Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now (3929 Views)

Why Do You Nigerian People Buy Expensive Phones? / The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 2:40am On Jul 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ZWVsuGXrA

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL IF YOU HATE DESMOND IDIOT TOO angry angry angry
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by TechKingg: 3:26am On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin grin Lmao

2 Likes

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by TechKingg: 3:51am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 4:11am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=TechKingg post=103445744][/quote]
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by skywalker240(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Can we put the phantom X in the mud? Am asking for my Tecno freinds. grin

2 Likes

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Give me the precious stones and keep your iPhone 4..

Even Nokia 3310 will look good in a gold jacket and cost a fortune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by TechKingg: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy Lmao
Pernotti:
Give me the precious stones and keep your iPhone 4..

Even Nokia 3310 will look good in a gold jacket and cost a fortune.

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2021
grin
skywalker240:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by Yourfav: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2021
skywalker240:
this Skywalker just carry Tecno for head, even threads not relating to tecno, you go just mention them
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by skywalker240(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Yourfav:
this Skywalker just carry Tecno for head, even threads not relating to tecno, you go just mention them
one of my tecno freinds. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by skywalker240(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
skywalker240:

one of my tecno freinds. grin
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin grin Leemao.... Wahala be like Tecno
Yourfav:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by Ariyung(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gud vibe
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks boss. Please don't forget to subscribe
Ariyung:
Gud vibe
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Some of the phones don't make sense tho
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
TechKingg:
grin grin grin Lmao
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by skywalker240(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2021

Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Very true!
PraiseBC:
Some of the phones don't make sense tho
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
TechKingg:
grin grin grin Lmao
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by PraiseBC: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2021
grin
PraiseBC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ZWVsuGXrA

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL IF YOU HATE DESMOND IDIOT TOO angry angry angry
Re: iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now by Ariyung(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Guys if a man is been treated like a slave by his wife all in the name of love,is dat love or charm

(1) (Reply)

Only Ten People In The World Can Afford This Smartphone And Dangote Isn't Among / How Do I Unlock Etisalat Tecno P3 - Is It Legal? / Nokia Edge 2017 Specifications, Features, And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.