Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Counsel/advise On What To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Counsel/advise On What To Do (256 Views)

Need Advise On Business / Need Advise On My Business Registration (CAC) / I Need A Sincere Advise On Keke Napel Business Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Counsel/advise On What To Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Your sincere advise would be greatly appreciated Fam.. Am losing it!

My 3years older friend told me about Nigerian Custom auction rice which I told him I wasn't interested. He again asked me to lend them money to buy the rice which I again declined.
After about 3weeks, he brought some rice which he said it was a police officer friend whose elder sister works with customs that is incharge.
That being said, He further insists I assist him with some funds or give him money to buy for me so I asked him if he knows where the police officer friend lives, which command she is serving, whether she is married with family, assets and she is responsible and he said yes.
He further said I ask too much questions & too careful. That too much Robert Kiyosaki and Financial/business books I read is affecting my thinking and I laughed and said so be it.
Few days later I called him and asked if I can buy 4bags of the rice and keep for my wedding. He answered yes but I must send money to preorder which I sent him 80k.
After two weeks, he came back that the police woman who supplies the rice said Customs insisted she must pay for full truck (600bags) before they would take off from Lagos and that they needed more money to avert the delays.
That was how I ended up transferring additional 340k to my friend. Totalling 420k.

Since them, one story or the other and the rice hasn't arrived over a month now. My friend did send part of the money to the police woman who claims the Elder sister is a Custom Officer but he acted carelessly with greed. I discovered he doesn't even know where the acclaimed police lives or the command she is serving.. Police Officer has disappeared..

This my friend always cause me losses, he borrows money from me without paying back. I feel always been taken advantage of all the time by him..

Please I need your advise as I intend to hold him to refund my 420k in full ASAP as not all the monies are even mine.. I have to refund those I borrowed from immediately too..
Re: Counsel/advise On What To Do by Cof1ex(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Human!!!
Re: Counsel/advise On What To Do by SUPERPACK: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
86Vision:
Your sincere advise would be greatly appreciated Fam.. Am losing it!

My 3years older friend told me about Nigerian Custom auction rice which I told him I wasn't interested. He again asked me to lend them money to buy the rice which I again declined.
After about 3weeks, he brought some rice which he said it was a police officer friend whose elder sister works with customs that is incharge.
That being said, He further insists I assist him with some funds or give him money to buy for me so I asked him if he knows where the police officer friend lives, which command she is serving, whether she is married with family, assets and she is responsible and he said yes.
He further said I ask too much questions & too careful. That too much Robert Kiyosaki and Financial/business books I read is affecting my thinking and I laughed and said so be it.
Few days later I called him and asked if I can buy 4bags of the rice and keep for my wedding. He answered yes but I must send money to preorder which I sent him 80k.
After two weeks, he came back that the police woman who supplies the rice said Customs insisted she must pay for full truck (600bags) before they would take off from Lagos and that they needed more money to avert the delays.
That was how I ended up transferring additional 340k to my friend. Totalling 420k.

Since them, one story or the other and the rice hasn't arrived over a month now. My friend did send part of the money to the police woman who claims the Elder sister is a Custom Officer but he acted carelessly with greed. I discovered he doesn't even know where the acclaimed police lives or the command she is serving.. Police Officer has disappeared..

This my friend always cause me losses, he borrows money from me without paying back. I feel always been taken advantage of all the time by him..

Please I need your advise as I intend to hold him to refund my 420k in full ASAP as not all the monies are even mine.. I have to refund those I borrowed from immediately too..

You fell for an old custom scam, had you made a post before giving him the first money we would have helped prevent this loss. It is clear as ice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Returns N2.5 Million Mistakenly Sent To His Account / Where Can I Get Custom Plastic Manufactured? / Sallah Message From Sixt-media Lane Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.