutes.
This is because the nervous system is pre-programmed to take certain actions without needing to consult the brain.

Some memorable cases include the case of a cook that was bitten by a dead snake he was preparing.

4 Likes

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
You remember that ur phone grin

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Emmyxclusive: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
davillian:
That's a king cobra.....
Una get mind o, you don't even know the name of the snake.....
Lucky you if not na another headlines we for see for FP ....
Note: if you guys are killing snakes because you want your thread to be on FP better stop it before we hear a nairalander was killed by a snake he was trying to kill for FP....
You get luck I swear , it spits venoms to the eyes and jumps to attack...
If really provoked it can strike with all the venom it has just to make sure it looks you...
And u know cobras dey always Waka in twos, na God help the guy oh. Omo if I see cobra na to japa oh

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Grandmeister(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
forest cobra
That's the west African forest cobra.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food / Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.