Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) (31829 Views)

Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze / (Breaking) Covid-19: People With Over N5, 000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives ― FG / See The 19 People President Buhari Is Following On Twitter Including Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
19 Killed, Many Missing As Bandits Attack Kaduna Community

No fewer than 19 persons have been confirmed dead after bandits invaded Kutemeshi Community in the Birnin-Gwari area of Kaduna State.

A resident of the community, who confirmed the attack to SaharaReporters, said several calls to security agencies were unattended to, leaving the people at the mercy of the bandits.

He said only a few volunteer vigilantes responded to the emergency calls after the bandits had retreated to the bush.

Bashir Lawal, who narrowly escaped death, said, "Early Sunday morning, 19 people were confirmed dead, while several others were injured and many people still missing. Those killed are set for burial.

"We called several times for security reinforcements, but only a handful of volunteer vigilantes came after the bandits had retreated to the bush around 7pm yesterday.

"In recent days, armed bandits had displaced thousands of people from different communities in various parts of Birnin-Gwari Local Government Area of Kaduna State."

The state Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, confirmed the incident on Sunday.

He listed the names of people killed as Malan Sani Barume, Yahaya Bello, Amadu Dan Korau, Samaila Niga, Jamilu Haruna, Lawal Majiya, Dan Malam Rabo, Dauda Kafinta, Hassan Mai Makani, Bashir Haruna, Lawal Ali, Mu’azu Haruna, Mai Unguwa Sa’adu and Harisu Bako.

He added that those who sustained injuries had been taken to a neighbouring state closer to Kutemeshi for urgent medical attention.

Aruwan said, “Some shops were also looted with valuable items carted away. Some of the injured (persons) have been moved to a neighbouring state closer to Kutemeshi for urgent medical attention, while others are in transit to an orthopaedic hospital in Kaduna.

"So far, only the 14 corpses have been recovered from Kutemeshi. The Kaduna State Government will provide updates on any emerging developments."

This comes barely three days after six persons were burnt to death during a bandits’ induced auto crash in the Birnin Gwari Local Government Area of the state.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/07/19-killed-many-missing-bandits-attack-kaduna-community

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ye le le le le

This country na wa oh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
And one foolish and stupid old man from Ugwu Awusa dey call peace and loving beautiful IPOB family, including Oduduwa people Terrorists, the dirty looking 1mbecile should come and see the hand work of really terrorist group, I pray for his safety over there

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Nbotee(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
What exactly is happening in Kaduna state for heaven's sake

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
The lawlessness of this Fulanis is getting too much and out of hand. How you will invade people land, kill, rape and kidnap the owners of the land is what I am still trying to understand or can someone tell me why this people are doing this

They will tell you Nigeria will be better because of how big our country is and how massive our population is... Yet, people from small countries like Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana etc dey sleep with them two eyes close.

We need a new constitution in Nigeria.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
IF I LEAVE THIS ZOO AND DECIDE TO MAYBE SEEK ASYLUM ABROAD, TO CONVINCE OYINBO GO DEY EASY.. I WILL JUST POINT THEM TO THE RIGHT NEWS PAGE OR INFORMATION PAGE TO CHECK SHIKENA..

WHAT IS MIND BOGLING IS HOW EVERYONE IS AUTORITY HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME DEAF AND DUMB..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Shelumiel: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
The majority of those killed seem to be Muslims.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by slawormiir: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

Na wa o
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by HopeVictor(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
These bandits do not need any form of forgiveness or repentance.. they should be killed on sight if caught..

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Cuba65: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Seyi8750: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
N
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by browniecay: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
These people sef. Human being be like animal to them. Una just de kill people anyhow.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Proflere: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
I really don't know what the C in C is doing about all this killings kidnapping. Wtf, even if na blind my dey lead us, e no suppose reach like this.

It's like our safety now depends solely on luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Tranquillity360: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
It doesn't concern me.

I know if this had happened in east,they and their yoruba brothers will be rejoicing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Skepticus: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
cool

When you continue to cover up the degeneracy in your society, allowing crippling poverty and illiteratcy to fester, hiding under religion in your quest for political power, the demons will grow till it becomes uncontrollable.

These parts of the north, are reaping the bountiful harvest in tears and bllod of the seed planted for years.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by elotajohn1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nawaaa
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Happinessjosh(f): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmmm, buhari oooooo shocked shocked
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by teamoneline: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
The earlier we separate from these backward people the better for the south. The primary reason why crime will rise to this ugly state is because of unwanted children (almajiri) and the north is littered with them. These bandits are here to stay. Majority of these bandits don't even know their father or their mother and when they were young they were almajiri, meaning no proper home training making them more susceptible to crime . With the no of almajiri currently in the north, the cycle of crime will only get worse. One Nigeria is Over.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Anikulhapo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
These days, when bandits kill these northerners and I check the names of those killed and I see that they are Christians, I pity them but whenever I see that they aren't, it is just El-Ruffy and his herdsmen brothers killing their own brothers so I don't actually care

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by nakodii(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
after all these atrocities been committed, one somebody will still
grant them amnesty...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Where are the Christians north use when they want to speak against south ? Where is that anthony abi what's his name

Where audu ogba ?

U won't see them talk

If fulani kill u and u run to the Media ...they would keep killing u because they know media and government can't do them anything

If fulani attack u ...simple ..pay a holy visit to the nearest 15 fulanis settlement near u , and preach the gospel ,make sure every living thing falls under the anointing ... simple

They would respect u

Ask jukun , ask tiv , the preach like hell

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Sabadon(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigeria which wayyyyy
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
God people get mind o
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
BANDITS ARE FULANI TOO..
FULANI CAUSING PROBLEM SINCE 17th century

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by saddler: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na wa ooo

Kaduna again
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Will Nigeria ever know peace for this Buhari regime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Felabrity: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na their thing

They will saught themselves out

As you can seen from the pics below, someone organized a meeting for bandits,

the top bandits in North for god sake undecided

They chatted, greeted themselves,settled them and left

Nothing was done

No one was arrested

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by EJanni(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'm just speechless, my God!
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Loveurneighbour: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Banditry and other causes of insecurity in northern Nigeria have been allowed to degenerate into a complex national emergency with dire territorial implications. This mirrors exactly what happened with the Boko Haram insurgency. From sporadic incidents, Boko Haram began launching systematic attacks targeted at individuals, communities and, eventually, the state.

There’s no more effective solution than forceful inland and frontier policing. Such policing must deal with the region’s peculiar circumstances of diverse borderlines, forestlands and hinterlands. This requires a tactical synergy between grassroots vigilantes and the state security operatives.

The federal government’s current counter banditry effort, based on military reconnaissance and raids, is good and commendable. But it has failed to bring about the needed respite, owing largely to the operational challenges arising from insufficient knowledge of the terrain. This makes the involvement of local vigilantes and community watch groups, who have a better knowledge of the terrain, more important.

However, to guard against possible excesses and abuse, people in these structures must be properly trained, equipped and supervised. The way forward, then, is the development of grassroots policing, enriched by local personnel and intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Vickym1(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
shocked

The govt will still not say anything about it buh when south west gave quit notice that when useless garba will issue statement.

Is hight time the hausas start protecting themselves because if they're waiting for the go to govt to act O. Y. O na their second name.

Meanwhile I tot is the Yahaya Bello that I know smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Cutiekatty: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by saintol(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
That is what happens when criminals are being pampered. And it is only a criminal that will pamper criminals. Everyone in the helms of affairs of this country is a criminal. This government is so extremely useless, senseless and meaningless. " It is the duty of God to forgive the terrorists, my duty is to send them to God" - Putin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.