Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World (4553 Views)

Why Do You Nigerian People Buy Expensive Phones? / iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by laus(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2021
The Five expensive phones, if you think your phone’s expensive, then you have to cross-check and have a rethink about it.

We know that new iPhones cost thousands of dollars but brace yourself, there are mobile phones that are worth and have sold for over 1 million dollars!.

Get yourself together as we list them below, the 5 most expensive phones in the world which are going to blow your mind off.

Read below
https://www.legiturban.com/the-five-expensive-phones-in-2021-2022/

Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by hardbody: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
laus:
The Five expensive phones, if you think your phone’s expensive, then you have to cross-check and have a rethink about it.

We know that new iPhones cost thousands of dollars but brace yourself, there are mobile phones that are worth and have sold for over 1 million dollars!.

Get yourself together as we list them below, the 5 most expensive phones in the world which are going to blow your mind off.

Read below
https://www.legiturban.com/the-five-expensive-phones-in-2021-2022/

If you no post am here, I no dey read.

2 Likes

Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by Boss469(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
hardbody:

grin
Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by OllyArt(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2021

The Five Most Expensive Phones

•The most expensive phones in 2020 and 2021 which has never been deducted.
• The five expensive phones of all time which you should know about.
• These are the highest and best phones in the world and also the most expensive of all time.
• Which phone is the most expensive in the world?

The 5 Most Expensive Phones in the world.
Before any further ado, the list and figures of these phones below have been compiled from around the web.

These are the most 5 expensive ones in the world:

5. iPhone 3G Kings Button $2.5 Million
The Five expensive phone

The fifth most expensive phone in the world is the iPhone 3G Kings Button, which worth is $2.5 million. It was designed by Austrian designer, Peter Alisson and is made up of 18-karat yellow, white and rose gold.

The white gold strip, which goes around the whole edge of the mobile is designed with one hundred and thirty- the right diamonds.

Possibly the most significant and extraordinary feature of the iPhone is the 6.6-carat single-cut diamond that’s been used to replace the iPhone original home key button.

The phone is considered to be one of the most adorable phones in the mobile market, and very popular with the phone fantastic.

4. Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme – $3.2 Million
The Five Expensive phone

It’s very similar to the 3G king’s Button but has more of the same features which include more carats. The phone is another successful creation from Stuart Hughes and is made from two hundred and seventy-one grams of twenty-two karat gold.

Perhaps the bezel of the iPhone contains one hundred and thirty-six diamonds and the Apple logo on the rear of the phone is studded with fifty-three diamonds and its very similar to the kings Button.

If you buy a Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme, you will be given a solid granite box; made from one single piece of granite, embellished with top-grain leather and Kashmir gold.

3. Stuart Hughes iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition-$8 Million
The Five expensive phone

This is another iPhone design collaboration from Stuart Hughes coming in at number 3.

Stuart Hughes edition is the third most expensive in the world. To make it worthy, only two phones have been produced to date, each one was customised for their owners. The phone is made of solid rose gold and five hundred 100 carat diamonds, and the Apple logo is decorated with fifty-three diamonds.

2. Stuart Hughes iPhone 4s Elite Gold- $9.4 Million
The Five Expensive phone

With this huge dominance in the mobile market and making yet another one the worlds most expensive phones, Stuart’s Hughes’s iPhone is worth a staggering $9.4 million. To be the second most expensive phone in the world it does come with a lot of expectations. It is covered with five hundred, one hundred carat diamonds and its rear panel and logo are made from twenty-four-carat gold.

The logo contains fifty-three diamonds and the home button is made from an 8.6-carat single-cut diamond. The phone has several rare precious gemstones like Opals, star Sunstone, Rutile Quartz, Charoite and Pietersite.

And Finally to introduce to you the most expensive in the world.

1. Falcon supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond-$48.5 Million
The Five Most Expensive Phones

The world most expensive phone is the Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond Edition. Which costs an unbelievable sum of $48.5 million. It is coated in platinum and features have prevention technology to keep the owner’s information safe from unwanted sources. The pink edition is priced position of Asia’s richest man’s wife and Indian cricket team owner. Nita Ambani.
Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by OllyArt(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
hardbody:

Done ✔ boss

4 Likes

Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by Corroro: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
No be small thing, people have money o, just imagine using one of these phones with the expected Freepod 3, that will be heavenly as this one comes with improved sound quality.

Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by McStoic(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
The only thing differentiating these phones from the other are just precious stones. The higher the value of the precious stone, thwore expensive.

These manufacturers are just playing with people's indulgences. I sign out!..
Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by laus(m): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Samsung is trying to duplicate the human brain.
Samsung believes it has a better way to develop brain chips: by borrowing existing brain structures. The tech company has come up with a method that “copies and pastes” the brain’s neural wiring map onto 3D neuromorphic chips. The approach would rely on a network of nanoelectrodes entering large volumes of neurons to record both where neurons connect and the strength of those connections. You can copy this data and

“paste” it onto a 3D solid-state memory array, whether it’s standard flash memory or cutting edge memory like resistive RAM. Each unit of memory would have a conductance that reflects the strength of each neural connection on the board.

https://www.legiturban.com/samsung-desires-to-duplicate-human-brain-to-3d-chip-network/
Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by Breastfeed: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Corroro:
No be small thing, people have money o, just imagine using one of these phones with the expected Freepod 3, that will be heavenly as this one comes with improved sound quality.
true that, but I think this your earbuds will fit perfectly with a TECNO device cheesy
Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by Corroro: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Breastfeed:
true that, but I think this your earbuds will fit perfectly with a TECNO device cheesy
sure, the Oraimo Freepod 3 fits perfectly with any device, just visit https://ng.oraimo.com/products/oraimo-freepods-3-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds to make your order and enjoy the best of sounds with any phone of your choice.

Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by sunshineV(f): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Corroro:
sure, the Oraimo Freepod 3 fits perfectly with any device, just visit https://ng.oraimo.com/products/oraimo-freepods-3-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds to make your order and enjoy the best of sounds with any phone of your choice.
useless trash. i'd look somewhere else if i need earpod

1 Like

Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Where's the pictures OP
Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by Corroro: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
that one concern you, personally its the Oraimo Freepod 3 for me, the output is amazing, that's what i have been flexing on my tecno phone for a while now and I've never had any regrets.
sunshineV:
useless trash. i'd look somewhere else if i need earpod

Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by NightFood: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
so whats making it that expensive? the gold on it or what? abeg ma make i dey jejely with my camon phone abeg
Re: The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World by laus(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
In the World of Music and singers, there are so much to explore and share. Over the years many singers have released singers in each and different music category which includes, Blues, RnB, Hip Hop, Soul, and Country music. So many albums have been sold over millions and billions of Albums worldwide. In this article, you will get to know the richest female singers in the world and their net worth, ages, professions and nationality.

https://www.legiturban.com/25-richest-female-singers-in-the-world/

(1) (Reply)

OTG Cable Not Working Properly, Infinix Hot 4 / Xiaomi MI 9 For Sale At A Give Away Price / How To Get 2GB For N500 On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.