Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? (9653 Views)

I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force / 26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by Emaxwell(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
PTDF Scholarship requires Patience
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by Emaxwell(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2021
ademidedavid:
IS anything really working/going in Nigeria?

This one is not an exception........

i have applied for so many times.....common confirmation email i no receive let alone the schorlarship.........

Check your mailbox oga Spam, Promotion or Updates
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by Emaxwell(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2021
nizzyong:
PTDF selection process is very fair. I'm amongst the 2019 scholars. But to receive your payment, you have to exercise a long patient because it will take years before you receive your payment.

grin years

That where patience comes in
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by harmargedon: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2021
Don't apply if you're not connected. The guys that interviewed me were tribalist, their first question was "why didn't I apply in my state" I knew I wasn't going anywhere from there. Then just to fulfill all protocol, they went on asking me irrelevant questions like "if I were married" and so many other dumb questions. And the students that graduated from their school were mostly the people that benefited from it.
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by tolaade1960: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2021
For where? If u even attend the interviews and do well , it's not sure you will get it.

Kubernetes:
Has the aims and objectives of the PTDF been met?

Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by ademidedavid(f): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sholaco:
then you accepted your failure just like that? Nothing bad in persistence. Okay?

Not a failure, just a trial.........that made me move forward
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by ademidedavid(f): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Emaxwell:

Check your mailbox oga Spam, Promotion or Updates

I believe you should know i didnt just write for writing sake........all checks were made, nothing was sent Mr man
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by excell0001: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
AdeOri99:
What's that?

join me in the remembrance of my mum today, check my profile and drop some nice comment.
mummy Don die, forget the past and move on ,let bye gone be bye gone,for their is no remember for death in the land for the living.
AdeOri99:
What's that?

join me in the remembrance of my mum today, check my profile and drop some nice comment.
mummy Don die, forget the past and move on ,let bye gone be bye gone,for their is no remember for death in the land for the living.
AdeOri99:
What's that?

Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by Benrichkid(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
I will have loved to apply, but I am already in my third year and it is stated that only students in their second year for the undergraduate section can apply.
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
excell0001:
mummy Don die, forget the past and move on ,let bye gone be bye gone,for their is no remember for death in the land for the living.mummy Don die, forget the past and move on ,let bye gone be bye gone,for their is no remember for death in the land for the living.mummy Don die, forget the past and move on ,let bye gone be bye gone,for their is no remember for death in the land for the living.
That's right, I'm doing this for a purpose.
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by Odogwu46: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why are they even charging that 5h
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by mancharlie: 2:47am On Jul 08, 2021
I just downloaded my results from ecampus like that and uploaded without signature from HOD, hope it won't affect me.
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by mancharlie: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by PointBlank13(m): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Pls what is the worth of the scholarship for msc?
nizzyong:
PTDF selection process is very fair. I'm amongst the 2019 scholars. But to receive your payment, you have to exercise a long patient because it will take years before you receive your payment.
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by nizzyong(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2021
You will receive 1M plus for the first payment.
PointBlank13:
Pls what is the worth of the scholarship for msc?
Re: Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? by MGAJNR(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
How can i upload my personal statement

BVN Slip / N-power Osun State Let's Meet Here / Hotel Vacancies In A New Hotel In Benin City, Edo State