Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Long Snake I Killed Today....... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long Snake I Killed Today....... (24522 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by cotzywitzy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's a Cobra mate.
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by bigcee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

Oga na your phone..no dey reject your phone for public..
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by NewDelhi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
And u know cobras dey always Waka in twos, na God help the guy oh. Omo if I see cobra na to japa oh
Who told you this ? Lol illiterates sha
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nairaland and snake be like cap and head

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by NewDelhi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
davillian:
That's a king cobra.....
Una get mind o, you don't even know the name of the snake.....
Lucky you if not na another headlines we for see for FP ....
Note: if you guys are killing snakes because you want your thread to be on FP better stop it before we hear a nairalander was killed by a snake he was trying to kill for FP....
You get luck I swear , it spits venoms to the eyes and jumps to attack...
If really provoked it can strike with all the venom it has just to make sure it looks you...
King cobras are not found in Africa dummy. From the underbelly markings, that's a forest cobra.

Cc DSC7

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Judolisco(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
ReneeNuttall:
That's a forest cobra
yes definitely a cobra... My Natgeo wild brother
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Blacksavage: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Abeg na nokia C1 dem used snapped dis?
Babe you just crack my balls with laugh.... grin
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by EgusiShankly: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Venomous forest cobra
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by EgusiShankly: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

King cobras are not found in Africa dummy. From the underbelly markings, that's a forest cobra.

Cc DSC7
Every snake to Ds guys na King cobra or black mamba.
Effect of too much natgeo wild
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by achillesfoot(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Please you guys should advise him to buy a belt as well.. We don't need to see the color of your whatever it is you wearing inside.
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by NewDelhi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
EgusiShankly:

Every snake to Ds guys na King cobra or black mamba.
Effect of too much natgeo wild
Someone that even watches natgeo wild won't be tagging anything a king cobra or black mamba. All they watch is trace tv or MTV forming happening guy and doing Badoo up and down. Youth exuberance.

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Enginiaman1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

Oga na your phone..no dey reject your phone for public..

grin grin grin Kai no nah,im girlfriend day read our comments na

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by spiralwedge(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's an African Black Cobra
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by praiseneo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Snake thread no de ever get good quality camera to take pics
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by lilvicky68(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Enginiaman1:

grin grin grin Kai no nah,im girlfriend day read our comments na
Lol
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by ReneDaniels: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
The snake has length on its side oo, woa .. U try oo .. Funny but I don't kill snakes I catch alive and release em into the wild .
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by mrofficial(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
DSC7:
Went to my poultry for inspection and saw this long creature moving closer to my chicks grin...

Without wasting time i off am grin.....

Pls snakelanders what is it's name?....

Just in case no one has told you, the snake you killed is a Cobra, looking at the underbelly design.

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Cane13: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na rubber snake
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by davidkingsley59(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Chisossss! That's a long one there.
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by themanderon: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's surely a cobra. Very deadly. One bite from that beast and its boomchakalaka.
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2021
DSC7:

Na the person wey snap me use phone wey i no understand.....
Go back go use phone wey u understand now! cool
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by enigma1122(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Hamartan still dey ur area ? why this ur camera dey foggy how we go take identify this creature.
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by tampadollarsign(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Our Lord works in mysterious way he provide a meal so you never go hungry
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by weilingzhou958(f): 1:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Full of cobras! embarassed
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Mypeople2(m): 3:06am On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:
Boss no vex harmattan done de fall already for you grin angry
The thing reach to ask cheesy cheesy
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Judolisco:
yes definitely a cobra... My Natgeo wild brother

I'm a lady sir.

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by sylve11: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Abeg na nokia C1 dem used snapped dis?

grin grin cool
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by lascos912(m): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Cholls:
my sister why be say you like to kill joy[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
this name resamble female name for your eyes abi
Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Your mind is in your hands
How did u even carry that snake without being scare

Re: The Long Snake I Killed Today....... by davillian(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2021
NewDelhi:

Cc DSC7
At least I know it's a cobra
Dum dumb dummy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.