Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA (4142 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / How Do I Reprint My PPA Letter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders.... I'm a Batch B Stream 2 Corps member.... I've not been teaching in the school that was assigned to me on my dashboard to teach due to the fact that the place is very far from my apartment, as I'm staying with my family... I relocated back to my state.... But the PPA is very far.... I spend more than N500 everyday to and from my PPA... Then I decided to change my PPA to a closer one in my area... I seemed for permission and approval from my LGI on several occasions but she declined... I told her that my employer in my school has agreed to reject me so that I can go to a nearer school in my area and teach but she declined.... Now, I took matters into my own hands .. I've not been going to my real PPA but I've been going to teach in a school very close to my house and every month I collect my clearance form from them.... But the problem now is that I'm afraid.... Is this going to cause a very serious issue with me when I want to pass out?
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by lilvicky68(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Since the LGI has refused..beg the other school to give you clearance form..you can be going once a week there.. but which school did you do documentation for?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
There won't be an issue for you as far as your l.g.i is not aware.. Afterall some people didn't go to their ppa at all and they still got their certificates

5 Likes

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by illicit(m): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Let the first school reject you

Your LGI/LI will have no option

The problem u will have is if the school didn't reject you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
Since the LGI has refused..beg the other school to give you clearance form..you can be going once a week there.. but which school did you do documentation for?
Thank you so much for your response dear.... Actually now, I'm going to the other school that is not my actual PPA and I'm collecting my clearance form from them.... So far I've been cleared 3 times there now and I intend on continuing till my service year is done.... But my dear now is that since the school I'm collecting my clearance form is not the very one assigned to me as my PPA, is it going to cause me to have any issues when I want to pass out?
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2021
shawante:
There won't be an issue for you as far as your l.g.i is not aware.. Afterall some people didn't go to their ppa at all and they still got their certificates
ok bro but since I'm collecting my clearance form from the other school that was not assigned to me as my PPA.... When my service year is over and I'm about to collect my certificate.... When the officials involved begin to do their checkmate on our files, and they notice I've been collecting my clearance form from another school that was not assigned to me, is it going to cause any problems for me or make them not to issue me my certificate? Or they'll just wave it?
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2021
illicit:
Let the first school reject you

Your LGI will have no option

The problem u will have is if the school didn't reject you
Ok dear... Thank you so much for your response.... Really really helpful... God bless you.
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2021
MisterKennedy:
ok bro but since I'm collecting my clearance form from the other school that was not assigned to me as my PPA.... When my service year is over and I'm about to collect my certificate.... When the officials involved begin to do their checkmate on our files, and they notice I've been collecting my clearance form from another school that was not assigned to me, is it going to cause any problems for me or make them not to issue me my certificate? Or they'll just wave it?
grin grin grin checkmate my ass. Once they call your name you collect your cert and drop your ID card you can get lost for all they care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
shawante:
grin grin grin checkmate my ass. Once they call your name you collect your cert and drop your ID card you can get lost for all they care
Lol... Thanks for your reply bro... Now my mind is fully at rest
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Lol... Thanks for your reply bro... Now my mind is fully at rest
lol.. You should send me recharge card for my this info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
shawante:
lol.. You should send me recharge card for my this info
no wahala bro... I'll do you one better.... I think I'm going to send you shawarma because your monicker reminds me of shawarma... Lol
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
MisterKennedy:
no wahala bro... I'll do you one better.... I think I'm going to send you shawarma because your monicker reminds me of shawarma... Lol
Lol.. Na so una dey talk.. No send me shawarma na airtime I want any amount go dey appreciated
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
shawante:
Lol.. Na so una dey talk.. No send me shawarma na airtime I want any amount go dey appreciated
ok boss send me your digit
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by lilvicky68(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Thank you so much for your response dear.... Actually now, I'm going to the other school that is not my actual PPA and I'm collecting my clearance form from them.... So far I've been cleared 3 times there now and I intend on continuing till my service year is done.... But my dear now is that since the school I'm collecting my clearance form is not the very one assigned to me as my PPA, is it going to cause me to have any issues when I want to pass out?
It won't affect you when passing out but it can affect you during service. just pray your LGI doesn't find out..if your colleagues knows this and report you...you will have to be queried.. be careful

1 Like

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
MisterKennedy:
ok boss send me your digit
09061252422. Thanks in advance grin
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
shawante:
Bro I still dey wait o
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

It won't affect you when passing out but it can affect you during service. just pray your LGI doesn't find out..if your colleagues knows this and report you...you will have to be queried.. be careful
thank you so much for your reply dear... My LGI doesn't know I'm not being cleared in my original PPA and my employer there in my original PPA after I begged and explained myself to her she agreed to release me, although she didn't give me any rejection letter but she said she wasn't going to report me to my LGI or anybody else... I don't think the LGI will ever find out that I'm not teaching in my main PPA... And the fact that my employer - The Proprietress didn't give me my rejection letter, I'm kind of worried if this will cause any issue for me.
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by lilvicky68(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2021
MisterKennedy:
thank you so much for your reply dear... My LGI doesn't know I'm not being cleared in my original PPA and my employer there in my original PPA after I begged and explained myself to her she agreed to release me, although she didn't give me any rejection letter but she said she wasn't going to report me to my LGI or anybody else... I don't think the LGI will ever find out that I'm not teaching in my main PPA... And the fact that my employer - The Proprietress didn't give me my rejection letter, I'm kind of worried if this will cause any issue for me.
Is there any corper posted to the school? Sometimes LGI visit schools without notice..my then LGI did it once..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

Is there any corper posted to the school? Sometimes LGI visit schools without notice..my then LGI did it once..
yes ... There's another corps member there... It's just me and him... But the school is located in a very remote place... And the road is not good at all... I doubt if the LGI will come.
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by Karleb(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
shawante:

You don finish talk. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Karleb:

You don finish talk. grin

After giving the guy better advice he promised to send me airtime. since then he just pick race.. Can you imagine. Just common airtime o
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by Julieet: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
I just sent u card.
shawante:
After giving the guy better advice he promised to send me airtime. since then he just pick race.. Can you imagine. Just common airtime o
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Julieet:
I just sent u card.
Thanks a million julieet. I just saw the airtime not quite long ago and many thoughts were running through my mind as to who might have sent me airtime. I was even thinking maybe mtn was doing promo sef angry not until I came online.

I would have given you a hug if I knew you in person. Anyway thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin grin grin see as I just dey smile anyhow for here
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Julieet:
I just sent u card.

Good evening bro... How've you been?... I'm sorry for the late reply...
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
shawante:
Good evening bro... How have you been? I'm sorry for the late reply...should I still send to this number or a different number?
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good evening bro... How have you been? I'm sorry for the late reply...should I still send to this number or a different number?
You can stTo this number bro
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
MisterKennedy:

You can still send to this number bro.. And I've been good Bro. How about you
Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2021
shawante:
You can stTo this number bro
I've just sent if bro sorry for the delay

1 Like

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by shawante(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Thanks a lot.. Better late than never grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by Julieet: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Nice of you dear
MisterKennedy:

1 Like

Re: I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA by MisterKennedy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Julieet:
Nice of you dear
Thank you sweetie... I've been trying to reach out to you... I tried sending you an email Juliet but Nairaland didn't let it go.... Juliet please give me your number... Call me so that I can have your number... Please call me... Here's my number Juliet... 08100553547.... I really want to talk to you Juliet, please call me as soon as you get this message... Please dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

share your camp experience and pictures: newCorp Members / Nysc Rejection Letter Palaver / BATCH B13 Posted To Imo State Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.