Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea (246 Views)

What You Dunno About Ìgbòho! / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
War is strategy. Igboho should be more tactful. May he not struggle in vain. Yoruba are too suave culturally to defend. They can justify anything to suit their whims and caprices. Check through many of our proverbs. E g: one would say "ba se rin la koni", Another would counter, "aso nla ko leyan nla".

The bandits are with no fixed address.
No single leader.
No spokesperson.
They hit, run and hide.
No coordinating centre.
You can't identify them.
They don't challenge the state or state agencies directly.

Sunday Igboho floats as in individual:
dares the monarchs,
dares the governors ,
dares the president,
dares the police, army and DSS. Because they hold a different operational method.
Sunday Igboho lives in a Villa of his own.
He lives life of affluence.
It was easy to track him.
No warlord applies such strategy and lives.

Igboho is even misunderstood amongst his peers. That all the noise on social media is AGBA YAHOO. Other Yoruba militant groups aren't cooperating with him. "You eat alone, you die alone", is their slang.

An attack on one is an attack on all.
The invasion of Sunday Igboho's home portends a bad omen for all. The attack is a declaration of war on all. it's Igboho's turn today, it could be mine tomorrow.
Time to reason together.

Sunday Igboho, like others before him, is the leader of an idea not the idea itself. He needs to consult more amongst other militant groups and also curry the favour and prayers of the elders. The parameters of being uneducated don't apply in a war zone. The South West has turned an externally sponsored war zone. We must rise to rescue the situation.

The invasion is a big foot misplaced by the government. It is an opportunity for all and sundries, home and abroad, to now rally round Sunday Igboho to condemn all the past atrocities against our being, our land, our culture, our identity. This opportunity Yoruba must not miss.

However, if you are influenced by the political divide of PDP/APC, at least you can seat on the fence and shut up. The truth, the absolute truth is that the West is being terrorised. And terrorism doesn't discriminate; it consumes also the political class.

Where are our elected leaders.
Prof Yemi Osinbajo,
Dr. Kayode Fayemi,
Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu,
Egnr Seyi Makinde,
Chief Gboyega Oyetola,
Babajide Sanwoolu,
Chief Dapo Abiodun, and their Deputies.
All Senators, Representatives, Members Houses of Assembly, lga/lcda Chairmen, Councillors, time to stand up and be counted.

Where is the Asaba Declaration.
The Southern Leaders Solidarity under Governor Akeredolu of Ondo state.
Our Imperial Majesties, have you assembled in zoom to douse this sponsored terrorism orchestrated by the Central Government to deplete you as an entity.

All the happenings point at one thing.
That Buhari isn't going in 2023, a third term agenda. Or he insists to handover to another Fulani irredentist to actualise his fulanisation of Nigeria dream

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea by KillMNKnow(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
undecidedI know how to type good grammar, I have smartphone, I have data, I can create a thread on Nairaland.. so I'm relevant. Lemme, spew whatever trash and call politician names, because now I'm powerful I av a thread on Nairaland.. mtwss

1 Like

Re: Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea by temitope27(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Front page

1 Like

Re: Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea by Emilokoiyawon: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Confirm. You got it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
undecidedI know how to type good grammar, I have smartphone, I have data, I can create a thread on Nairaland.. so I'm relevant. Lemme, spew whatever trash and call politician names, because now I'm powerful I av a thread on Nairaland.. mtwss

Good of you

(1) (Reply)

"I Withdrew My Son From Public School For The Safety Of Other Kids" - El-rufai / Yorubanationrally: Sales Girl Killed By A Stray Bullet At Gani Fawehinmi Park / EFCC's Confession On Influencing Judgment  Against Orji Kalu And Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.