Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze (19755 Views)

Militants Burn Woman Alive In Imo, Set Houses Ablaze / Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Ssoil(f): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
I thought nnamdi Kanu has been arrested why is there still insecurity in the north grin
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/06/bandits-kill-19-set-community-ablaze-in-katsina/?
Have they been spoken to in a language they understand? Yeye President!
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by emmyrate1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
dmbb:
I sympathise with people of Katsina for this trying times, and for those that are happy with this news you will never know peace by the grace of God
nobody is happy but people like u always tag it fake news, u buhari worshpers no dey get sense at all.
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by emmyrate1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
szczescie:
Igbo people have this gift of making enemies wherever they go, home or abroad. You people need to caution your people on how they speak and what they do. Character and speech should be emphasized amongst the Igbos, elders should teach their Igbo youths to be better behaved. Or people with money should teach their Igbo brothers and sister to be better behaved since they don't listen to elders or authority figures but rich people
how does this relate with what happened at Katsina. Or u just want to showcase ur foolishness.
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Jostoman: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
The southern governor and their people should better prepare themselves.
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by honcdm01(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin They prefer this news than igboho and kanu.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Abujason: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/06/bandits-kill-19-set-community-ablaze-in-katsina/?

Buhari’s place ooo
Now tell me if him no fit protect yin place how e fit protect other states
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by omoluka: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Gospel according to saint bandit
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by BullyBullies: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2021
dmbb:
I sympathise with people of Katsina for this trying times, and for those that are happy with this news you will never know peace by the grace of God

Lol
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Rolly22(m): 12:57am On Jul 07, 2021
dmbb:

If you have ever mocked those dying in the East you will never know peace too.
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Rolly22(m): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2021
szczescie:
Igbo people have this gift of making enemies wherever they go, home or abroad. You people need to caution your people on how they speak and what they do. Character and speech should be emphasized amongst the Igbos, elders should teach their Igbo youths to be better behaved. Or people with money should teach their Igbo brothers and sister to be better behaved since they don't listen to elders or authority figures but rich people

You get sense so?
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Rolly22(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Cc SimplyLeo
Cc oyigboupdate
Cc onionbandit

They will not see you people on this thread, once it’s IPOB you will start masturbating
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Tolani1122(m): 1:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Ddmase:
So shameful

Abeg Jari I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/ddmase
u and ur LOGO ,u fit design for gun men/ bandits
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Tolani1122(m): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Pls I have a question, What do bandits want ?
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by colorsofrainbow: 3:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Monogamy:
May be the bandits payment was delayed..

But I thought Northern Nigeria is so peaceful..

undecided
My brother this one u are making sense these days,wetin don happen?

Your former allies here who are fulani terrorists unknowingly to you here on nairaland are now coming out to bombard Yorubas left right center..
Is that the reason for the sudden sense these days?
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Map1(m): 3:50am On Jul 07, 2021
dmbb:
You could have cursed those Bandits and those good for nothing Governor who takes 1billion naira every month as security vote yet they can't provide protection to their people
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Elbinawi: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2021
BREAKING: Again, Bandits Attack President Buhari’s Home State, Kill 21 Persons, Rustle 35 Cows | Sahara Reporters

Mee:

The mass murder of innocent and defenseless civilians continues in the North but the priority of the genocidal Buhari regime is not to save lives. This regime is notorious in violently destroying the lives of thousands of innocent civilians.

Armed bandits just slaughtered 21 Villagers and rustle 35 cows. Attached to this post is the names of the victims.

Dear Friends, they are not just members. They were humans when they were alive with families, friends, neighbors and colleagues. God Rest the Dead!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by dmbb: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Map1:
You could have cursed those Bandits and those good for nothing Governor who takes 1billion naira every month as security vote yet they can't provide protection to their people
I have never supported bandits if you have an evidence provide, what I do is to excoriate the activities of all enemies of the Nigerian state irrespective of the geographical entity. Example Boko haram and Ipob terrorists, bandits, 'skull miners', armed robbers etc. are all enemies of state. So if you are one of them repent before it's too late. I have never insulted any governor because as far as I know, no governor will be happy when his people are being killed.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by rhames(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2021
ogododo:

Their fellow comrade in arms is the chief bandit himself, Jagabandit. His minions are as here.

Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by mindtricks: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2021
ecolime:
All these killings can end in a week if the government really wants it to end.

Maybe the media should rename these bandits IPOB so that Buhari can do something about it.

Spot on!
Re: Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze by Jo1234x123(f): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2021
=-O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.