Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! (342 Views)

Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! by cocolacec(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! - ARA

Who sold the land of his house at Soka to him? - ARA

Several people living around Soka lament seriously - ARA

Those living around around his axis will ne'er pray for his return. - ARA

You must pay between ₦25,000-₦50,000 before you can sink borehole in your own house. - ARA

Foundation laying attracts ₦25,000-₦50,000 for small buildings. ₦500k-₦1m for big projects. - ARA

Okada riders pay ₦50 daily for fuel to power his generator. - ARA

He told me he owns Odò-Ọnà Kékeré, Till Gate along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. - ARA

He told me on phone and record doesn't lie. - ARA

How better can you describe such personality other than being a local terrorist. That's the same man leading a secession struggle that some people want me to follow. Yẹ̀yẹ́nọ́tù!

- OC
Re: What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! by zaxbash: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lord please i want to make my mama happy
Re: What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! by Realadey(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ok
Re: What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! by Elliotwaveforec: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ode
Re: What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! by RZArecta(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Media trial as usual until someone brings out Tinubu and MC Oluomo's impressive itinerary cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ban Open Grazing & Lose 2023 Presidency, Miyetti Allah Threaten South / Top Dignitaries To Grace Groundbreaking Commissioning Of Ife Grand Resort / 50-inch Zum Full HD LED Smart TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.