Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer (518 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by Lagoontimes: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
A popular Anambra state based prophet can't do without propagating controversies in his Church. The man of God video of conducting deliverance on a woman that has breast cancer has beaten people and his church members imagination.

The video shows the manner the deliverance was carried out on the breast infected with cancer.

Just watch video for yourself

WATCH VIDEO
https://radiustimes.com/video-prophet-odumeje-conducts-strange-deliverance-woman-breast-cancer/
Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by Amotolongbo(f): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Scam
Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Scam
Dey there don't repent yourself and turn from your sinful ways but be calling people scam upandan...

Luke 13:2-5 (KJV)

And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

1 Like

Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by Amotolongbo(f): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Dey there don't repent yourself and turn from your sinful ways but be calling people scam upandan...

Luke 13:2-5 (KJV)

And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
Have you repented?

What are the purpose and contributions of your repentance to humanity?
Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Have you repented?

What are the purpose and contributions of your repentance to humanity?
Righteousness is the proof of true repentance, and humanity need the righteous.

Humanity needs people who don't steal public funds, kill innocent souls, rape their fellow human beings, people who are not corrupt.

Humanity needs people love their neighbors as themselves, who don't oppress the poor and needy but help them.

Humanity need people who are accountable, people of integrity, etc.

Most of all, humanity needs God their Creator.

1 Like

Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by Amotolongbo(f): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Righteousness is the proof of true repentance, and humanity need the righteous.

Humanity needs people who don't steal public funds, kill innocent souls, rape their fellow human beings, people who are not corrupt.

Humanity needs people love their neighbors as themselves, who don't oppress the poor and needy but help them.

Humanity need people who are accountable, people of integrity, etc.

Most of all, humanity needs God their Creator.
and which of these mentioned is your attribute?
Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
and which of these mentioned is your attribute?
I was actually speaking of myself in a nutshell, and why humanity needs someone like me in response to your question.
Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by Amotolongbo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was actually speaking of myself in a nutshell, and why humanity needs someone like me in response to your question.
oops

That is ironical.
Perhaps you were taking yourself for someone else
Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
oops

That is ironical.
Perhaps you were taking yourself for someone else
If you think so, then you don't really know me, so don't worry about that but just truly repent as I've done, because the worst part is the consequence of not doing so which is destruction.
Re: Video: Prophet Odumeje Conducts Strange Deliverance On Woman With Breast Cancer by Amotolongbo(f): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If you think so, then you don't really know me, so don't worry about that but just truly repent as I've done, because the worst part is the consequence of not doing so which is destruction.
Do I need knowing you?

There is no evidence that your repentance is useful to humanity. Continue deceiving deluded mind like yourself

(1) (Reply)

The Risk Of "NOT DOING" / [article]: Quit Trying To Please Everybody – Bukola Bekes / Davido Will Make Heaven But You Pastor Won't - Daddy Freeze Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.