Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja (981 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by living2013(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2023
A 95 years old man marries a 14 year old girl in Abuja
written by Livingson May 7, 2023

A 95-year-old man identified as Alhaji Muhammad Sabo has reportedly married a 14-year-old girl from Abuja Municipality.

Fatiha marriage took place on May 5, 2023 in Dogon Ruwa under Gawu in Abaji Area Council of Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

People expressed skepticism about the news when a Ibraheem Sa’eedu posted photos of the couple and the wedding invitation, but assured them it was real.

“Hard to believe for some, I assure you it’s real. Happy marriage ahead.The code is 05/05/23. DOGON RUWA reports to Gawu, District Councilor of Abaji, F.C.T,” he wrote.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, May 6, he shared photos from the wedding and wrote; “It’s finally done.I saw ooo A happy married life… tsoho.”

According to one, Hussaini Duma Jagaba, the groom said that he and his new bride love each other.

“As a witness to this marriage, I pray that God will save the marriage. 14 years and 95 years. For the interview we did with the old man yesterday after the Fatiha wedding, he said whatever people say he doesn’t care because they love each other, some people may think they forced them or she married him for money guys I should stop this . thinking negatively about marriage,” she wrote.

https://infomme.com/a-95-years-old-man-marries-a-14-year-old-girl-in-abuja/

Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Beremx(f): 5:50pm On May 07, 2023
So much to talk about the marriage but make I just keep quiet. After all, whatever i will say is irrelevant
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by funshint(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2023
Isn't this wickedness!
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by God1000(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2023
This is bad, there's more to this story.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Bluntguy: 6:00pm On May 07, 2023
People keep breaking records everyday like INEC and Tinubu.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Exc2000: 6:00pm On May 07, 2023
With the way the lady grabbed him in the picture... Baba na sure maga and her financer
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by overdrive(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2023
Can he still get it up
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by donbachi(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2023
Even if dem give am 20 young girls...him no go still young.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by OJODEL10(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2023
the man Don buy. casket
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by ahnie: 6:11pm On May 07, 2023
Papa wey don near grave like this,with frail body and badly stinky mouth.

Tsoho should just rest and prepare for his grand finale departure from mother earth.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Cassandraloius: 6:11pm On May 07, 2023
Where can I get a good long oriamo cord? Pls someone should flog sense to his brain I'm coming with my cord.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On May 07, 2023
living2013:
“As a witness to this marriage, I pray that God will save the marriage. 14 years and 95 years. For the interview we did with the old man yesterday after the Fatiha wedding, he said whatever people say he doesn’t care because they love each other, some people may think they forced them or she married him for money guys I should stop this . thinking negatively about marriage,” she wrote.
That doesn't look like love at all on that girl's face. lipsrsealed
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Shalommy(f): 6:29pm On May 07, 2023
Na them! Anything with hole, them dey dig. I'm not surprise cos na Cow nation. Chaii undecided Tueeehhh

1 Like

Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Blacknote: 6:32pm On May 07, 2023
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by tommy589(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2023
I bet if the girl has her personal money this won't be her choice
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by sageb: 8:43pm On May 07, 2023
living2013:
A 95 years old man marries a 14 year old girl in Abuja
written by Livingson May 7, 2023

A 95-year-old man identified as Alhaji Muhammad Sabo has reportedly married a 14-year-old girl from Abuja Municipality.

Fatiha marriage took place on May 5, 2023 in Dogon Ruwa under Gawu in Abaji Area Council of Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

People expressed skepticism about the news when a Ibraheem Sa’eedu posted photos of the couple and the wedding invitation, but assured them it was real.

“Hard to believe for some, I assure you it’s real. Happy marriage ahead.The code is 05/05/23. DOGON RUWA reports to Gawu, District Councilor of Abaji, F.C.T,” he wrote.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, May 6, he shared photos from the wedding and wrote; “It’s finally done.I saw ooo A happy married life… tsoho.”

According to one, Hussaini Duma Jagaba, the groom said that he and his new bride love each other.

https://infomme.com/a-95-years-old-man-marries-a-14-year-old-girl-in-abuja/

what is this?

child/teenage marriage is bad
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by StonedSaint: 8:56pm On May 07, 2023
this old man is old enough to be her ancestor and progenitor fr, but he's way too old to be her husband. It's true everyone deserves to be happy and fall in love, to each his own. Personally I find it repulsive, disgusting and terribly nauseating... *pukes* (pardon me)
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Exmilitant(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2023
Forced marriage.

Her father may be owing baba some money, who knows undecided

1 Like

Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by sisisioge: 10:11pm On May 07, 2023
I think this one is better than a 35yo marrying a 14yo. Baba surely cant get it up again and wont damage the poor girl. Besides, in a few years they will both go their separate ways.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Mindlog: 10:29pm On May 07, 2023
If that kid is "in love" with the ancestor, then she needs the urgent attention of a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist!
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by olabrinks(f): 11:23pm On May 07, 2023
Disgusting. The girls life is ruined before it’s even started.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Oizee(f): 5:26am On May 08, 2023
tommy589:
I bet if the girl has her personal money this won't be her choice
at 14 I wasn't thinking of how to get my personal money. All my thought was school, wicked teachers and seniors, my playmates, plays, 20 bucks pocket money from my dad, I didn't know u could get money from somewhere else except from my manipulative elders that wants to be kind by promising to give money if u become their errand girl or visitors.

I believe it's their culture. If this man was from my side, I'm sure the children will be prepared for Baba because he is almost too certain that he wl soon cross over.
Well death is not by age, any one can go irrespective of age.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by tommy589(m): 5:53am On May 08, 2023
Oizee:
at 14 I wasn't thinking of how to get my personal money. All my thought was school, wicked teachers and seniors, my playmates, plays, 20 bucks pocket money from my dad, I didn't know u could get money from somewhere else except from my manipulative elders that wants to be kind by promising to give money if u become their errand girl or visitors.

I believe it's their culture. If this man was from my side, I'm sure the children will be prepared for Baba because he is almost too certain that he wl soon cross over.
Well death is not by age, any one can go irrespective of age.

This "culture" won't influence a comfortable family to give their daughter out for marriage at 14
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by Foodqueen(f): 6:43am On May 08, 2023
By the time the girl kill him overnight now, them go know how far.
Re: A 95 Years Old Man Marries A 14 Year Old Girl In Abuja by UncleSuru: 7:02am On May 08, 2023
End shall never wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Need Mc Urgently 4 Wedding / Man Abandoned Twins / Spare The Rod, Spoil The Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.