Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School (991 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 3:51am On Jul 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by meobizy(f): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Good. Spend the extra year continuously trolling Nairaland.
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
meobizy:
Good. Spend the extra year continuously trolling Nairaland.

This is not a good word for a stranded person

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
How come you didn't say anything about your parents here or are they not aware you are schooling

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Cokahot: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2021
Scammer
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2021
frozen70:
How come you didn't say anything about your parents here or are they not aware you are schooling

I didn't want to start saying my life story here. It's been a pitiful one .. But...
My mom is a foreigner from a small African country and we've been apart for a decade, the last time I heard from her things were really bad for her. My mom and Dad are separated , I lived with my Dad and I lost him in 2014 while I was 15, writing my waec. I've been with my uncle ever since.
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ejay4700:

I didn't want to start saying my life story here. It's been a pitiful one .. But...
My mom is a foreigner from a small African country and we've been apart for a decade, the last time I heard from her things were really bad for her. My mom and Dad are separated , I lived with my Dad and I lost him in 2014 while I was 15, writing my waec. I've been with my uncle ever since.

So what made you fall out with your uncle

Can you post your dad death certificate and your waec result

I want to help you but I need you to give me good reasons or prove to assist you
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
frozen70:

So what made you fall out with your uncle

Can you post your dad death certificate and your waec result

I want to help you but I need you to give me good reasons or prove to assist you

I didn't fall out with him. He started stepping back when his kids started moving to higher levels in school. He stopped sending me allowance gradually and that was it. I don't hold it against him because he wants to help but his wife and kids are his responsibility and the burden is much as he keeps saying .. I won't say further. But he's a good man.

For my cert, I'll post it when I get home , I'm currently not at home . I think i have my Dad's cert as well not sure if it's here with me in school. I can go get it so u can verify my story. It's not a problem. When I get home I'll check my docs maybe I brought them all to school.
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ejay4700:

I didn't fall out with him. He started stepping back when his kids started moving to higher levels in school. He stopped sending me allowance gradually and that was it. I don't hold it against him because he wants to help but his wife and kids are his responsibility and the burden is much as he keeps saying .. I won't say further. But he's a good man.

For my cert, I'll post it when I get home , I'm currently not at home . I think i have my Dad's cert as well not sure if it's here with me in school. I can go get it so u can verify my story. It's not a problem. When I get home I'll check my docs maybe I brought them all to school.

Is alright and am glad you did not hold any grudge against your uncle
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Teeboy15(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Normal thing.

Extra year is for literate humans, not illiterates.

So brace yourself up and repeat.

No be death sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
frozen70:

Is alright and am glad you did not hold any grudge against your uncle

1.My school eligibility form.u can find my result there
, the year and Date also with Jamb.
I didn't have the good result, neither could i focus on the exams as much as I wanted, as I was traumatised on discovering my Dad's departure with no Mom as well. He was all I had .

2. My dad's military death certificate issued by the military. He was in the military .. He died during my exams even before I began my first paper.. I have the one issued by Hospital and also the State, but they are in my house , I didn't bring it to school, plus my original Waec result is also back in the house.

3. Dad's burial .like I said, he was a low ranked Military man.

Before his death, he was posted to maiduguri , I remember eating our last meal together in the same plate on the 1st of January, 2014, as he advised me to be a man, as the long awaited day has finally come that we may be apart, as I don't have a mother to look after me and it may be his last days , and our last one together. Indeed, it was our last . He didn't die in borno, he took Ill , took a pass and came back to Lagos for treatment, health became worse . His elder bro(late) had to take him home, to Delta State , where he finally gave up. All through this I was all alone. It hurts till this day.

Pls Ma, check. My personal info is out here already. Once u confirm , pls Ma Permit me to delete them afterwards.
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ejay4700:

I didn't have the good result, neither could i focus on the exams as much as I wanted, as I was traumatised on discovering my Dad's departure with no Mom as well. He was all I had .

2. My dad's military death certificate issued by the military. He was in the military .. He died during my exams even before I began my first paper.. I have the one issued by Hospital and also the State, but they are in my house , I didn't bring it to school, plus my original Waec result is also back in the house.

Before his death, he was posted to maiduguri , I remember eating our last meal together in the same plate on the 1st of January, 2014, as he advised me to be a man, as the long awaited day has finally come that we may be apart, as I don't have a mother to look after me and it may be his last days , and our last one together. Indeed, it was our last . He didn't die in borno, he took Ill , took a pass and came back to Lagos for treatment, health became worse . His elder bro(late) had to take him home, to Delta State , where he finally gave up. All through this I was all alone. It hurts till this day.

Pls Ma, check. My personal info is out here already. Once u confirm , pls Ma Permit me to delete them afterwards.

Send your account details, you have tried with your explanations and prove

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ejay4700:

You can delete now pls
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
May God comfort you this trying times, but pls pray as much as you can, thier is nothing anyone can do in life now without prayers

Me too I need help, no matter how little and my hope is in God

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
L
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
frozen70:
May God comfort you this trying times, but pls pray as much as you can, thier is nothing anyone can do in life now without prayers

Me too I need help, no matter how little and my hope is in God

Amen. God is my source and I'll always pray for his intervention. May God also reward your kind heart for looking into this and for choosing to help me out of my need.
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ejay4700:

Ike Emeka

First bank

God Bless you Ma

I have sent something to you
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
frozen70:

I have sent something to you

God bless you ma. I just go it. May God replenish your pocket

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ejay4700:

God bless you ma. I just go it. May God replenish your pocket
Amen, and will open doors for people to assist you
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2021
GOD BLESS YOU MR ADEGBOYEGA I Just received the money you sent. May God Honour you sir.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2021
frozen70:

Amen, and will open doors for people to assist you

Amen. God is Doing it Gradually..
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by frozen70(f): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Ejay4700:

Amen. God is Doing it Gradually..

Good to hear that from
Re: Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School by Ejay4700: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
God Bless you Ma Frozen and Mr Adegboyega

So far I've been able to get 13,000naira from your generous contributions. I'm very happy and I appreciate you for choosing to help out a guy like me regardless of your needs as well. May God replenish your pockets.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It / A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja / House Items In Good Condition For Sale at highly discounted Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.